What black slabs of wax (vinyl) have you bought this week?

Home :: Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topic :: What black slabs of wax (vinyl) have you bought this week?Reply
What black slabs of wax (vinyl) have you bought this week?
Posted on: 10.10.2013 by Lawana Mileto
Just wanted to see what wax people had been spending their hard earned money on?

Myself, I picked up the new;

Delroy Edwards on LA Club Resource
Delroy Edwards vs Funkineven on Apron Records
Dungeon Meat/SE62 on My Love is Underground
Will Spinello
Thanks for the Vinyl Underground link Amadeus. They have some great stuff there. Don't particularly like having to use my cc rather than Paypal, but for occasional use I guess I don't mind too much. To be honest it's so long since I've bought anything online with something other that Paypal I was a little taken aback. Still, the quality on offer is pretty impressive.

So I bought:

VA - Dance Mania Hardcore Traxx - Strut

Jared Wilson - Ghettoblaster - 7777 (I thought this was long out of print. Seems they have a very limited repress of it.)

I like the fact that the Dance Mania one comes with both the vinyl and the CD version too. I've heard some of them include a mix by the Strut boys as well. Excellent package for the money.

Actually a huge pile of stuff I wanted this week, but I'm trying to be careful. I'm actually still waiting for my big order from a couple of weeks back to be shipped from Redeye. I don't know what the hold up is - everything I wanted seems to be available elsewhere but they're still listing one of the TX Connect ones as pre order. I'm hoping it's a simple distribution hicup rather than something more serious, but given the problems I've had with the CTRLS one still not being sent out (despite being available elsewhere for about 10 days now,) and the issues Amadeus has had with the Moodhut stuff, well, I hope they're OK.
Lakeesha Storman
I'm a lover of the stuff I heard back in the day...so The Jaguar is a nice little repress.

Urulu is definitely my fav of the ones I've picked up, if not the absolute fav.
Will Spinello
I was believeing about The Jaguar today when I was listening to a really, really boring DJ Rolando mix I got from somewhere. It fills that same place as Black Water by Octave One. I believe Black Water just has the edge, especially the original vocal mix.

I really like that Urulu one too - might have to pick it up myself.
Lakeesha Storman
Moratu - Romniceanu (NIL)
Art Crime - Never Look Back (WT Records)

in addition to finally filling up Juno enough to pull the trigger:

The Box Vol 5 (Theory)
Roger Gerressen - Remixes (Fear of Flying)
Sai - Flying With You (Groovement)
DJ-Mayhem - Say Yeah/Together (n/a)
Audioheque - Amalgame (CrazyJack)
Glenn Astro/Lee Webster - Colored Sands / Hotel Groove (Big Bait)
Bodyjack - Bodyjack (Bodyjack)
V/A - Dance Train Classics Vinyl 18 (541)
The Cure - The Balearic Sound of the Cure (Sunkissed)
DJ Rolando - The Jaguar (Play It Again Sam)
Urulu - Play Something With Words (Manucci's Mistress)
Will Spinello
Cheers mate. It's really basic just now but we'll open up new areas as we go along. My mate lost his phone and moved house in the same week so I've barely been able to speak to him since New Year, but he'll add something different to it when he gets up to speed. I'm keen to add an events listing section, and stuff about books, art etc, but that's all a bit away.
Lakeesha Storman
Originally Posted by Thumper
Well, if you see it on vinyl anywhere, let us know. I can't believe how quickly it seems to have sold out. Lots of very good stuff on it, though. No Lil Louis, though: he refused to let them licence any of his stuff for it. Hope he changes his mind for someone - I would kill for a copy of 'The Original Video Clash' and the listings i've seen for it are either reasonably priced and knackered or over priced and mint.

Just a word - if this is against the community rules, mods let me know! - But myself and a friend have got a new blog up that mainly deals with House and Techno. Reviews and griping - the usual.

You can find us at Pattern Burst at least until we figure out what the hell we're doing. Stop by if you're bored.
Love the blog man. Thanks! Regular future reader posting here...
Lawana Mileto
Well I look forward to reading it.

VU's a great little shop, Aidy who runs it knows his shit, sometimes they just seem to hold on to their stock a little longer than others.
Will Spinello
Cheers, mate. Next up should be a review of the Cesear release.

Thanks for the DM link. Haven't see any left anywhere else.
Lawana Mileto
Ok so I've just read through the rest of the posts Thumper, it's all brilliantly written, looking forward to the next post already!
Lawana Mileto
Well, if you see it on vinyl anywhere, let us know. I can't believe how quickly it seems to have sold out. Lots of very good stuff on it, though. No Lil Louis, though: he refused to let them licence any of his stuff for it. Hope he changes his mind for someone - I would kill for a copy of 'The Original Video Clash' and the listings i've seen for it are either reasonably priced and knackered or over priced and mint.

Just a word - if this is against the community rules, mods let me know! - But myself and a friend have got a new blog up that mainly deals with House and Techno. Reviews and griping - the usual.

You can find us at Pattern Burst at least until we figure out what the hell we're doing. Stop by if you're bored.
Here you go Thumper, still in at Vinyl Underground

http://www.vinylunderground.co.uk/ne...1986-1997.html

Just read the Russian Torrent Versions post, well written! I'll definitely be going through the rest of the posts.
Will Spinello

Lawana Mileto
Managed to get in my order for the Greg Beato repress before it sold out.

Actually had the same issue with the new Proibito, had an email off Tom saying it was out of stock and would be shipped when they had it, received all my Redeye order on Saturday morning so no real delay on it, also received Ondo Fudd from the TTT guys. Due to a weekend away haven't had a chance to play through the new bits yet, so got that to look forward to this week.

I wish I'd got that Dance Mania comp, believe it might still be in stock in a couple of places, but may have to pass on it for now. Absolutely quality compilation though, they put out some amazing stuff back in the day.
Will Spinello
Originally Posted by amadeus
Just a bit of info;

Looks like Greg Beato's EP on Apron is a getting a repress, so if like me you missed it, up for Pre-Order on Redeye.

Found out the reason why the delay on the new Mood Hut release, apparently pressing plant cocked up the labels and pressed them into the complete wrong record. Amazed it took to the copies getting to the shops for them to realise.
They'll probably end up on Discogs commanding silly prices because of the rarity...And there was me all set to blame it on the plants being busy pressing fresh copies of Roxy Music albums for Hipsters to listen to on their gramophones.

I had a similar issue with Redeye this week, actually. Bought CTRLS new record, was told it was shipping for Monday delivery. Got the dispatch email and then got another email from Tom the next morning saying they hadn't actually sent it because it was out of stock. Had a look at the website and it had reverted from Friday shipping to Pre-order...strange.....

Aside from the Beato one I see there is a repress of I-F's 'Space Invaders Are Smoking Grass.' I believe I've still got two copies from the first time around but it's one of those pieces of history everyone should probably own. Great tune.

Man, I really want that Dance Mania compilation. We played so much of their stuff back in the late 90s. I've still got a few bits from them but this is such a great looking album.
Lawana Mileto
Just a bit of info;

Looks like Greg Beato's EP on Apron is a getting a repress, so if like me you missed it, up for Pre-Order on Redeye.

Found out the reason why the delay on the new Mood Hut release, apparently pressing plant cocked up the labels and pressed them into the complete wrong record. Amazed it took to the copies getting to the shops for them to realise.
Lakeesha Storman
Nice pickups!
Ah the good old double check before the trigger pull, you have to really.
I'd be downright poor without it, instead I'm moderately financially ok.
Lawana Mileto
Originally Posted by ImNotDedYet
That Austin Cesear record is nice, especially the A side. (love, love Slink) Also love that General Ludd record (Woo Ha!) - which reminds me I forgot to post a recent order from Redeye:

Rene Audiard - Pechorin EP (Supply)
VA - Dream House 1.3 (re-press) (Blind Jacks Journey)
Lorca - Forgive Me Love/Naoko (Naked Naked)
General Ludd - The Fit of Passion EP (Mister Saturday Night)
The African Dream - Makin' A Living (Slow to Speak US)

Have a decent enough sized cue on juno now as well to actually pull the trigger, but need to go through and make sure they're all "good enough" to actually pull the trigger on.
Nice pickups!

Yeah That Woo Ha track is quality, and looking forward to getting that Austin Cesear one.

Need to put in an order for the represses of Blind Jacks Journey 1.2 and 1.3, stupidly didn't pick those up first time round, heard they may be on white vinyl. Believe 1.4 is the last, shame really as the series has been amazing.

Ah the good old double check before the trigger pull, you have to really.
Lakeesha Storman
Ok so put in my order with Redeye, so got a few coming my way now;

Peter JD and Andrew Soul - Known By None EP on Popcorn Records
Le Macchine - Machine EP on Crow Castle Cuts
Bartellow - Humming Birds EP on City Fly Records
General Ludd - The Fit Of Passion EP on Mister Saturday Night
Pender Street Steppers - Openin Up on Peoples Potential Unlimited
Austin Cesear - There's a Crack in Everything on Proibito
Ondo Fudd - Coup D'Etat on The Trilogy Tapes

Off to Berlin again next month, so gonna try keep the buying to a minimum before then (Well, I say that now)
That Austin Cesear record is nice, especially the A side. (love, love Slink) Also love that General Ludd record (Woo Ha!) - which reminds me I forgot to post a recent order from Redeye:

Rene Audiard - Pechorin EP (Supply)
VA - Dream House 1.3 (re-press) (Blind Jacks Journey)
Lorca - Forgive Me Love/Naoko (Naked Naked)
General Ludd - The Fit of Passion EP (Mister Saturday Night)
The African Dream - Makin' A Living (Slow to Speak US)

Have a decent enough sized cue on juno now as well to actually pull the trigger, but need to go through and make sure they're all "good enough" to actually pull the trigger on.
Lawana Mileto
Ok so put in my order with Redeye, so got a few coming my way now;

Peter JD and Andrew Soul - Known By None EP on Popcorn Records
Le Macchine - Machine EP on Crow Castle Cuts
Bartellow - Humming Birds EP on City Fly Records
General Ludd - The Fit Of Passion EP on Mister Saturday Night
Pender Street Steppers - Openin Up on Peoples Potential Unlimited
Austin Cesear - There's a Crack in Everything on Proibito
Ondo Fudd - Coup D'Etat on The Trilogy Tapes

Off to Berlin again next month, so gonna try keep the buying to a minimum before then (Well, I say that now)
Lawana Mileto
Yep. I've really fallen in love with his album from last year too - some great tunes on it. Next Proibito release is another Naples one - no idea when it's out, though, although I know there are three more to come this year after it (at least three.) Wee Tony looks like he's going to be having an even better year than 2013.

In a bad mood. Bought records. Now in a slightly less bad mood.

Ondo Fudd - Coup D'etat - Trilogy Tapes
Karlist - Russian Torrent Versions 6 - Russian Torrent Versions
CTRLS - Movements - Token.

Personally, I'm finding the Russian Torrent Versions stuff to be more to my taste than LIES (It's an offshoot, of course.) Less retro stuff and a lot more straight up bangers, albeit fairly grimey ones.
I always find buying vinyl improves my mood too.

So haven't put in my Redeye order yet, hopefully will today, but did however purchase a couple direct from Rough House Rosie as they've just done a repress, so got;

HVL - Deep Survey EP
VA - Silent Movie Sounds I

Been after the HVL one for ages, but discogs prices were a bit too high for my liking, only available direct from RHR I believe.

Can't wait to get my hands on that Ondo Fudd one, sounds top notch.

And cheers for the tip on the Austin Cesear album, missed that one.
Will Spinello
Yeah checked this out last evening , sounds real nice!
Yep. I've really fallen in love with his album from last year too - some great tunes on it. Next Proibito release is another Naples one - no idea when it's out, though, although I know there are three more to come this year after it (at least three.) Wee Tony looks like he's going to be having an even better year than 2013.

In a bad mood. Bought records. Now in a slightly less bad mood.

Ondo Fudd - Coup D'etat - Trilogy Tapes
Karlist - Russian Torrent Versions 6 - Russian Torrent Versions
CTRLS - Movements - Token.

Personally, I'm finding the Russian Torrent Versions stuff to be more to my taste than LIES (It's an offshoot, of course.) Less retro stuff and a lot more straight up bangers, albeit fairly grimey ones.
Lawana Mileto
How typical - Just the day after I put a nice big order in, this one comes along...

Austin Cesear - There's a Crack in everything - Proibito
Yeah checked this out last evening , sounds real nice!
Lawana Mileto
That Palms Trax record is nice and I have the Music for Shut-Ins CD. Good pickups there amadeaus!

As is The Box Vol. 5 Thumper!

I thought I was being good lately, then I got the dreaded email from discogs that some of my wantlist was available from a US seller even, so shipping was actually convenient. Mostly older stuff, but seller claims they're new/unplayed. We'll see...

VA - Earth Tones (Soul People Music)
VA - Earth Tones 5 (Soul People Music)
Omar S - It Can Be Done But Only I Can Do It (FXHE)
Omar S Presents Aaron "Fit" Siegal Feat. L'Renee - Tonite (FXHE)
Omar S and Ob Ignitt - Wayne County Hill Cop's (Part 2) (FXHE)
Omar S - Still Serious Nic (FXHE)
Fred P. - No Looking Back (Soul People Music)
Levon Vincent - Rainstorm II (Novel Sound) - the only actual used record according to seller

This is my first purchase from discogs, which kinda freaks me out. Seller has crazy high ratings though. I believe I've filled out my Omar S collection at this point.
Some real nice stuff there!!

Omar S, Levon and Soul People, very nice indeed.

Nothing new bought as of yet, just eyeing up a few bits though, like the new TTT one by Ondo Fudd, the new one from Bartellow on fellow Leicester lads City Fly (deffo worth checking), and new Proibito by Austin Ceaser.

For once instead of just buying music, been spending the majority of my time in the studio.
Edwina Fagel
Ron & Chez D ‎
Lakeesha Storman
All three tracks on the this are good, but the Steve Oh one is a favourite of mine.
Yeah, I really like the Earth Tones records. Great stuff! Can't wait to get the records.
Will Spinello

All three tracks on the this are good, but the Steve Oh one is a favourite of mine.
Lakeesha Storman
So over the weekend these happend:

Route 8 - Eleda on Nous
Marcos Cabral / Beautiful Swimmers / Entro & Terri ‎– Music For Shut-Ins Sampler on LIES
Palms Trax - Equation EP on Lobster Theremin (2nd edition version, still wish I'd bought it 1st time round)

VA - Music for Shut-Ins on LIES
That Palms Trax record is nice and I have the Music for Shut-Ins CD. Good pickups there amadeaus!

VA - The Box Vol. 5 - Theory
As is The Box Vol. 5 Thumper!

I thought I was being good lately, then I got the dreaded email from discogs that some of my wantlist was available from a US seller even, so shipping was actually convenient. Mostly older stuff, but seller claims they're new/unplayed. We'll see...

VA - Earth Tones 5 (Soul People Music)
Omar S - It Can Be Done But Only I Can Do It (FXHE)
Omar S Presents Aaron "Fit" Siegal Feat. L'Renee - Tonite (FXHE)
Omar S and Ob Ignitt - Wayne County Hill Cop's (Part 2) (FXHE)
Omar S - Still Serious Nic (FXHE)
Fred P. - No Looking Back (Soul People Music)
Levon Vincent - Rainstorm II (Novel Sound) - the only actual used record according to seller

This is my first purchase from discogs, which kinda freaks me out. Seller has crazy high ratings though. I believe I've filled out my Omar S collection at this point.
Will Spinello
How typical - Just the day after I put a nice big order in, this one comes along...

Austin Cesear - There's a Crack in everything - Proibito
Lawana Mileto
Right, let's see:

Vernon - Space Hopper - Independenza

Louis Guilliaume - On the Grid - Syncom Data

TX Connect - Trashed - Adelaide Soundworks

TX Connect - Real TX Jaxx - Bad Mums

VA - Early Sounds Collective Volume II - Early Sounds Recordings

ERIC COPELAND / LARRY GUS - Bobby Strong Remixes - DFA

Doesn't look like it but there wasn't much this week I was bothered about. Half of these are pre-orders. God Knows when They'll be released. That TX one on Adelaide has been available on preorder since November.....
Some very nice pickups there Thumper

Need to check out that Early Sounds VA, and the two TX Connect ones.

I picked up a couple,

VA - Music for Shut-Ins on LIES
Willie Burns - Tab of Acid on Trilogy Tapes

For some reason the new mood hut was up on redeye for a monday delivery but has now gone back to pre-order, so guessing thats been delayed. Was looking forward to that aswell, oh well it happens.
Will Spinello
Right, let's see:

Vernon - Space Hopper - Independenza

Louis Guilliaume - On the Grid - Syncom Data

TX Connect - Trashed - Adelaide Soundworks

TX Connect - Real TX Jaxx - Bad Mums

VA - Early Sounds Collective Volume II - Early Sounds Recordings

ERIC COPELAND / LARRY GUS - Bobby Strong Remixes - DFA

Doesn't look like it but there wasn't much this week I was bothered about. Half of these are pre-orders. God Knows when They'll be released. That TX one on Adelaide has been available on preorder since November.....
Celestine Porebski
Really looking forward to the new HNNY release on Puss
Lawana Mileto
So over the weekend these happend:

Route 8 - Eleda on Nous
Marcos Cabral / Beautiful Swimmers / Entro & Terri ‎– Music For Shut-Ins Sampler on LIES
Palms Trax - Equation EP on Lobster Theremin (2nd edition version, still wish I'd bought it 1st time round)
Lakeesha Storman
You mean in terms of record buying? Buying vinyl opens up a huge amount of material that is inaccessible any other way, but I do sometimes feel that I can be a little bit conservative when I buy vinyl, and more willing to take a risk when I buy digital. It's to do with cost difference, I expect. I do buy a lot of both, though, and it always balances out.
I've discovered a lot of great labels and artists by looking into vinyl, whether I buy their material digitally or on vinyl has to do with how much I like the rest of the record or just perhaps really love one song on the record. But yeah, I believe everyone should dig through records in order to find great music, regardless of whether they have tables or not.
Will Spinello
Originally Posted by matrick
Don't you just love how buying vinyl opens up your musical tastes? For a format with a limited capacity, I find that I experiment way more than if I was buying digital.
You mean in terms of record buying? Buying vinyl opens up a huge amount of material that is inaccessible any other way, but I do sometimes feel that I can be a little bit conservative when I buy vinyl, and more willing to take a risk when I buy digital. It's to do with cost difference, I expect. I do buy a lot of both, though, and it always balances out.
Bethann Olortegui
Don't you just love how buying vinyl opens up your musical tastes? For a format with a limited capacity, I find that I experiment way more than if I was buying digital.

My latest acquisition:

http://www.chemical-records.co.uk/sc...Track=BECH0153
Will Spinello
Just a heads up for those who are interested, all the White Material stuff is getting a repress this month apparently. To be proceeded by a new DJ Richard 12" as well.
Lakeesha Storman
Nice couple of records there Thumper!

Omar S - Nelson County on FXHE
Love the Nelson County release, but I'm a bit of an Omar S junkie.

Put some stuff on reserve on Redeye:

Preorder: Palms Trax - Equation (Lobster Theramin)
Preorder: Moon Man (Boo Williams) - Lucky Star Ship (Anotherday)
Infinite Loops - Design Principles (Nightime Drama)
Henrik Bergqvist (Aniara07)

and found some stuff on grammaphone:

Moodymann - Shoes of Jae (Bangin' Edit) (Shoes)
Ron Trent - Altered States (Original Plates) (Prescription Classic Recordings)
VA - Earth Tones 4 - Soul People Music
Borrowed Identity - Leave Your LIfe (Mistress)
Lawana Mileto
This week was pretty restrained.

Gunnar Haslam - Porter Mailot - LIES

Marquis Hawkes - Feed the Beast - DABJ

There are a few I need to get preordered but there's no real rush.

My copy of the new Willie Burns of TT arrived. Yet another brilliant cover to go with the music. Seriously good label.
Nice couple of records there Thumper!

Just put in the order for the Marquis Hawkes one too, nice little package they put together for they're 10th release.

Also picked up;

Hashman Deejay - Tangerine on Future Times (another one of the mood hut collective guys)
Omar S - Nelson County on FXHE
St Julien - St Julien on Apron
Hinode - Science Fiction 001 on Science Fiction

Just seen pre order up for new Cloudface on Going Good which sounds great.

But that's it for now.
Will Spinello
This week was pretty restrained.

Gunnar Haslam - Porter Mailot - LIES

Marquis Hawkes - Feed the Beast - DABJ

There are a few I need to get preordered but there's no real rush.

My copy of the new Willie Burns of TT arrived. Yet another brilliant cover to go with the music. Seriously good label.
Lakeesha Storman
That Soul Jazz comp has some absolute monsters on it. I believe about half of them are in my personal top twenty. Best of the lot, IMO is Pierre's 'Box Energy'. I believe it's the greatest Acid House tune ever written. It's funny because it's a full on 130 bmp killer and so different from the rest of his stuff. You can see the blueprint of that much harder acid-techno sound that became so huge in it. I believe I played it just about every time I went into a club. Plenty of other great tracks on that record, though.

If you like this, You might like (If you don't have it already,) a compilation called 'Gene Hunt Presents Chicago Dance Tracks Vol 1' Which is full of stuff that was apparently huge in Chicago back in the day, but never really made big headway anywhere else. A lot of them seem to be personal remixes or tunes that had a limited run (maybe even only appearing on acetate in some cases - I'm not sure,) but they are all raw as F-- and well worth a listen. Virgo 4, Mr Fingers Mike Dunn etc. Very good. You might not be able to get the vinyl version, though, but Boomkat have the download (Which I've got). There was a second volume of it as well but I haven't been able to get it anywhere. Due to the wonky sequencers and recording to tape which was common back then, they are about as non Traktor friendly as you can get! But they are all great.

That FIT record is great as well.
Yeah, I have the first version of that Can You Jack and love it. The second seemed harder to come by, which is why I actually pulled the trigger on this order instead of holding off. I also have a 5 CD set called Acid Rain from Terry Farley: Definitive Original Acid And Deep House 1985 - 1991 which is crazy good and loaded with some classics and some not so popular stuff. (he had some issues locating a number of the songs that were on his original short list, so procured a number of other great songs that didn't make it as big) Worth checking out if you're into this type of stuff. http://www.discogs.com/Various-Terry...elease/4693509. I'll be on the lookout for the Gene Hunt stuff as well though. One can never have enough of the historical stuff IMO, besides it still today being just great freakin music.

It's funny, I was listening to some old school Chicago house a few days ago on YouTube - believe it was Bernard Badie or something and he actually commented in the comments that he made that song in Paul Johnson's kitchen. To believe of how crazy things were back then. I could see making songs in a living room or something, but the kitchen?
Will Spinello
That Elizabeth Merrick Jefferson record is nice! I've got it on the way as well.

I'm seriously done for a while...I've gone through all the sales now.

F.I.T. & Gunnar Wendel - Enter the Fog (FXHE)
Sueno Latino /Neuropoltique (House Revenge)
Mike Dunn presents Mr. 69 - Phreaky MF (Robsoul)
Ben La Desh - Rebound Round (Sleazy Beats)
VA - Soul Jazz Records presents Acid - Can You Jack? (Vol 2) (Soul Jazz)
VA - Bosconi Stallions Teona (Bosconi)
FCL - It's You (Defected)
Jordan GCZ (Jordash) - Crybaby (Off Minor)
My Favorite Robot - Looking for Frost (No. 19 Music)
NY's Finest (Gerd) - Do You Feel Me (4lux)
Slobban - Slobban EP (Goran)
That Soul Jazz comp has some absolute monsters on it. I believe about half of them are in my personal top twenty. Best of the lot, IMO is Pierre's 'Box Energy'. I believe it's the greatest Acid House tune ever written. It's funny because it's a full on 130 bmp killer and so different from the rest of his stuff. You can see the blueprint of that much harder acid-techno sound that became so huge in it. I believe I played it just about every time I went into a club. Plenty of other great tracks on that record, though.

If you like this, You might like (If you don't have it already,) a compilation called 'Gene Hunt Presents Chicago Dance Tracks Vol 1' Which is full of stuff that was apparently huge in Chicago back in the day, but never really made big headway anywhere else. A lot of them seem to be personal remixes or tunes that had a limited run (maybe even only appearing on acetate in some cases - I'm not sure,) but they are all raw as F-- and well worth a listen. Virgo 4, Mr Fingers Mike Dunn etc. Very good. You might not be able to get the vinyl version, though, but Boomkat have the download (Which I've got). There was a second volume of it as well but I haven't been able to get it anywhere. Due to the wonky sequencers and recording to tape which was common back then, they are about as non Traktor friendly as you can get! But they are all great.

That FIT record is great as well.

<< Back to Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topicReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy