DJTT "Chroma Caps

Home :: Reviews of DJ equipment :: DJTT "Chroma Caps Reply
DJTT "Chroma Caps
Posted on: 22.11.2011 by Latoria Kavulich
A lot of questions about what gear Chromacaps will or will not fit on since being released, so if yours fit on gear not listed here ..

.. then please speak up and post a pic of them on your gear so the list can be updated. Likewise, if you want to know if they will fit on your gear then ask away in this thread.

Please search through the thread to see if your question has already been answered, to avoid double up queries, thanks.
Mellisa Grecu
hmm the link doesnt work anymore so i cant see the compatability list, and one know how compatible they are on the numark 4trak ? i see that they fit on the ns6 so i would believe they would be fine on the 4trak, but after seeing this guy have some trouble with them on youtube im a little hesitant ..
Zoila Mantyla
do the faders and knobs fit on a rane empath?
Kandi Somsanith
How can you get the knobs and faders from the mixtrack pro out...?
Mathilda Loeffel
Anyone get the glow in the dark fader caps yet? Wouldn't mind seeing some with the lights on and not promo shots
Federico Vilas
Originally Posted by jdybowski
Id love to put them on my scratch mixer. vestax 07 pro. Anyone know if they would work?
I would like to know the answer to this question too... I have 2 07 pros
Claud Oberste
Id love to put them on my scratch mixer. vestax 07 pro. Anyone know if they would work?
Vi Melroy
Thanks a lot.
I've seen that the new berhinger digital series are incoming on the 31 of january, believe i'll buy the 4 channel mixer.
If Chromas caps work on it I'll tell you.
Bye.
Leota Dolney
Originally Posted by lapinfuu
Thanks !

An other question if you own a K2. Is there a littke click in the middle range of a knob on the k2 like on NI stuff ?
Nope. None of the pots have a center detente.
Vi Melroy
Thanks !

An other question if you own a K2. Is there a littke click in the middle range of a knob on the k2 like on NI stuff ?
Leota Dolney
Originally Posted by lapinfuu
Hello,
I don't understand what means "but the indicator faces the wrong way", Does this mean that the knobs are physically compatible with the K2 but the the reference line is not on the right place ?
That is correct.
Vi Melroy
Originally Posted by dstep
will they fit the xone k2?
Originally Posted by DirtyNerd
No...they fit on the pots, but the indicator faces the wrong way.
Hello,
I don't understand what means "but the indicator faces the wrong way", Does this mean that the knobs are physically compatible with the K2 but the the reference line is not on the right place ?
Breanne Penge
Just to be clear - while the fitting guide suggests the chroma caps fit the TTM57, they do not fit the TTM57 SL.

Heads up.
Yuki Koeppel
how awesome would it be to get colored jog wheels!?!
Porter Schoeffel
Will they fit (faders and/or knobs) on a stanton SCS.4DJ?
Dino Glenday
So... they came out with orange (my signature color) Chroma Caps literally the day after my first order shipped. I swear, I'm cursed.
Elmer Kindinger
Originally Posted by Treffers91
So basically they don't fit any of the Behringer mixers?
On the list it says they don't fit the DJX750 or the DDM4k so I'm assuming that won't fit the NOX606 either?

I've just got a rough idea on the price shipped to the UK and it came to about
Latoria Kavulich
guys please search this whole thread before asking about your specific gear. there are a lot of double up queries ok. cheers, j
Cierra Babick
Will they fit an akai lpd8
Breanne Penge
Originally Posted by midifidler
Hey str8nger!

The knobs fit fine on the ttm57 - I use them on my 57
They aren't fitting too well on my TTM57SL
Marlena Filippo
will they fit on the novation zero sl mkII?
Christina Dechamplain
Hello guys I want to replace the knobs of my Denon MC6000 any idea????
Rufina Tjaden
Originally Posted by liliver
Knobs look amazing on the Vestax VCI-300 MKII and do WONDERS in low lighting. See them in action

LOL Awesome video!
Venita Ye
Not sure if the right thread but let's give it a try!

My chromacaps are breaking down after 2 weeks, or mainly the crossfader is starting to "chip".

Anyone knows why?
Donella Bentch
Small Knobs and Fadercaps fitt's fine at the New Pioneer DDJ-SX. Big Knobs are to high.
Dylan Marales
Hi guys! I'm new here, and I was wondering if I should replace the knobs and faders on my novation twitch. Any ideas?
Saw this thread already : http://community .djranking s.com/showthr...t=39950&page=4 but still can't decide!
Bari Wietrzykowski
Knobs look amazing on the Vestax VCI-300 MKII and do WONDERS in low lighting. See them in action

Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by jdownesbaird
Way back there was mention from DJTT that they made RED knobs and faders, but weren't pleased with the quality. Supposedly they were going to go come out "soon" after some manufacturing changes. Does anyone know if they are still planning other colors?
Red knobs should look nice on CMD MM-1 and studio 4A!
Gemma Clemmer
Just tried the caps on a UC33, here's what I found:

The fader caps don't fit (as expected) since the UC33 has a proprietary fader w/ integrated LED. The knobs do fit, but they hit the top of the control surface causing light rubbing, but can be pulled up just a nudge w/o coming lose. The big knobs don't give a lot of clearance w/ other knobs, so the thinner knobs would be the best fit finger-wise (I hope that makes sense).
Delena Katherman
Way back there was mention from DJTT that they made RED knobs and faders, but weren't pleased with the quality. Supposedly they were going to go come out "soon" after some manufacturing changes. Does anyone know if they are still planning other colors?
Allyson Wineteer
does anyone know of any alternative sites that make "replacement" knobs/faders in various sizes ?
Hanna Ridenbaugh
Cheers Jester
Latoria Kavulich
Originally Posted by zimfella
Hi. Which are the most UV fluorescent colourful ones?

Paulyh I have a contour and tried my kontrol x1 knobs on it and they did not fit. So the chroma caps should not fit either.
not sure about the other colours mate but the white knobs show up brilliant under uv
Kristen Dennen
Hey! I just got a set of Chroma Caps fader knobs for by ecler nuo 4 (not 4.0) after reading on these community s that they fit. But unfortunately the metal inserts are too long (width is the same as other mixers) to fit in the chroma caps. Should I just chuck them, or is there a viable way to modify them to fit? Any suggestions?
Hanna Ridenbaugh
Hi. Which are the most UV fluorescent colourful ones?

Paulyh I have a contour and tried my kontrol x1 knobs on it and they did not fit. So the chroma caps should not fit either.
Neal Krant
Do they fit on the reloop mixage controller ?
Dena Chinn
I'm pretty sure the faders do fit on the APC40. Will you guys do a discount pack for the it?
Nga Mcquarter
Hii!! I know the Knobs fit the Oxygen 8, but do they fit also in Oxygen 25 (3rd Gen)?? And also do they fit in M-Audio Torq Xponent? THANKS DJTT!!!
Louanne Andrix
Fatty or Super Knobs for my Mixtrack Pro?
Larita Smaga
Hi everyone

Just wanted to post some pictures in response to the person asking about the 380.

I've got a full set of replacements, the Super knobs fit every pot on the controller (even the ones on the front and back).

I originally bought a couple of Fattys to use on the filters but they sit too high on every pot.

Stick to the Supers and you'll be good. Fader caps fit great.

http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/...j/770e543a.jpg

http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/...j/dce0f1d5.jpg

http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/...j/3aece072.jpg

http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/...j/59239cc8.jpg
Kiyoko Grega
could someone please tell me if the 1) faders .... 2) knobs
fit on
a) reloop contour
b) ddm4000

as i have seen pics on here of the ddm4000 however they are incompatible on the list in the OP.
Sorry for asking the same questions that have probably been asked.
Many thanks.

<< Back to Reviews of DJ equipment Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy