The Happy Thread...

The Happy Thread...
Posted on: 11.08.2011 by Margie Pavell
with all the garbage internet tough guy bickering going on lately i thought i would start a happy thread...

what ever makes you happy please tell us...we are all here for you...

whether it your wife, your kids, your car, weed, smack, booze...whatever...no one is here to judge you and tell you that if you use a sync button with a windows laptop that you're dumb and ugly...cause you're not...you are a great human being (some of you)...

i will go first...

playing left for dead 2 makes me happy...there is nothing like shooting zombies with an automatic shotgun....or slicing them with a katana...
Roseline Canright
Family over everything. working out and partying. Music is obvious.
DRUMROLL!
My Jeep around 400 horsepower loaded out. Call her the candy shop.
Janell Selser
My wifes gapped tooth smile.
My daughter who believes she's the 5 Ramone.
My son and his Lego creations.
Music.
Sitting on my surfboard waiting for waves and the occasional dolphins looking to play.
Kickturns in the pool.
Tacos.
Beer.
The friends I have left and memories of friends who are gone.
I could go on but that's good enough for now.
Leeanna Ayla
Taking off on a 10 mile flyer into the wind with a group of 4 chasing futilely. Happened yesterday, I was happy.
Lacey Mecum
My wife, New son Daniel, mixing, modding my car, eating good food and watching family guy, life to short to be stressy, the laid back approach wins all the time, oh an rinsing at FPS games
Lin Danek
Originally Posted by keithace
just trying to spread the love...

who's next?
Good one Keith.

My wife Nicolette, my son Ethan, my Frenchie Luc, my mates, single malt on ice, chocolate, paneer palak with roti, my Stumpjumper, that mix that makes you smile, when my patients say they feel better, spring, my brothers and sisters, the noise a Ferrari makes, watching 'Shaun The Sheep' with Ethan, rewatching 'Blade Runner', wood-aged Shiraz.
Life
Alla Bluemke
modding my car. I have an audi a3 that I do a ton of work to.

Bike racing, bmx, finding new tracks, and whooping people in COD!
Margie Pavell
Originally Posted by VanGogo
My wife, my kids, my cat, DJTT, Anthony Bourdain, music, crazy hotel sex, and great food are a few of my favorite things. This thread also makes me happy!
i like his show too...i also read kitchen confidential...fun read...
Lucrecia Diloreto
I got a new Arcade Stick for my B-Day yesterday, im pretty freakin happy right now! =D Shoooooryuken!
Charline Dye
My wife, my kids, my cat, DJTT, Anthony Bourdain, music, crazy hotel sex, and great food are a few of my favorite things. This thread also makes me happy!
Antonetta Wikel
It makes me happy when I'm mixing tracks at home and my wife comes out in different costume changes and dances for me. This thread makes me happy too.
Margie Pavell
just trying to spread the love...

who's next?
Deeann Cheron
my wife makes me happy.
& also the innocence & stressfree life of our 4 month old staffy pup.
these 2 things alone make me content.

Happy Happy joy joy

Also another thing that makes me happy are people like yourself above who have the same attitude

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy