The Happy Thread...

The Happy Thread...
Posted on: 11.08.2011 by Margie Pavell
with all the garbage internet tough guy bickering going on lately i thought i would start a happy thread...

what ever makes you happy please tell us...we are all here for you...

whether it your wife, your kids, your car, weed, smack, booze...whatever...no one is here to judge you and tell you that if you use a sync button with a windows laptop that you're dumb and ugly...cause you're not...you are a great human being (some of you)...

i will go first...

playing left for dead 2 makes me happy...there is nothing like shooting zombies with an automatic shotgun....or slicing them with a katana...
Lin Danek
Originally Posted by sarasin
Yeah yeah....if you like it....no one here will diss you...
*LOL....SNIGGER.....YEAH RIGHT!!!!*
there IS a blood test
Lilliana Perris
Originally Posted by JonathanBlake
I would rather have my prostate examined than go & see JB, but the GF has a 13yr old daughter. Go figure.
Yeah yeah....if you like it....no one here will diss you...

*LOL....SNIGGER.....YEAH RIGHT!!!!*

Lin Danek
Haaaai....is jy ook n Belieber?
LOLOLOLOL
I would rather have my prostate examined than go & see JB, but the GF has a 13yr old daughter. Go figure.
Lilliana Perris
Ek't spaar Justin Bieber kaartjies........

Haaaai....is jy ook n Belieber?

LOLOLOLOL
Margie Pavell
Originally Posted by psyEDk
it's my birthday today! i got hundreds of dollars and some nice imported vodka from NZ from my friends and family.
So i am happy.

Will probably spend the money on either new VST plugs or maybe a novation sl mk2 .. i miss having an actual keyboard =]
Happy Birthday!
Lin Danek
Happy birthday man!
Mine is on Saturday!
Hope I also get pressies!
Ek't spaar Justin Bieber kaartjies........
Lilliana Perris
Originally Posted by psyEDk
it's my birthday today! i got hundreds of dollars and some nice imported vodka from NZ from my friends and family.
So i am happy.

Will probably spend the money on either new VST plugs or maybe a novation sl mk2 .. i miss having an actual keyboard =]
Happy birthday man!

Mine is on Saturday!

Hope I also get pressies!
Estella Waber
So i am happy.

Lilliana Perris
Originally Posted by Jayvee
Last Wednesday I had a date with a really nice girl, and next Tuesday again!

I am such a happy man right now.
Same here!

Spent the weekend at hers.

Not yours...mine.

Margie Pavell
Originally Posted by thesalivationarmy
lI'm not generally inclined towards books like those but these two points really make one come to terms with their cognitive distortions *guiltyyyy*
take care everyone
I am not a self help book kinda person either...this was more about changing my perspective...

Recommended to me by my new Lady - this book changed my life. Kudos Keith.
completely changed my life also...#2 was my hang up...

Originally Posted by Jayvee

hell yes!!!
Alease Fitch

Dick Korus
Recommended to me by my new Lady - this book changed my life. Kudos Keith.
Thanks for the recommendations and the support for it, definitely going to check it out!
Lin Danek
Originally Posted by keithace
thank you...
read the the book the "four agreements"...if you do all four of them your life will be great...
The Four Agreements are:
1. Be Impeccable with your Word: Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the Word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your Word in the direction of truth and love.
2. Don
Lilliana Perris
Happiness!!!!

Got a friend with benefits!!!!!!

And she is GREAT!

*is bouncing back after his 'divorce' *
Rachael Tureson
Originally Posted by dubyou
Being able to say that I working at becoming the best person I can possibly be makes me very happy. Whether it be giving a simple smile and hello to physically helping someone, I am working hard at bettering myself. Nowadays, i have been trying to be more positive and work on learning new things that I can apply to daily life. Thank you for making this thread! If anyone needs someone to talk to I'm here for you all!
Originally Posted by keithace
thank you...

read the the book the "four agreements"...if you do all four of them your life will be great...

The Four Agreements are:

1. Be Impeccable with your Word: Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the Word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your Word in the direction of truth and love.

2. Don’t Take Anything Personally
Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won’t be the victim of needless suffering.

3. Don’t Make Assumptions
Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want. Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness and drama. With just this one agreement, you can completely transform your life.

4. Always Do Your Best
Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse, and regret.
loving this! thank you both, and keithace, found myself believeing about #2 & #3 a long long time after I read your post. I'm not generally inclined towards books like those but these two points really make one come to terms with their cognitive distortions *guiltyyyy*

also if anyone wants to pm/email/wev, don't hesitate to hit me up

take care everyone
Margie Pavell
Originally Posted by dubyou
Being able to say that I working at becoming the best person I can possibly be makes me very happy. Whether it be giving a simple smile and hello to physically helping someone, I am working hard at bettering myself. Nowadays, i have been trying to be more positive and work on learning new things that I can apply to daily life. Thank you for making this thread! If anyone needs someone to talk to I'm here for you all!
thank you...

The Four Agreements are:

2. Don
Dick Korus
Rachael Tureson
there's an all women google conference about coding arduino /android today
if i don't fall the fuck apart it should make me pretty happy
not messing up code makes me happy?
Lin Danek
Originally Posted by padi_04
Coming out of a mood valley, hopefully nothing will come across to interrupt another peaking
To the very top 'bro, to the very top.
Valeri Millstein
Got a top division ranking at my Solo and Ensemble contest yesterday on my French Horn. I performed the Rieneke Notturo.
Margie Pavell
eating a homemade breakfast sandwich, sipping kona coffee, digging for tracks, waiting for the daytona 500...

happy on a quiet sunday morning
Margie Pavell
worked a half day on a friday...looking forward to some beers later...
Nedra Fresneda
Coming out of a mood valley, hopefully nothing will come across to interrupt another peaking
Valeri Millstein
It makes me happy to come home from a day of school to be able to go into a studio I built myself, through years of self sacrifice. I have the ability and support of my family to practice my French Horn, Guitar or DJing. The look on one of my friends face when I give her a USB with a new mix, When I discover new music in my fathers record collection and when my girlfriend dances while I make music all bring me so much joy. So does Dr. Pepper and DJTT!
Yevette Matatall
Good one Keith.
watching 'Shaun The Sheep' with Ethan,
Life
This with my son Kai..... Finding new tracks... playing my local with my deejay friends, it still wells so much emotion in me just to play there... spending time with my closest friends... going home after 5 weeks offshore working. Put short, My friends family and music. the ocean and yoga too.
Lin Danek
thanks for the kind words, it's advice I definitely will try harder to keep in mind
Went to hell & back recently, and you believe you will never be able get through it. You will get through it if you want to - but work at it - it doesn't just happen. Your family, your friends (including some wonderful people on these community s), your values and your integrity will always stay with you. Dig deep mate.
Renate Mayeur
66494_10151450964726908_1202961082_n.jpg

new shoes, me happy!
Rachael Tureson
It does get better, hang in there. Find the happiness in everyday things.
thanks for the kind words, it's advice I definitely will try harder to keep in mind
Renate Mayeur
cooking makes me happy.
Shantay Breheny
being with my wife in dark room and a complete passionate sex just makes me happy and delighted
Lin Danek
I'm actually going through a pretty serious depression so this thread is a pretty good find
It does get better, hang in there. Find the happiness in everyday things.
Rachael Tureson
I'm actually going through a pretty serious depression so this thread is a pretty good find heh

so music, obviously, music keeps me going otherwise I'd be elsewhere, yeah?
I've been learning a lot about electronics and microcontrollers lately (diy midi project in the works) and getting really silly almost stupid things right for once like getting an LED sequence working seems to make me happy.

I guess there's obvious moments in a gig that will always make me happy, no matter how bad it gets, there is a point in the set when (you all know!) you're close to the top of the world.

I have a couple of friends that keep me sane, and, TV marathons, food and drinks and sleepovers in such company keep my head in the game

But definitely digging finding new music from the deepest darkest corners of wherever, that keeps me okay. It even makes me happy.
Toya Spor
Originally Posted by guiltyblade
modding my car. I have an audi a3 that I do a ton of work to.

Bike racing, bmx, finding new tracks, and whooping people in COD!
Ngoc Ninow
This thread is currently making me smile, some cool stuff in here :-D

I live some distance from my family, so seeing them makes me happy, as does my cat, sunny days,moot foreign holidays, scantily clad women on hot foreign holidays and chatting up said women...

Music has to be top of the list though, music is the one thing that can make you happy, sad, angry, etc, but its also the only thing that will never take from you. Which has got to be pretty cool in itself!

Much Love (<----- Just to continue to spread the happy) :-)
Lin Danek
Originally Posted by BuRdTuRd
Justin martin, tINI, Claude Von Stroke, Fur Coat, Guy J, Lee Foss, Chris Liebing, Jamie Jones and a few others playing in NYC this month. That's what makes me happy. Will I be going to all these? Not a chance, but having the option for some good evening s is always a plus.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr. We got Swedish House Mafia, and............Swedish House Mafia.
Kristofer Krauel
Yeah its crazy. Once your pet has the rabies vaccinations it cant enter Australia for 5 months. Then spends an additional 30 days in quarantine in Aus. For us we had to leave the UK pretty urgently so our pet had the vaccination 2 weeks before we left so had to spend the full 6 months (7 actually because the first set of vaccinations didnt work) in quarantine in Sydney, then she flew to Perth to join us.
Random X
That's Australia for ya.
Kamala Temple
Can you explain the 7 months of quarantine lol? That seems crazy.
Kristofer Krauel
Our pet boxer arrived in Perth yesterday after 7 months of quarantine. 12 month lease secured on a new property. Emigration to Australia complete!!
Antoinette Harbst
This guy.

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy