The Happy Thread...

The Happy Thread...
Posted on: 11.08.2011 by Margie Pavell
with all the garbage internet tough guy bickering going on lately i thought i would start a happy thread...

what ever makes you happy please tell us...we are all here for you...

whether it your wife, your kids, your car, weed, smack, booze...whatever...no one is here to judge you and tell you that if you use a sync button with a windows laptop that you're dumb and ugly...cause you're not...you are a great human being (some of you)...

i will go first...

playing left for dead 2 makes me happy...there is nothing like shooting zombies with an automatic shotgun....or slicing them with a katana...
Osvaldo Newhall
Originally Posted by keithace
make sure you fart in the front seat first
Hahaha!

Originally Posted by Zaniac
Lol, Make sure its not a wet one :eek:
I'll make sure of that. Hahaha!
Deeann Cheron
Lol, Make sure its not a wet one :eek:
Margie Pavell
Originally Posted by Nicadraus
My wife is getting a brand new car (Toyota Yaris 1.5g sedan) tomorrow. Nothing very special but I'm happy for her.

Her last car ('97 Mitsu Gallant 2.0) kept on breaking down. It had too many problems which I myself had to deal with and took it at the car shop from time to time. At least now, no more worries.
Osvaldo Newhall
My wife is getting a brand new car (Toyota Yaris 1.5g sedan) tomorrow. Nothing very special but I'm happy for her.

Her last car ('97 Mitsu Gallant 2.0) kept on breaking down. It had too many problems which I myself had to deal with and took it at the car shop from time to time. At least now, no more worries.
Lin Danek
Originally Posted by Quenepas
cats
Meow
Charline Dye
Margaritas and Mexican food with my paintball friends after one of my paintball events. Just had one Sunday. Kind of a tradition as the Mexican resturaunt is at the top of drive to my fields.
Also cooking something new and having it come out perfect.
Matthew Yanagisawa
resolving problems no matter how small or big, cats, plantain based foods, music, video games althou I dont play that much anymore, having all I need + a lot of what I want, beign able to go and do whatever I want when I want, my friends, DJTT...
Margie Pavell
i'm happy right now...

don't let any one get you down...they aren't worth your energy...
nayit ruiz jaramillo
Originally Posted by sarasin
I find joy in laughing at others misfortunes....not bad ones....just fails.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Au_8GMUxVs
Yong Aptekar
My left foot, for following my right foot in a timely manner, and not tripping me up.
Lilliana Perris
I find joy in laughing at others misfortunes....not bad ones....just fails.

Like this...

Rena Estabrook
It's Friday
Margie Pavell
chicken fried steak and eggs is about to make me happy...plus having breakfast with my best homeboy and his wife that are two characters...
Brinda Tidrick
- Finding 'that' new tune that you can't wait to drop at that evening s gig
- Successful headshots on any FPS
- Great gigs (see Mogwai, Amon Tobin, Squarepsuher, 65daysofstatic)
- Finishing a new tune
Lilliana Perris
Originally Posted by Jester.NZ
i find it quite amusing that happiness only gets 3 stars..
Its cuz they not showing her naught.....

Just the 2 stars covering the top and one below.
Latoria Kavulich
i find it quite amusing that happiness only gets 3 stars..
Kayce Mesia
Originally Posted by JonathanBlake
What IS that?
Probably one of the worst things to ever grace this planet. I'm already loving it.
Lin Danek

What IS that?
Kayce Mesia

My social life is no longer existent.
Lin Danek
Now that we're discussing bodily functions, I'm scared where this will go
Margie Pavell
"hey...this fruit tastes funny"
nayit ruiz jaramillo
No, thank god cus i did it last nite in the fruit and veg aisle in the Supermarket.:eek:

Funny thing is it always has my fiance laughing in stitches. Of all the stupid things to find funny she finds me Quad-Sneezing hilarious. I do look a bit mental when im doing it tough.
Margie Pavell
do you "complete" after three sneezes Karlos?
nayit ruiz jaramillo
Sneezing more that 3 times in a row.

I do it quite a lot and i love it.
Margie Pavell
a Raider victory toevening will make me very happy...if not...the booze will take up for it...
Dorie Scelzo
  • one particular beautiful and wonderful and amazing girl with phenomenal blue eyes.
  • a few awesome guys.
  • Music.
  • Apple Computers.
  • vim
  • Red Bull.
  • More Music.
  • My car.
  • Lucky Strikes.
  • Music, again.
  • and this thread.
Lin Danek
Originally Posted by sarasin
Juju has finally got his come uppence.

happiness all round
Lilliana Perris
A pleasure 'bro. Got sunshine to spare - weather is amazing right now. JuJu has gone quiet due to the ANC hearing, but that will change. Gunning for Cele now due to 'irregularities' with police premises. Been LOTS of hassles at the Zim/SA border post due to computer glitches. Urban legend brewing that JZ is sending Bob a message about the next election.
Stay happy.

Juju has finally got his come uppence.

Fredda Klarman
Heroes of Newerth :L
Deeann Cheron
History repeating itself will make me and all of New Zealand very HAPPY

Go the ALL BLACKS. Make us proud
Veda Zarella
Taking the train to Paris in an hour to see my girlfriend this weekend ! That makes me happy !
Margie Pavell
going to breakfast with a good friend makes me happy...hopefully she buys
Lin Danek
Great story, great moral Zane.
Deeann Cheron
So my 22yo cuz from N.Z has moved to live with my wife and I in Australia. And just last weds her father turned up on the doorstep to surprise her

Now they over the years have not really expressed their feeling towards each other, & as time passed they both got more awkward sharing their emotions between them

But seeing them both in tears when it was time for him to return home yesterday I realised they had made some ground up

I asked her if it was nice to spend that time with her father & the smile on her face said it all

she said up until yesterday she could not remember the last time they hugged & said "I love you"

they will now be closer and share some good memories they may have not embraced had the distance not given some value to their relationship

Moral of the story -

dont forget to tell someone you love them every once in a while, it will make you both that much more Happy
Lin Danek
Originally Posted by zimfella
how's it bro? Thanks means alot to me but in UK now. Although if you got a bit of sunshine to spare that would be great . What's going on down there with Julius Malema? I hear it's getting a bit tense.
on another note I just finished a 6 page essay in two days but two weeks overdue for Univerity today! FK yeah! stressful time, but happy now!
A pleasure 'bro. Got sunshine to spare - weather is amazing right now. JuJu has gone quiet due to the ANC hearing, but that will change. Gunning for Cele now due to 'irregularities' with police premises. Been LOTS of hassles at the Zim/SA border post due to computer glitches. Urban legend brewing that JZ is sending Bob a message about the next election.
Stay happy.
Hanna Ridenbaugh
house sitting for my mom and her leaving me New York steaks to BBQ makes me happy...
hmmm steak
Hanna Ridenbaugh
Howzit neighbour, what's happening up there? You doing OK? Need anything?

how's it bro? Thanks means alot to me but in UK now. Although if you got a bit of sunshine to spare that would be great . What's going on down there with Julius Malema? I hear it's getting a bit tense.

on another note I just finished a 6 page essay in two days but two weeks overdue for Univerity today! FK yeah! stressful time, but happy now!
Margie Pavell
house sitting for my mom and her leaving me New York steaks to BBQ makes me happy...
Lin Danek
Originally Posted by zimfella
That makes me happy
Howzit neighbour, what's happening up there? You doing OK? Need anything?
Hanna Ridenbaugh
I don't have too see the arrogant selfish obnoxious twat i sit next to at work all weekend. That makes me happy

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy