The Happy Thread...

The Happy Thread...
Posted on: 11.08.2011 by Margie Pavell
with all the garbage internet tough guy bickering going on lately i thought i would start a happy thread...

what ever makes you happy please tell us...we are all here for you...

whether it your wife, your kids, your car, weed, smack, booze...whatever...no one is here to judge you and tell you that if you use a sync button with a windows laptop that you're dumb and ugly...cause you're not...you are a great human being (some of you)...

i will go first...

playing left for dead 2 makes me happy...there is nothing like shooting zombies with an automatic shotgun....or slicing them with a katana...
Kamala Temple
Justin martin, tINI, Claude Von Stroke, Fur Coat, Guy J, Lee Foss, Chris Liebing, Jamie Jones and a few others playing in NYC this month. That's what makes me happy. Will I be going to all these? Not a chance, but having the option for some good evening s is always a plus.
Random X
Crates full of cool (garage and d&b) tracks, no job, flue shattered ear drum, kids happy...

Too happy for words.
Margie Pavell
play off football, digging for tunes, shock tops in the cooler, two days of vacation left...

Very happy
Emely Metz
Originally Posted by keithace
what did ya buy?
in my cart there's dozens of classic german hard trance waiting to be checked out...but i'll be doing it slowly so not to burden my wallet
i usually search for 100% reputable seller with the best shipping prices, scan their sales & goes from there.

well i should be studying for the exam..but i cant since i dont have my mind on the books anymore, rather than my discogs/chemical uk cart :P
Elinor Happer
Originally Posted by lexion610
Family, my tractor, music, my car, and the farm.

One happy farmer!
You basically summed it up for me too
I try to be happy at all times, and to be surrounded by happy energy and loved ones.
My girlfriend, our awesome house on the river, our cat, my work, music, music, music, my friends, a cold beer and a smoke at the end of the day, hiking, cooking, just having the simple and full life I have makes me happy.

Here are a nice antique tractor in a show, my favorite ride, and a good friend.
IMG00089-20120515-1345.jpgIMG00012-20120319-1303.jpgIMG00059-20120507-1216.jpg
Margie Pavell
Originally Posted by Luconia
discogs browsing/shopping makes me happy
what did ya buy?
Emely Metz
discogs browsing/shopping makes me happy
Brunilda Kora
FUCKIN' SUNSHINE IN THE U.K!!!!!!!
Kristofer Krauel
Relocated to the other side of the planet recently. Settled in well and loving our new lives down under!! Happy!
Margie Pavell
Originally Posted by Jester.NZ
2 boxes of wife beater. life is good
LOL and now i am happy again...
Latoria Kavulich
High on life.. and 2 boxes of wife beater after a jam with my brother. life is good
Margie Pavell
having a 3 day weekend...Pizza party tomorrow!!!
Emely Metz
new sets of perfumes just arrived today...i can't stop sniffing myself
Brinda Tidrick
Sunny again. It's the simple things
Emely Metz
Assignment results just out, i passed quite well!! yay me
now just hoping i could do better in the final exam...
Germaine Bernadin
My Lady, still being able to ride a BMX at 44 years old like a crazy bastard and not care, Longboarding... no fancy tricks I just love rolling along ... nice and free, living in Berlin............. I love this City, finishing a new track and getting feedback from the label (no ego just surpised they support me still), DJing still after all these years still gives me the goosebumps, reading the nice things contained within this thread also makes me happy!
Emely Metz
finally after 2 years of searching for a pair of Techs, just finished my restoration & it's the ultimate skill test time!

i'm trying to beatmatch the traditional way, 'off' my BPM counter...and for the 1st time i ever do it using vinyl records...the feeling of accomplishment is phenomenal! i feel so euphoric, dance my ass off while the beat stays lock i believe longer than using 2 cdjs..muahahahaa! this is awesome shit, coz i'm still smiling proudly by now my dream has finally come true :P

pardon my noobness, never feel so much joy of mixing 2 tracks together using vinyl...CD cant beat that feeling because it's just different (can i say 'light feeling')...and it takes me more than 10 times to get it right for the 1st time.

glad i'm finding this thread back just to share my feelings to you all
Brunilda Kora
Virgina Nihan
getting new gear and unboxing it makes me happy gaming is great too !
Erich Vallabhaneni
Things that make me happy: mixing, playing guitar, womenz, weekends, computers, Star Wars, and herb and of course DJTT makes me giggle in joy errryday
Margie Pavell
waking up with a mild hangover...and knowing that i am still smart, sweet and charming...

(had a rough spot with a female the past few months)
Brinda Tidrick
Feeling good this last month.

Booked tickets to Talib Kweli in London, a trip to Berlin. Shortly to book a trip to both Rome and Soundwave (Croatia) and I've gained a smoking hot Italian lady.

Life is good.

Evelyn Navarijo
Found this in my mailbox yesterday
Roseline Canright
Walking to the parking garage after the club is closed and people scream your name saying you killed your set.

nothing better than making someones evening a blast.
Emely Metz
i leveled up in Playmage's/Kongregate facebook version of Dreamworld :P

it's an RPG turn based game, look stupid for the non players but we have a real serious guild members in there :P

and the beautiful sight of my Fantom G synth
Rick Bossett
i'm happy that my sister is getting married this month and my wife and i have our first baby due in april!
Audrey Pinda
Originally Posted by Karlos Santos
Irony is that my midi pedal board got nicked so despite having about 8 midi controllers i need to buy a new pedal board. Suppose i could stomp on my MidiFighter:eek:
Don't wear shoes, use your toes. Problem solved, even if it may look a bit goofy :P
Charline Dye
Don't know where you can get 100% out side of Hawaii. Everything I've found is a blend, but I haven't searched on the web for it, and there's no World Market around these parts. But I'll be posting in this thread when I'm having a cup soon.

Edit: wife just informed me there's a World Market in a nearby city. Let me know if they hav it please.
Margie Pavell
blend...i need to go to world market for some coffee...
Charline Dye
Originally Posted by keithace
drinking kona coffee and killing zombies still makes me happy...
100% Kona? or a blend

Love love love love love me some Kona coffee!!!

I have 2 bags coming back from Hawaii with the mother-in-law in a week or 2. I can't wait.
nayit ruiz jaramillo
Originally Posted by padi_04
Rehearsing for later today for 8hs with the band. 2012 has been a "year of rock" so far for me, feels good to change a bit.
Damn man your on the money... I was in bands all my life until one day I upped and left.

The band i was in have been asked to reform for a reunion this year for a celebration of a clubevening that was big way back.

Ive spent 10 years saying NO to a reunion but this time ive changed my mind.

Been a long time but im quite excited. Getting my guitars serviced this week by a local guitar whizz (he does a better job than I could cus hes a proper craftsman).

Irony is that my midi pedal board got nicked so despite having about 8 midi controllers i need to buy a new pedal board. Suppose i could stomp on my MidiFighter:eek:
Nedra Fresneda
Rehearsing for later today for 8hs with the band. 2012 has been a "year of rock" so far for me, feels good to change a bit.
Margie Pavell
drinking kona coffee and killing zombies still makes me happy...
Dj LsEx
Originally Posted by knifey
Im happy that the doggies I live with are always happy to see me and never treat me like crap like humans like to.

Thanks pooches
This. Me too. I love my dogs.

Not gonna lie, I clicked this believeing it was going to be a thread full of trip stories.
Ferdinand Zubieta
Im happy that the doggies I live with are always happy to see me and never treat me like crap like humans like to.

Thanks pooches
Kesha Orde
On a different note, I'm very happy because my hangover is subsided enough for me to sit at the table and eat eggs on toast with BBC radio 6 blaring. Good times.
Madelyn Bultema
Hahahaha! I did exactly the same
Some of the comments are awesome. My favourite's 'I bought this song. Specifically to drive down the road to'.

Mad
Kesha Orde
Why did I just listen to that whole song?
Madelyn Bultema
Happy Saturday. I just found this somehow and thought you might like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRIWGrIg4uk
Lizzie Hoesley
Something that made me happy recently: Getting a new Subaru stuck in 0" of mud! (waiting 24 hours for a 4wd tow truck wasn't happy, but driving in the grass to begin with was!)

Today: remembering that I am a member here at DJTT and logging in!!!

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy