The Happy Thread...

The Happy Thread...
Posted on: 11.08.2011 by Margie Pavell
with all the garbage internet tough guy bickering going on lately i thought i would start a happy thread...

what ever makes you happy please tell us...we are all here for you...

whether it your wife, your kids, your car, weed, smack, booze...whatever...no one is here to judge you and tell you that if you use a sync button with a windows laptop that you're dumb and ugly...cause you're not...you are a great human being (some of you)...

i will go first...

playing left for dead 2 makes me happy...there is nothing like shooting zombies with an automatic shotgun....or slicing them with a katana...
Hellen Mindrup
Originally Posted by VanGogo
I have the best wife in the world!
Since my old windows laptop couldn't reliably run Traktor, I have been stuck waiting for the funds to get a used Mac Book. Unfortunately, funds are extremely tight so it wasn't going to happen for quite awhile.
My wife asked the guys at the computer shop next to her work place about Macs and what I needed, etc. As they do not deal with Apple products, they helped her get a HP Probook and made a Hackintosh for me. Which she surprised me with today for my birthday!

After one test run with Traktor, it looks like it will work. I had all 4 decks going with keylock on all, and all 4 Fx going, and wifi on with no drop outs etc. at 10ms latency. I am so happy I will be able to use Traktor without (cross my fingers) all the CPU overload.

I am even more happy I married this wonderful woman!
Good shit
Lilliana Perris
Originally Posted by sev
Today is friday
LOOL!

Yeah...Camping this weekend with my love and my family...work is going well.

Happy man once again!
Ulysses Okelly
Originally Posted by keithace
finsihed my last peroni...tomorrow is friday...and payday...
Today is friday
Lilliana Perris
Originally Posted by bumtsch

@Sarasin - by text, ouch. Guess it's better than just disappearing completely...

Currently, being able to turn my back at an unreliable girl from work without feeling withdrawal makes me happy. So does not wasting my time on fruitless online dating anymore

Starting my month of "mostly holidays", woot! I'll be happier when I'm done warping/cleaning up/tagging the 80ish vinyl rips (individual tracks) from this year's purchases so far...
Yeah mate....my sister (my girls best mate) shat all over her for doing it via text.

She took me back and all is good in happy land...once again!

Lilliana Perris
Originally Posted by DarioJ
You forgot, close-minded and opinionated

Sorry to hear that man! You should go take it out on somone in the sync thread???
Seriously though, hope it gets better for you soon man.
Yeah...she took me back ey!

She got scared.....and borked for a bit.

Odd...

Delila Vandommelen
Sorry to hear that man! You should go take it out on somone in the sync thread???

@Sarasin - by text, ouch. Guess it's better than just disappearing completely...

Currently, being able to turn my back at an unreliable girl from work without feeling withdrawal makes me happy. So does not wasting my time on fruitless online dating anymore

Starting my month of "mostly holidays", woot! I'll be happier when I'm done warping/cleaning up/tagging the 80ish vinyl rips (individual tracks) from this year's purchases so far...
Judi Sissel
seriously...the influx of disrespectful mf'ers is high lately...

Originally Posted by sarasin
Well...she just broke up with me...via a text message.

*Bleak*

We need an UNHAPPY thread....

Lilliana Perris
BAH!!!

Girls that cant make up their minds!

Mine is ticking along slowly. No pressure, just good times!

*Bleak*

Lin Danek
In the words of the immortal Bob Marley (sorry Mr McFerrin) - "Don't worry, be happy"
Margie Pavell
loading the ipod with some Jimmy Van, Evren Ulusoy and Claude Vonstroke....going to to be happy for the rest of the week driving around with fresh tunes...
Consuelo Schubert
Im a pretty simple kind of guy. I have an amazing wife that puts up with me Im always trying new hobbies and she is always got my back. Nothing like coming home early from work with some IN-N-Out burger and a cold 6 pack followed by some Nicorette. Then going straight into the mixing room and layind down some tracks. (pretty much what happened toevening
Hellen Mindrup
Originally Posted by VanGogo
Since my old windows laptop couldn't reliably run Traktor, I have been stuck waiting for the funds to get a used Mac Book. Unfortunately, funds are extremely tight so it wasn't going to happen for quite awhile.
My wife asked the guys at the computer shop next to her work place about Macs and what I needed, etc. As they do not deal with Apple products, they helped her get a HP Probook and made a Hackintosh for me. Which she surprised me with today for my birthday!

After one test run with Traktor, it looks like it will work. I had all 4 decks going with keylock on all, and all 4 Fx going, and wifi on with no drop outs etc. at 10ms latency. I am so happy I will be able to use Traktor without (cross my fingers) all the CPU overload.

Good shit
Charline Dye

Alease Fitch
After spending last week surfing in Northern-Spain I'll be seeing my girlfriend again tomorrow!
Lilliana Perris
Originally Posted by sev
Today is friday
LOOL!

Yeah...Camping this weekend with my love and my family...work is going well.

Happy man once again!
Ulysses Okelly
Today is friday
Margie Pavell
Lilliana Perris
Originally Posted by bumtsch

Yeah mate....my sister (my girls best mate) shat all over her for doing it via text.

She took me back and all is good in happy land...once again!

Lilliana Perris

Yeah...she took me back ey!

She got scared.....and borked for a bit.

Odd...

Delila Vandommelen

Judi Sissel

*Bleak*

Lilliana Perris
BAH!!!

*Bleak*

Lin Danek
In the words of the immortal Bob Marley (sorry Mr McFerrin) - "Don't worry, be happy"
Margie Pavell
There isn't any whining and petty debates going on in this thread... I am very happy
Alease Fitch
At Woodlands festival in Bergen, the Netherlands.
It's not a super-big festival or anything, but I get to spin drum & bass so it's fine to me ^^

http://www.facebook.com/woodywoodlander
nayit ruiz jaramillo
Originally Posted by Jayvee
Also I have gotten my first festival gig!
Awesome. Where? Festival gigs are crazy fun.
Alease Fitch
I am totally over the girl I poster about earlier...
Also I have gotten my first festival gig!
Judi Sissel
There isn't any whining and petty debates going on in this thread... I am very happy
Margie Pavell
last day of mini vacation...went to the Long Beach Gran Prix...saw my family...

love your life

Jerlene Jernegan
Finally hooked up with my "dream" girl who's been one of my best friends for four years. It helped break my OCD thought loop, and now she's being a huge bitch but I can finally just let it go It's driving her crazy that I'm not willing to do everything and anything for her anymore, and that makes me happy that I can "let go" now cause she's not a great person in all honesty, although hot.

This other new girl I've been hanging with just broke up with her boyfriend, said she has something to tell me and asked when we can hang out again soon. Also found some real good music lately, some pretty cool mashups that I've fallen in love with (One of my favorites was made from The XX vs. Tupac).

I've also been working on harmonic mixing and my sets sounds so damn sexy when they flow like that; I'm excited about how much more I have to learn still. Bought myself new TMA-1 headphones, a new Kontrol S2, and a lot of new clothes. Made about $600 on a short term investment (I'm still only 17 so it's a nice amount for me) and got asked by my school to DJ a dance and maybe prom but I'm going to be away looking at schools.

School break is next week, and then I go to a national business and career convention I made it to in my first year competing. It's an organization called DECA, and for the international series that I qualified for I get to fly out to Anaheim California for four days. It should be good fun. Love this thread idea, keep up the good work everyone. I love reading about happy things.
Margie Pavell
Chile verde omlette, coffee, digging for tunes...mellow sunday morning...Indy Car at noon and the Dodgers at one...BBQ later...

happy as f*ck... love your life...
Lilliana Perris
As it turns out she doesn't feel ready yet for a new relationship...

*sigh* I could use some happy at the moment...
BAH!!!

Alease Fitch
Last Wednesday I had a date with a really nice girl, and next Tuesday again!

I am such a happy man right now.
As it turns out she doesn't feel ready yet for a new relationship...

*sigh* I could use some happy at the moment...
Lin Danek
hey hey hey!!!this is supposed to be "happy"!!!
Took both - NEGATIVE. I'm hppy!
Margie Pavell
hey hey hey!!!

this is supposed to be "happy"!!!

Lin Danek
Just please be gentle....
Take the blood test. Wimp.
Lilliana Perris
Originally Posted by JonathanBlake
The better option, Sir.
Just please be gentle....
Lin Danek
Originally Posted by Jester
also, i'll take the prostate exam please sir.
The better option, Sir.
Latoria Kavulich
also, i'll take the prostate exam please sir.
Latoria Kavulich
Originally Posted by psyEDk
it's my birthday today! i got hundreds of dollars and some nice imported vodka from NZ from my friends and family.
So i am happy.

Will probably spend the money on either new VST plugs or maybe a novation sl mk2 .. i miss having an actual keyboard =]
or more vodka ...42 below?

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy