The VCI-100SE 3.6.4 Mapping for Traktor Pro 2

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: The VCI-100SE 3.6.4 Mapping for Traktor Pro 2Reply
The VCI-100SE 3.6.4 Mapping for Traktor Pro 2
Posted on: 07.04.2011 by Jodi Lacerra
Attached at the bottom of this post are slightly updated versions of our VCI-100SE 3.6.4 mapping for Traktor Pro 2 (for VCI-100 FW 1.3 & FW 1.4).

The main functionality of the mappings has not changed, I simply made sure that the layout and effect settings import the same as they did on the old Traktor Pro (so you can still use the VCI-100 as if nothing changed). I also added in the 4 new effects to the effect settings so you can access them in the "Control FX" section (via Shift+FX knobs).

There are no longer PC or MAC versions because the infamous "glitch" issue is no longer a problem in Traktor 2 (based on my testing), so PC people can once again get LED feedback with the Route FX buttons. Also, I previously reported that there were some LED issues in TPro2 using the 3.6.4 mapping but that was with a beta version of TPro2 so rest assured that the LED feedback should be fine.

Just to clarify, DJ Techtools is planning on making a new mapping and overlay for the VCI-100 with Traktor Pro 2 with new functionality but this is not it. There is another thread I made for suggestions or requests for features to be included in that upcoming mapping here: http://www.djranking s.com/community /sho...d.php?p=262979

Please only use this thread for comments or issues regarding this v3.6.4 (TPro2) mapping. Thanks!
Lizabeth Peight
i know this is rather too obvious a question...... but is there any kind of rough ETA on when a Pro 2 mapping might be coming out?
Kristeen Braham
Originally Posted by fellis
You may have saved the preset for that effect to be on when selected. Try turning it off and then pressing the little save button on the effect deck, that might fix your problem.
Yeah, that was it. Thanks.
Emilee Woytovich
Originally Posted by Ok
Kristeen Braham
When I use shift+fx knob to browse though the effects I notice that tape delay is automatically activated whenever I pass by that effect.

Does this happen for anyone else?
Edris Acevedo
Originally Posted by Nannou
Nice stuff!

One question... i'm not sure if this issue is linked to Traktor 2 or the mapping...
Under Traktor 1 when you play a track and hit Sync on the other deck (not playing yet), it'll lock the BPM with the master deck.
When you push Sync again, the BPM will remain, but now the "lock" has switched off.
Under Traktor 2 this doesn't seem to happen. Once the second deck is Synced you can start playing and then switch off Sync to keep the BPM the same (but allow phase shift)... but thats totally counter-intuitive to how it used to be.

Is this an issue with the new TSI mapping doing some sort of "revert to original BPM" when Sync is switched off? Or is this something to do with Traktor 2?

I have the same issue. FX don't seem to be working either. The buttons work and FX turn on but can't actually here them?

Any ideas?? tried importing a few times and closing and opening.
Teodora Hancharik
Originally Posted by NewManSoon
It opened fine for me.. I unpacked and repacked , see if this works.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2014550/VCI-....4%20TPro2.zip
THANKS!!! this one worked
Rocco Fiveash
It opened fine for me.. I unpacked and repacked , see if this works.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2014550/VCI-....4%20TPro2.zip
Dillon Paganini
thanks for this! however i have one question. I am having an issue with the effects settings not importing correctly
Joana Ellingworth
Originally Posted by flashflooder
Try using 7-zip, it's free and great...http://www.7-zip.org/
still nothing >_< all my hard earned money blown so far bec i cant get this to work. This is a long shot but does anyone live in the Palm Springs area or anywhere in Southern California that can show me how to do this correctly?
Leonardo Papajohn
works fine for me, thanks for this! I'm so siked for the new mapping and overlay tho!

<3 DJTT
Jodi Lacerra
Originally Posted by Viirus::..
I get this every time I download the zip file and try to extract it.

Try using 7-zip, it's free and great...http://www.7-zip.org/
Joana Ellingworth
Originally Posted by viirus::..
i get this every time i download the zip file and try to extract it.

same here viirus... :/ this sucks.
Ned Somerset
Works great for me! Thanks guys at DJTT
Teodora Hancharik
I get this every time I download the zip file and try to extract it.

Chad Wiarda
I have a mayor issue with this, and the official Traktor 1 vci 100 mapping, IN Traktor 2.

When i beat match manually, pitch bend and move the pitch fader simultaneously, the bpm either goes sky high or low.

EDIT:

It also occurs with the standard VCI-100 mapping(From vestax, which is native in traktor). But it doesn't happen in Traktor 1.
Chan Ronga
Nice stuff!

One question... i'm not sure if this issue is linked to Traktor 2 or the mapping...
Under Traktor 1 when you play a track and hit Sync on the other deck (not playing yet), it'll lock the BPM with the master deck.
When you push Sync again, the BPM will remain, but now the "lock" has switched off.
Under Traktor 2 this doesn't seem to happen. Once the second deck is Synced you can start playing and then switch off Sync to keep the BPM the same (but allow phase shift)... but thats totally counter-intuitive to how it used to be.

Is this an issue with the new TSI mapping doing some sort of "revert to original BPM" when Sync is switched off? Or is this something to do with Traktor 2?
Lena Schirado
Just tried it out and it works for me too. Can't wait for the mapping that makes use of those sample decks!
Ji Pursel
loaded fine, que leds dont seem to be working(headphone button)... also bleed thru? first time firing up TP2, maybe its suppose to be like that....

edit: nevermind no bleeding! restart fixed the led problems too
Leeanna Ayla
Works for me.
Teodora Hancharik
it's saying the zip is invalid

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy