Reply to The VCI-100SE 3.6.4 Mapping for Traktor Pro 2

The VCI-100SE 3.6.4 Mapping for Traktor Pro 2
Attached at the bottom of this post are slightly updated versions of our VCI-100SE 3.6.4 mapping for Traktor Pro 2 (for VCI-100 FW 1.3 & FW 1.4).

The main functionality of the mappings has not changed, I simply made sure that the layout and effect settings import the same as they did on the old Traktor Pro (so you can still use the VCI-100 as if nothing changed). I also added in the 4 new effects to the effect settings so you can access them in the "Control FX" section (via Shift+FX knobs).

There are no longer PC or MAC versions because the infamous "glitch" issue is no longer a problem in Traktor 2 (based on my testing), so PC people can once again get LED feedback with the Route FX buttons. Also, I previously reported that there were some LED issues in TPro2 using the 3.6.4 mapping but that was with a beta version of TPro2 so rest assured that the LED feedback should be fine.

Just to clarify, DJ Techtools is planning on making a new mapping and overlay for the VCI-100 with Traktor Pro 2 with new functionality but this is not it. There is another thread I made for suggestions or requests for features to be included in that upcoming mapping here: http://www.djranking s.com/community /sho...d.php?p=262979

Please only use this thread for comments or issues regarding this v3.6.4 (TPro2) mapping. Thanks!
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy