VCI-100SE 3_3 MAPPING for Traktor Pro 1.24 +

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: VCI-100SE 3_3 MAPPING for Traktor Pro 1.24 +Reply
VCI-100SE 3_3 MAPPING for Traktor Pro 1.24 +
Posted on: 15.02.2010 by
There is a newer mapping available here:

http://www.djranking s.com/community /showthread.php?t=11938
Jolyn Brunello
thanx for the reply guys.im leaving everything ticked gav,i tried it without the bottom box ticked as i had tried everything i could believe of.so im now gonna try and load it twice.(is that load it and then go to big import and load it again or load it delete it and load again............so is yours working properly then gav?

edit:-so i've done this and when its loaded top right where the effects should be the record option is in its place.the jogs work fine all leds for loop buttons are working apart from the sampler and headphones but when i change the record to the efeects the jogs go back to not working properly.leds are working better than they were but not quite right.

edit:-now for no reason the leds are all working sampler is fine.just jogs i believe and progressive pitch bendnoticed that the 2.5 also has favourites box ticked but not the 3.3(clutching at straws)

edit:-the led problem is when im going through loop be and bomes.when my vci is in and out no problem.but with vci in then to loop be out and with bomes open i've got loop be in vci out and midi set to through as instructed from a different post to stop the freezing.makes sense to me but not my vci it seems.
Roseanne Cheuk
Firmware 1.2.
In Fader FX mode the Level faders act as Dry/Wet controls instead of switching FX 2 (say Delay unit) on/off and controlling it's amount (as shown in the video). Same with the Reverse function in the bottom of the Level faders - it just doesn't work
Sanjuana Newburn
Yeah, still got the nasty old jog wheel scratch bug here as well
Christie Husic
Originally Posted by JoeSchmoe
Also still having the jog wheel scratch bug...seriously, needs to be worked out.
+1 for the jog wheel scratch bug...
Corine Kasman
Originally Posted by calvin01
im sure its not installing properly(has ean copied it right?)in the tsi read me it says that the the setttings would overwrite so the pitch would be +8 but mine is left at +50.ean you must be reading these posts and i've posted a few.how about a quick reply so i know if its me doing wrong or not.
Calvin, the throw of the pitch fader is 8% (just try it). The 50% that you see in the transport is relative to the "Fader" setting in the TSI. To see what I mean, in the controller, click the VCI and scroll down to the block of 4 "Fader" lines. When you click on the first you will see that it is at something like 40%. If you increase this to 100% and then go back and adjust the transport to 8% you will have 8% fader.

I am not sure why Ean does it this way, maybe someone else can elaborate. I personally use 10% and just tweak it for every new DJTT TSI (takes like 15 seconds).

Later, Phil.
Doug Bieling
Calvin there was a mention with one of the old tsis about importing it twice to get all the correct settings. Have you tried this ?

Are you unticking anything or leaving everything ticked when you import?

Gav
Jolyn Brunello
im sure its not installing properly(has ean copied it right?)in the tsi read me it says that the the setttings would overwrite so the pitch would be +8 but mine is left at +50.ean you must be reading these posts and i've posted a few.how about a quick reply so i know if its me doing wrong or not.
Alfredia Sebrell
Originally Posted by SloanY
Cheers guys liken this.

Not getting the jog wheel glitch like some others are.
Didnt like it when you picked track it automaticly went to search browser deleted that, Aslo whats with sync i can change deck B and D to hold but not A and C because they are already on this, but it works as a toggle?
Any one no how to fix this/change it to hold?
i believe its cos you have fw1.2.

Originally Posted by JoeSchmoe
Also still having the jog wheel scratch bug...seriously, needs to be worked out.
+1
Evangeline Jarnot
Elliot Serres
Originally Posted by shogg
Im talking about the 2.5 mapping,wich was on the vci`s before the release of the 3.0 mapping.With the EQFX mode and such.Its perfect for my needs,the 3.0 is aiming at the controllerism too much imo,wich is not bad but i prefer the 2.5 mapping.
We are still not sure what your talking about. Do you mean overlays? The vci-100 dosent come with "mapping". Mapping is downloaded into traktor, If you are referring to the overlays the 2.5 overlay to match the 2.5 mapping isnt available anymore.

efo893 what version of firmware are you using?
Will Rappaport
Im Using Version 1.2.4 and the new mapping and Traktor is crashing after about a half hour of mixing. Is anyone else having this issue since updating to 1.2.4?
Jessika Sosa
Quote:
Originally Posted by efo893
Hey, i got traktor pro and tried upgrading the new mapping to the 3 3 but nothing seems to work. Whatever i move on the vci doesnt work . I have changed the mapping before and nothing like this happend. What should I do go back to the old mapping I had? if i do go back to the old mapping where would i find it... I only see the 3.3 nothing else... !!!!!!! please write back.. : )
Go to traktor controller manager and sett the in and out ports to Vestax PC Controller, hope this works.

_______

Hey.... no I didnt work. I dont understand why its not working properly. i have version pro 1.24 "traktor" and already did the mapping but i guess it is still wrong.. : ( for example my play button is the second button on the bottom of deck a. and the last button is cue.

You can download it if you don't use the sync button to make transitions

3_3 Tempo Bend fixed.tsi
Mack Rehberger
Originally Posted by efo893
Hey, i got traktor pro and tried upgrading the new mapping to the 3 3 but nothing seems to work. Whatever i move on the vci doesnt work . I have changed the mapping before and nothing like this happend. What should I do go back to the old mapping I had? if i do go back to the old mapping where would i find it... I only see the 3.3 nothing else... !!!!!!! please write back.. : )
Go to traktor controller manager and sett the in and out ports to Vestax PC Controller, hope this works.
Jolyn Brunello
is the mapping working for everyone then?if so im screwed
Doug Bieling
I was believein about this masher and something else that were going to be added to the slice and echo with shift. This would never happen would it as they would no longer be one hit effects. You would have to press once to load once to set the settings then once to activate, and then to go back to slice or echo the same again.

I know they were dropped probably for this reason but ean did mention they can be put back if wanted.

Is that sense or am i talkin rubbish ?
Julissa Serrone
FX bank 1 light stays on at all times. does not turn off or switch between other banks.
Melody Prang
Great Mapping!! I felt in love

But one thing isn
Jessika Sosa
Jordon Atterholt
Originally Posted by fusion
Shogg, do u mean the firmware installed on the vci-100se, or the mapping?
Im talking about the 2.5 mapping,wich was on the vci`s before the release of the 3.0 mapping.With the EQFX mode and such.Its perfect for my needs,the 3.0 is aiming at the controllerism too much imo,wich is not bad but i prefer the 2.5 mapping.
MINOL D
Cheers guys liken this.

Not getting the jog wheel glitch like some others are.
Didnt like it when you picked track it automaticly went to search browser deleted that, Aslo whats with sync i can change deck B and D to hold but not A and C because they are already on this, but it works as a toggle?
Any one no how to fix this/change it to hold?
Wilton Schelter
Great new release, but there are still a few bugs a glitches killing it for me...

Bit dissapointed that you still cant use Echo or Slice as well FX1 and 2 fader fx :/. Checked just now using fader fx bank 1 or 2 on a deck then using echo or slice dissengaged the fader fx causing me to just turn down the volume by accident. Regular FX controls seem to work fine in conjunction with the Echo and slice buttons but they just aren't the same :P. I guess its to do with echo and slice using jog wheels and fader fx using jog wheels too. The two features need to learn how to share me believes.

Also i managed to completely murder my traktor using the cue juggles all 8 of the play pause echo slice buttons stopped responding to any commands. So had to restart traktor entirely. Happened when i was dropping down cues onto a track whilst the track was playing.

I still get audio glitches when using the FX route button despite having a decent spec laptop. I tried turning up my latency to all sorts of settings and the audio still glitches out. Could it be to do with low qaulity cables?

I love the mapping and want to use it properly to show people what controllers can really do but its just a bit too dodgy at times.

EDIT:

I run on windows 7, Traktor 1.2.4 and Firmware 1.3
Jolyn Brunello
Originally Posted by patjuh90
Thanks for the mapping, i love it!

The touch sensitive jog bug is still in there though. If a song is playing and u want to scratch or something, u touch the jog which turns red to indicate the touch sensitive thing is activated. The song stops for a split second, but then it immediately continues playing instead of continue playback when i lift my hand off the jogwheel. It only works properly after a few tries...

BTW: i'm using TP1.24 and FW1.3 with the latest version of Snow Leopard
+1 also the progressive pitchbend not working.f.w1.3 traktor 1.24.using loop be through bomes,wondering if that has something to do with it as i dont believe everyones having this problem??

sample l.e.d and headphones blinking not working either.lots of leds not working(only about 6).i'm confused as eans looks fine.im on a vista based laptop.in fact this mapping fixes nothing compared to the 3.1.2 for me so im guessing its a problem this end.im using the free bomes.

edit:-i tried loading again and just using the vci as in and out after muting loop be and closing bomes but it was still the same so i tried deleting all mappings then importing the 3.3 but without the bottom box ticked(preferences i believe as i thought eans midipipe might be 1 of the preferences.).no lights still but the jogs worked until i started pressing buttons then no good again.deleted again and installed 2.5.all buttons and lights worked.am i missing something.
Marcene Erkenbrack
Shogg, do u mean the firmware installed on the vci-100se, or the mapping?
Jordon Atterholt
This mapping is great,but i want to know till when will you be selling the mapping wich is on the vci-100se controllers you are selling right now?
Mack Rehberger
Thanks for the mapping, i love it!

The touch sensitive jog bug is still in there though. If a song is playing and u want to scratch or something, u touch the jog which turns red to indicate the touch sensitive thing is activated. The song stops for a split second, but then it immediately continues playing instead of continue playback when i lift my hand off the jogwheel. It only works properly after a few tries...

BTW: i'm using TP1.24 and FW1.3 with the latest version of Snow Leopard
Lupe Shehee
good work fellas, can't wait to see the vids :-)
Melania Wollenhaupt
any news on the Midifighter TSI update?
Wen Ola
Awesome...thanks for all the hard work, DJTT team!
Tanesha Nigbur
Woot, been waitin' for this one! Thanks Ean (and team) for all your hard work!

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy