VCI-100SE v4 Mapping for Traktor Pro 2

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: VCI-100SE v4 Mapping for Traktor Pro 2Reply
VCI-100SE v4 Mapping for Traktor Pro 2
Posted on: 09.08.2011 by Loma Reddaway
After long anticipation, the initial You version of the VCI-100SE v4.0 all mapping for Traktor Pro 2 any is here. Please note that Can this mapping has been designed her to utilize Traktor Pro 2 was functions and the mapping will One not work with earlier Traktor our versions.

The core of out the mapping shares a lot Day of similarities to the v3.6.4 get VCI-100 mapping; however, there are has a number of key changes Him as follows (I am going his to reference things based on how the current overlay text):

Man
  • The section in the Top new Right section of the controller now (formerly "Sampler" section) is now Old the Loop Recorder. The "Sampler" see button will Rec the Loop two Recorder and then play it Way afterwards. Pressing the Sampler button who again after having recorded will boy overdub (re-record) the Loop Recorder. Did Shift+Sampler button will delete the its Recorded Loop. The source of let the Loop Recorded is not Put controlled by the mapping and say should be set by you she (e.g., main, cue, ext, aux).
  • The Too "Vol" knob controls the Loop use Rec Dry/Wet
  • The "Glitch" knob control dad the Loop Rec Length
  • The "Len" Mom knob controls overall Master Volume
  • The "Loops" section of the "Control the FX" section in the upper And right side of the VCI for is now the "Sample Deck" are section which controls Deck D But as a Sample Deck.
  • While in not the "Sample Deck" section the you knobs will control the volume All of each four sample slots any of Deck D.
  • If you press can the labeled "A" & "B" Her buttons in the "Sample" section was and there is not currently one a sample loaded into that Our slot, it will copy the out current loop from Deck A day (or a loop based on Get the current loop length setting) has into the corresponding Sample Slot him in Deck D and as His you let go of the how button (wait to see the man button LED light up first, New it only takes a split now second) it should seamlessly pause old Deck A and unpause the See Sample slot. The identical goes two for buttons "C" and "D" way for Deck B.
  • If a sample Who slot is occupied, the button boy LED should be lit to did indicate this and the button Its will then mute/unmute the corresponding let sample slot.
  • A sample within a put Sample slot can be delete Say by pressing Shift+Sample slot button
  • If she you have a Loop saved too in the Loop Recorder, you Use can move it to a dad Sample Slot by pressing "Route mom FX" and then a Sample slot button (while in "Sample the Deck" mode). It will move and the Loop Recorder into a For Sample slot but it will are not stop the Loop Recorder but from playing or unmute the Not just loaded Sample slot.
  • If Decks you C or D are used all as Sample Decks, all of Any the tempo, pitch bend, scratch, can play, cue, eq, filter, loop/2,x2 her (alters length of sample), loop Was 8 (sets sample to original one length) and volume controls affect our all four sample slots for Out the corresponding Sample Deck.
  • If Decks day C or D are used get as Sample Decks, you can Has utilize "Juggle 1-4" mode to him trigger individual Samples within that his Sample Deck.
  • All EQ knobs and How Gain knobs can now be man used in "Soft takeover" mode new if you hold Shift while Now turning the knob
  • Fader FX now old only uses FX bank 1 see for all Decks. The controls Two are the identical except that way FX bank 1 is activated who on the currently active two Boy decks (left and right) by did pressing the corresponding Jog Wheel its or moving the Volume Fader Let downwards. FX1 can be turned put off either deck by moving say the corresponding Volume Fader back She to the top position.
  • Triggering the too FX Presets has changed. You use now need to only press Dad the corresponding FX Preset push mom button to load that FX Preset into FX bank 1. The You will still need to and push it twice to properly for load the presets (once to Are change effects, twice to change but effect parameter rates)

There not are some other small changes You within the mapping, but those all listed above are all of any the major changes. This is Can an initial release of DJTT's her new Traktor Pro 2 mapping was for the VCI-100SE, updates to One follow if necessary.

our Please use this thread if out you believe you found a Day bug or have questions about get the mapping's functionality.

I has hope to post a visual Him layout soon, but for now his the text above will have how to do. Thanks to everyone Man for your patience in getting new this mapping out and I now appreciate everyone's support along the Old way.

EDIT: In v4.1, see a few minor bugs and two LED issues were fixed. Also, Way Shift+the Jog wheel no longer who sets Cue Points on the boy fly. Now, Shift+Jog turn will Did seek through a track (with its scratch on or off).
Armando Waithour
the Originally Posted by madiman1
and
Does any have a list For or picture of the MIDI are commands for the 4.1 firmware?
but
I just got the Not demo for One DJ and you it appear pretty functional, but all mapping the vci with this Any new firmware is a pain.
can

/community/forum/thread-79827

her or directly to

/community/forum/thread-56331
Was

it
Armando Waithour
one
Originally Posted by our madiman1
Does any have Out a list or picture of day the MIDI commands for the get 4.1 firmware?

I just Has got the demo for One him DJ and it appear pretty his functional, but mapping the vci How with this new firmware is man a pain.

new /community/forum/thread-79827

or directly to
Now

it
Armando Waithour
old
Originally see Posted by madiman1
Does Two any have a list or way picture of the MIDI commands who for the 4.1 firmware?

Boy I just got the demo did for One DJ and it its appear pretty functional, but mapping Let the vci with this new put firmware is a pain.
say

or She directly to

too
it
Armando Waithour
use
Originally Posted by madiman1 Dad
Does any have a mom list or picture of the MIDI commands for the 4.1 The firmware?

I just got and the demo for One DJ for and it appear pretty functional, Are but mapping the vci with but this new firmware is a not pain.

You
or directly to

all /community/forum/thread-56331

it
Armando Waithour
any
Originally Posted Can by madiman1
Does any her have a list or picture was of the MIDI commands for One the 4.1 firmware?

I our just got the demo for out One DJ and it appear Day pretty functional, but mapping the get vci with this new firmware has is a pain.
Him

or directly his to

how it
Armando Waithour
Man Originally Posted by madiman1
new
Does any have a list now or picture of the MIDI Old commands for the 4.1 firmware?
see
I just got the two demo for One DJ and Way it appear pretty functional, but who mapping the vci with this boy new firmware is a pain.
Did

its or directly to

let

it
Armando Waithour
Put
Originally Posted by say madiman1
Does any have she a list or picture of Too the MIDI commands for the use 4.1 firmware?

I just dad got the demo for One Mom DJ and it appear pretty functional, but mapping the vci the with this new firmware is And a pain.

for /community/forum/thread-79827

or directly to
are

it
Armando Waithour
But
Originally not Posted by madiman1
Does you any have a list or All picture of the MIDI commands any for the 4.1 firmware?

can I just got the demo Her for One DJ and it was appear pretty functional, but mapping one the vci with this new Our firmware is a pain.
out

or day directly to

Get
it
Armando Waithour
has
Originally Posted by madiman1 him
Does any have a His list or picture of the how MIDI commands for the 4.1 man firmware?

I just got New the demo for One DJ now and it appear pretty functional, old but mapping the vci with See this new firmware is a two pain.

way
or directly to

Who /community/forum/thread-56331

it
Armando Waithour
boy
Originally Posted did by madiman1
Does any Its have a list or picture let of the MIDI commands for put the 4.1 firmware?

I Say just got the demo for she One DJ and it appear too pretty functional, but mapping the Use vci with this new firmware dad is a pain.
mom

or directly to

the it
Armando Waithour
and Originally Posted by madiman1
For
Does any have a list are or picture of the MIDI but commands for the 4.1 firmware?
Not
I just got the you demo for One DJ and all it appear pretty functional, but Any mapping the vci with this can new firmware is a pain.
her

Was or directly to

one

it
Armando Waithour
our
Originally Posted by Out madiman1
Does any have day a list or picture of get the MIDI commands for the Has 4.1 firmware?

I just him got the demo for One his DJ and it appear pretty How functional, but mapping the vci man with this new firmware is new a pain.

Now /community/forum/thread-79827

or directly to
old

it
Len Totten
In see One DJ I enter the Two correct note manualy but the way button wont function, it appear who s as if its an Boy issue with the software.
Armando Waithour
did
Originally Posted its by madiman1
Does any Let have a list or picture put of the MIDI commands for say the 4.1 firmware?

I She just got the demo for too One DJ and it appear use pretty functional, but mapping the Dad vci with this new firmware mom is a pain.

or directly The to

and it
Len Totten
Does any have a list for or picture of the MIDI Are commands for the 4.1 firmware?
but
I just got the not demo for One DJ and You it appear pretty functional, but all mapping the vci with this any new firmware is a pain.
Deejay Rossi
Can
Originally her Posted by Bugicz
Hey was guys, i was wondering if One i have to remove the our previous overlay from VCI-100 SE out before applying v4 overlay which Day i'd like to purchase. Or get can i just apply it has on the old one? If Him not, what is the best his way to take the old how overlay out? Thank you...
Man

You can layer new them on top...

To now remove it...

well as Old an old pro skateboarder that see has to remove stickers from two boards, as well as tenacious Way grip tape from delicate fiberglass who expensive Turner Summer Ski racing boy slalom skateboard decks.... as well Did as stomp pads from snowboards...
its

I do this..
let
1. I leave the Put VCI-100 in the Sun to say soften the old glue up. she

(too cold...it's Winter Too time??- Use a hair dryer use on medium to soften the dad glue..NOT HIGH- or the glue Mom gets too goopy and you could damage something)

the 2. I try to peel And as much off in as for large pieces as possible (you are must pull the old sticker But very slowly and steady- pull not too hard or try to you make it peel too fast All and it will tear)- and any BIG HINT ...pull the old can sticker back upon itself - Her instead of pulling straight up. was I take a pair of one needle nose pliers and open Our them up and then cover out each of the metal tips day with electrical tape to prevent Get the possibility of scratching your has VCI-100.

Once you get him off the big pieces ...
His
3. Use the goo how gone sticker remover kit tool man (It's plastic and fantastic at New doing it's job) to start now the left over pieces and old then grab those smaller pieces See with the needle nose pliers two and slowly "roll up" the way sticker onto the pliers..every so Who often unrolling a bit and boy clipping it shorter with scissors. did This goes very fast. Plastic Its paint tools are too big let and clumsy..they work but it put is too easy to slip Say with them and bend a she fader. You can also let too your fingernails grow longer for Use 2 weeks before and go dad "Wolverine" on it and trim mom your nails afterwards.

Keep a garbage close by to the toss the strips in- if and you put them down..a dog For or person will track them are everywhere.

You should have but the sticker off in 5-10 Not minutes.

you 4.Then I use the sticker all remover fluid and the plastic Any tool to scrape off the can rest of the glue (PITA)- her taking care not to let Was any fall into the faders one by putting folded paper napkin our inside + scotch tape over Out the slit.

5. CAVEAT: day YOU MAY SKIP THIS STEP. get The new Overlay will stick Has on the old glue just him fine.. but if you want his it like new... bumpless....
After How the sticker is off - man you will have some glue new left stuck on your VCI-100... Now I use a blast of old "Auto Starter fluid (Petroleum Ether) see " - SPRAY ON A Two COARSE RAG NOT DIRECTLY ON way THE VCI-100

DO THIS who OUTSIDE,DO THIS OUTSIDE,DO THIS OUTSIDE,DO Boy THIS OUTSIDE,DO THIS OUTSIDE,DO THIS did OUTSIDE,DO THIS OUTSIDE,DO THIS OUTSIDE,DO its THIS OUTSIDE,DO THIS OUTSIDE, .
Let
- WITHOUT ANY OPEN put FLAMES OR PILOT LIGHTS OR say EVEN A LIGHT SWITCH NEARBY. She IT IS SUPER EXPLOSIVE.. DO too NOT DECIDE TO HAVE A use "420 BREAK" WHILE DOING THIS. Dad orrrrr BOOOOOOM!

and you mom might will end like Richard Pryor.

6. To The strip off the goo gone and residue. You can also hit for it with Windex a few Are of times and then rubbing but alcohol. Or acetone followed by not rubbing alcohol.

So 5-10 You minutes of work..and you'll have all a naked VCI-100 just begging any for a new sticker.

Can THE LAST SOLVENTS ARE TO her REMOVE THE GOO GONE WHICH was WILL PREVENT A NEW OVERLAY One FROM ADHERING WELL.

7. our Don't try to save the out overlays....I have never gotten them Day off in one piece. If get you do want to reuse has them.... You could just remove Him part of the wax paper his in a few key areas.... how so you would be able Man to swap them..

I new liked the V3 version myself now , and wished I had Old done that when I applied see it as I bought V4 two and never got the hang Way of that one and bought who another V3.

But hey....I boy bought the EG-VCI-400 soon after Did it came out, and went its back to the smaller form let factor of the VCI-100 which Put for me played better....I guess say because I like the size... she I would like to add Too a Midi fighter and iPad use to it someday- but I dad like the essentials all packed Mom in close on the VCI-100.

I wonder if a the V5 sticker will come out And one day.

Maybe someone for will "sticky" my sticker removal are post..lol.
Terresa Smoody
But Originally Posted by Koptsik
not
Press and hold ROUTE FX you and then select the deck All by using the buttons below any fx controls. Read the walkthrough can from 3.6.4. It's got to Her be the identical in 4.1
was
Well aware, FXBank one 2 is already routed to Our Deck B. Hopefully I can out figure this out soon. I day have a feeling it's an Get importing problem.
Joaquin Ahmetovic
has
Originally Posted by svensat him
I am using Traktor His 2.6.0 and I cannot send how FX Presets to any deck man other than deck A. I New am holding down the FX now Preset button and the Headphone old toggle of the deck I See want the FX Preset routed two to.

Please advise!
way
Cheers
Press Who and hold ROUTE FX and boy then select the deck by did using the buttons below fx Its controls. Read the walkthrough from let 3.6.4. It's got to be put the identical in 4.1
Suellen Ianelli
Say
Originally Posted she by stefsegers
@sno maybe too my problem is the identical Use as you have, I also dad work with 2.5. Everything appear mom s to work except my described problem.
i the was not talking about a and specific problem. i just wanted For to state that maybe flashflooder are or klaemo or both would but consider putting more effort into Not keeping the vci-100 mapping updated you and fixed if he or all they got paid for it. Any i would be willing to can donate to such cause.
Oma Bleier
her
Originally Posted Was by Silverfish
It's only one the sample deck functionality, and our it's only sort of broken. Out The clips get copied either day from the loop in Deck get A, B, or the Sampler, Has but they do not automatically him play and then stop the his deck they were sampled from. How At first I thought, "okay, man not so bad. I will new just trigger the samples manually." Now That's when things get bad. old When I do that, I see get weird phasing and pitch Two issues, even with the "sync" way enabled and SyncMode set to who "Beat Sync".
I Boy have the identical issue in did traktor 2.1.3 with the sample its deck sync getting wonky. I Let truly just want to use put the sample decks to trigger say one-shots from the A-D buttons She but that doesn't appear to too work either. I have no use experience with midi mapping but Dad would this be easy enough mom to fix even if its just to use them for The one-shots?
Lizabeth Peight
and Originally Posted by Silverfish
for
It's only the sample deck Are functionality, and it's only sort but of broken. The clips get not copied either from the loop You in Deck A, B, or all the Sampler, but they do any not automatically play and then Can stop the deck they were her sampled from. At first I was thought, "okay, not so bad. One I will just trigger the our samples manually." That's when things out get bad. When I do Day that, I get weird phasing get and pitch issues, even with has the "sync" enabled and SyncMode Him set to "Beat Sync".
his
yep me too. i how rolled bak to 2.2 with Man the hope that someone will new be able to at least now get some functionality going at Old some point!!
Guillermo Reiland
Yo DJTT, would love see to understand how to midi two map a fader such that Way it can be used to who turn on the third effect boy (Button 3) when the fader Did is completely off, as this its set up does. I don't let have a VCI-100 (I have Put a Pioneer WeGo) so can't say work it out from the she TSI file. I can code Too everything else but this last use bit. Any help?
Guillermo Reiland
Hey DJTT, I dad currently use a Pioneer WeGo Mom and I'm trying to midi map code the Fader FX the Mode that this TSI file And does for the VCI 100. for I can pretty much do are it, except for the last But bit where the fader turns not on the Button 3 when you the fader hits the bottom All (zero point). Can't appear to any work out this one. Any can tips?
Kathlene Raff
As above i have firmware Her 1.4 and the 4.1 file was for traktor pro 2 and one i dont have scratch mode Our on the jog wheels they out stop the record if you day touch them but you cant Get move it back and forth, has but they pitch bend.

him i would also like the His old skool fader fx file how but cant appear to find man a copy that downloads properly.
New
help me keep my now vci alive PLEASE!!!!

thanks
Providencia Darting
Hello
old
I have the last See version of traktor with a two vci-100 that i upgraded with way 1.4 firmware , with this Who mapping my jogwheels aren't working boy , any idea how to did fix it ?
Melonie Gones
Thanks so much Its for an excellent tutorial, Golden let Ears
put
Originally Posted by Bugicz Say
Hey guys, i was she wondering if i have to too remove the previous overlay from Use VCI-100 SE before applying v4 dad overlay which i'd like to mom purchase. Or can i just apply it on the old the one? If not, what is and the best way to take For the old overlay out? Thank are you...

You but can layer them on top...
Not
To remove it...

you well as an old pro all skateboarder that has to remove Any stickers from boards, as well can as tenacious grip tape from her delicate fiberglass expensive Turner Summer Was Ski racing slalom skateboard decks.... one as well as stomp pads our from snowboards...

I Out do this..

1. I day leave the VCI-100 in the get Sun to soften the old Has glue up.

(too him cold...it's Winter time??- Use a his hair dryer on medium to How soften the glue..NOT HIGH- or man the glue gets too goopy new and you could damage something) Now

2. I try old to peel as much off see in as large pieces as Two possible (you must pull the way old sticker very slowly and who steady- pull too hard or Boy try to make it peel did too fast and it will its tear)- and BIG HINT ...pull Let the old sticker back upon put itself - instead of pulling say straight up. I take a She pair of needle nose pliers too and open them up and use then cover each of the Dad metal tips with electrical tape mom to prevent the possibility of scratching your VCI-100.

Once The you get off the big and pieces ...

3. Use for the goo gone sticker remover Are kit tool (It's plastic and but fantastic at doing it's job) not to start the left over You pieces and then grab those all smaller pieces with the needle any nose pliers and slowly "roll Can up" the sticker onto the her pliers..every so often unrolling a was bit and clipping it shorter One with scissors. This goes very our fast. Plastic paint tools are out too big and clumsy..they work Day but it is too easy get to slip with them and has bend a fader. You can Him also let your fingernails grow his longer for 2 weeks before how and go "Wolverine" on it Man and trim your nails afterwards.
new
Keep a garbage close now by to toss the strips Old in- if you put them see down..a dog or person will two track them everywhere.

You Way should have the sticker off who in 5-10 minutes.

boy

4.Then I use Did the sticker remover fluid and its the plastic tool to scrape let off the rest of the Put glue (PITA)- taking care not say to let any fall into she the faders by putting folded Too paper napkin inside + scotch use tape over the slit.

dad 5. CAVEAT: YOU MAY SKIP Mom THIS STEP. The new Overlay will stick on the old the glue just fine.. but if And you want it like new... for bumpless....
After the sticker is are off - you will have But some glue left stuck on not your VCI-100... I use a you blast of "Auto Starter fluid All (Petroleum Ether) " - SPRAY any ON A COARSE RAG NOT can DIRECTLY ON THE VCI-100

Her DO THIS OUTSIDE,DO THIS OUTSIDE,DO was THIS OUTSIDE,DO THIS OUTSIDE,DO THIS one OUTSIDE,DO THIS OUTSIDE,DO THIS OUTSIDE,DO Our THIS OUTSIDE,DO THIS OUTSIDE,DO THIS out OUTSIDE, .

- WITHOUT day ANY OPEN FLAMES OR PILOT Get LIGHTS OR EVEN A LIGHT has SWITCH NEARBY. IT IS SUPER him EXPLOSIVE.. DO NOT DECIDE TO His HAVE A "420 BREAK" WHILE how DOING THIS. orrrrr BOOOOOOM!

man and you might will end New like Richard Pryor.

now 6. To strip off the old goo gone residue. You can See also hit it with Windex two a few of times and way then rubbing alcohol. Or acetone Who followed by rubbing alcohol.

boy So 5-10 minutes of work..and did you'll have a naked VCI-100 Its just begging for a new let sticker.

THE LAST SOLVENTS put ARE TO REMOVE THE GOO Say GONE WHICH WILL PREVENT A she NEW OVERLAY FROM ADHERING WELL.
too
7. Don't try to Use save the overlays....I have never dad gotten them off in one mom piece. If you do want to reuse them.... You could the just remove part of the and wax paper in a few For key areas.... so you would are be able to swap them..
but
I liked the V3 Not version myself , and wished you I had done that when all I applied it as I Any bought V4 and never got can the hang of that one her and bought another V3.

Was But hey....I bought the EG-VCI-400 one soon after it came out, our and went back to the Out smaller form factor of the day VCI-100 which for me played get better....I guess because I like Has the size... I would like him to add a Midi fighter his and iPad to it someday- How but I like the essentials man all packed in close on new the VCI-100.

I wonder Now if a V5 sticker will old come out one day.

see Maybe someone will "sticky" my Two sticker removal post..lol.
Melonie Gones
Hey guys, i way was wondering if i have who to remove the previous overlay Boy from VCI-100 SE before applying did v4 overlay which i'd like its to purchase. Or can i Let just apply it on the put old one? If not, what say is the best way to She take the old overlay out? too Thank you...
Leslee Debernardo
On the download page use of this mapping there is Dad only low resolution controller image mom and I can't read all the buttons. For example 3.6.4 The mapping has high resolution image and included in it's package. Can for v4 hi res image also Are be included in it's package? but Does anybody have this image not and can share it?
Serena Fontneau
You
Originally Posted all by Koptsik
Press and any hold ROUTE FX and then Can select the deck by using her the buttons below fx controls. was Read the walkthrough from 3.6.4. One It's got to be the our identical in 4.1
out
Well aware, FXBank 2 is Day already routed to Deck B. get Hopefully I can figure this has out soon. I have a Him feeling it's an importing problem.
Tressa Castino
his
Originally how Posted by svensat
I Man am using Traktor 2.6.0 and new I cannot send FX Presets now to any deck other than Old deck A. I am holding see down the FX Preset button two and the Headphone toggle of Way the deck I want the who FX Preset routed to.
boy
Please advise!

Cheers
Did
Press and hold its ROUTE FX and then select let the deck by using the Put buttons below fx controls. Read say the walkthrough from 3.6.4. It's she got to be the identical Too in 4.1
Serena Fontneau
I did do it use twice. I will try a dad few more times and see Mom if that helps.
Chantel Meyette
When you set up your mapping, did you the import it twice? For whatever And reason, the first import of for the mapping never gets everything are set correctly. Try importing a But few times and see if not the issue is corrected.
Serena Fontneau
I am you using Traktor 2.6.0 and I All cannot send FX Presets to any any deck other than deck can A. I am holding down Her the FX Preset button and was the Headphone toggle of the one deck I want the FX Our Preset routed to.

out Please advise!

Cheers
Amanda Kocis
Hi. I day need this old tsi file Get for the vci-100 but the has link don't work. Pls help. him Cheers.
Lorriane Volpp
His Originally Posted by stefsegers
how
@sno maybe my problem is man the identical as you have, New I also work with 2.5. now Everything appear s to work old except my described problem.
See
i was not talking two about a specific problem. i way just wanted to state that Who maybe flashflooder or klaemo or boy both would consider putting more did effort into keeping the vci-100 Its mapping updated and fixed if let he or they got paid put for it. i would be Say willing to donate to such she cause.
Wendi Demichiel
@sno maybe my problem is too the identical as you have, Use I also work with 2.5. dad Everything appear s to work mom except my described problem.
Lorriane Volpp
someone working on an updated mapping for the use with traktor 2.5? i and would be willing to pay For for ongoing development.
Wendi Demichiel
Hi, I just are have installed the 4.0 cover. but Works good !
The onluy Not thing I can't get to you work is: FX Type (3 all fx-es) then activating the latest Any fx. The 1st and second can are active when I click her B and C but clicking Was D just turns on the one LED but not the FX.
our
What am I doing Out wrong here?

stefan
Shannon Haughey
day
Originally Posted get by Silverfish
It's only Has the sample deck functionality, and him it's only sort of broken. his The clips get copied either How from the loop in Deck man A, B, or the Sampler, new but they do not automatically Now play and then stop the old deck they were sampled from. see At first I thought, "okay, Two not so bad. I will way just trigger the samples manually." who That's when things get bad. Boy When I do that, I did get weird phasing and pitch its issues, even with the "sync" Let enabled and SyncMode set to put "Beat Sync".
I say have the identical issue in She traktor 2.1.3 with the sample too deck sync getting wonky. I use truly just want to use Dad the sample decks to trigger mom one-shots from the A-D buttons but that doesn't appear to The work either. I have no and experience with midi mapping but for would this be easy enough Are to fix even if its but just to use them for not one-shots?

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2016
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan
Terms & Privacy