Hi, I'm a Designer. Cheap&Quality one.

Home :: Marketplace :: Hi, I'm a Designer. Cheap&Quality one.Reply
Hi, I'm a Designer. Cheap&Quality one.
Posted on: 13.07.2012 by Ralph Werger
Hello everyone
We design Logos, Album/Song Covers, Business Cards, Flyers, Website Backgrounds/Pictures, Wallpapers, Shirts, and much more.
We do it in such way you surely won't be left unsatisifed.
Each design is completely original. Hand drawn and then digitalized.

To check our original work applied and used at gigs, check out this gallery.
PORTFOLIO

Clients/Contact: Please contact us at [email protected]

Some of our work:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More on www.vsdstudio.com
Mervin Alberdi
you are obviously an idiot ... the signature is compress by dj ranking s into a .gif if you want to see it at 1920X1080 ill send you a link...

second the friendly intentions logo was created from scratch the font, knife etc.

if anything dude you're shit looks like MAC PAINTBRUSH not even MS PAINT...

LMAFO also alot of big name personally back VSD Design he does not boost ( like you do)...

you are the classical designer that claims to work with so called big time promoters but has nothing to show for it....

ALSO if anything you are a child ( not kid but child) for coming onto a Forum to promote yourself and hate on other , VERY PROFESSIONAL!

peace& Love Deuces

also everyone check my shit out , my music sucks and all i do is sit at a computer pressing buttons XD
Mikki Retana
Originally Posted by Emery
^Thats not too shabby^ you use illustrator?
If this is considered not not too shabby, what does crap look like? That logo is low-res, alias-riddled, bland color palette. Low-res icons used as well. Artifacts galore too.
Mikki Retana
Originally Posted by UltimateCoder
Attachment 11154
This? This is your design? I'll just let people decide.
Actually, a colleague of mine sent me to this community and suggested me to post this. His name is Ali Nadem and Rik Amirnov.
Please do let others decide.... and just to let you know, adding that cheesy ass lens flare effect shows me exactly what level your work is at. Stock photos of a crowd, with an overused and boring font layered on top, and bullshit lens flare and font shadowing effects added as well. Thats what your trying to sell here, and its a joke. It'd be different if you were doing this for no cost; but to charge people for this shit is absurd.

Hell, that friendly intentions logo looks like you fucking made that in MS paint kid. Seriously?
Ralph Werger
Just Photoshop (if you ask for the signature)
Geri Jarra
^Thats not too shabby^ you use illustrator?
Mervin Alberdi
ARTWORK IS awesome ! Let the haterz hate!
Ralph Werger
No problem, is the artwork okay?
Mervin Alberdi
Thanks for the love!
Stanley Topoleski
Originally Posted by Emery
I want to take my S4 on a photo shoot! This thread is pretty entertaining btw
i am entertained
Geri Jarra
I want to take my S4 on a photo shoot! This thread is pretty entertaining btw
Ralph Werger
577657_348707935188706_1050626887_n.jpeg
This? This is your design? I'll just let people decide.
Actually, a colleague of mine sent me to this community and suggested me to post this. His name is Ali Nadem and Rik Amirnov.
Mikki Retana
It's all cool, you fell low, but isn't it weird you don't want to show your portfolio?
Right.... let me give you access to all of my IP so you can repurpose my formating and style for yourself. No thank you. I dont need to compare dick size with some small fry graphic designer on a DJ community .
Ralph Werger
As you posted that 2 pictures of yours, I'll assume that's your best work.
How dare you to talk to me like that when you're the one who uses the black and white filter on his photo with his S4?
And trust me, everyone can afford my designs, because THEY put the price.
Your hating is meaningless.
Mikki Retana
You're just showing how low you can fall. Advertising on other peoples threads?
If you're a designer, you wouldn't need other peoples threads to show off your probably bad skills.
And yeah, let me see YOUR portfolio.
I did not advertise here at all.... I merely stated that these logos wont cut it when it comes to dealing with higher end promoters/agents/execs/managers and if someone wanted to see professional level work to PM me. If your designs were good, you wouldnt haver gotten so defensive, period. I also dont need to advertise on a DJ community to pull in clientele. The level of graphic design/photography work I do is generally out of the price realm most amateur/semi-pro DJ/producers are willing to spend, BUT, the quality is beyond incredible and I discount work done for local artists. Again, I have shit in the hands of execs/managers/agents as we speak.... and what I have gathered from my interactions with these type of people is that poorly designed logos and press material is the easiest way to get ignored in this business. Sad as it is, first impressions hold a lot of clout.

I digress to my previous statement.

Cheap + Fast = Poor Quality.

And the bullshit personal attacks about my "probably bad stuff" is pathetic bro. You dont know what I am capable of whatsoever. I have SEEN your logos and they are subpar IMO. I have also checked out your website/pages and the work leaves a lot to be desired.

Here is one logo I have designed as well as a sample of what a finished photo shoot looks like.

532678_344164795643020_107699348_n.jpg577657_348707935188706_1050626887_n.jpeg
Ralph Werger
New design for Cameron
Ralph Werger
Sorry, the username was changed from VSDesignStudio to VSDDesignStudio.

Try this:
https://www.facebook.com/VSDDesignStudio
Ralph Werger
Originally Posted by supraman1120
I am going to be frank, but, those logos look to be pretty lazily put together. Color schemes are also quite generic.

Fast + Cheap = Poor Quality

Good + Cheap = Slow

Good + Fast = Expensive

Moral of the story is that if you are interested in taking things to the next level, get a professional graphic designer to craft you a logo, have a photographer take some pictures, and have an awesome Electronic Press Kit created for you, I just happen to do all of that EXTREMELY WELL.

A mediocre logo can put a bad taste into prospective fans mouth's.

If your interested in seeing what a pro level, fully interactive EPK, logo or photos look like, PM me. I have done this for a TON of producers/DJs in the EDM/Hip-Hop industry, my shit is currently in the hands of entertainment execs and managers as we speak.
You're just showing how low you can fall. Advertising on other peoples threads?
If you're a designer, you wouldn't need other peoples threads to show off your probably bad skills.
And yeah, let me see YOUR portfolio.
Stanley Topoleski
where are you based... i see you did some work for an ottawa based DJ i too am in ottawa http://www.calgarc.com
Wanita Androsky
Link is not working for me.
Noriko Lebowitz
After I do the work, you'll name the price.

Everyone got his answer, just contact me over Facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/VSDDesignStudio
Emailed because I don't have a personal Facebook, only a Fan Page.
Ralph Werger
Originally Posted by DJKyleHughes
+1
Everyone got his answer, just contact me over Facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/VSDDesignStudio
Noriko Lebowitz
Originally Posted by Otacon
hey man, how much on average for a logo?
+1
Ralph Werger
Both questions answered
For any further questions please forward them to our Facebook page
Erich Vallabhaneni
hey man, how much on average for a logo?
Ralph Werger
Sure, no problem, just contact us on facebook or E-Mail with details and we will gladly make a free draft for you.

[email protected]

facebook.com/VSDesignStudio
Luis Fun
Can you do a mock up logo for me?

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy