Hi, I'm a Designer. Cheap&Quality one.

Home :: Marketplace :: Hi, I'm a Designer. Cheap&Quality one.Reply
Hi, I'm a Designer. Cheap&Quality one.
Posted on: 13.07.2012 by Ralph Werger
Hello everyone
We design Logos, Album/Song Covers, Business Cards, Flyers, Website Backgrounds/Pictures, Wallpapers, Shirts, and much more.
We do it in such way you surely won't be left unsatisifed.
Each design is completely original. Hand drawn and then digitalized.

To check our original work applied and used at gigs, check out this gallery.
PORTFOLIO

Clients/Contact: Please contact us at [email protected]

Some of our work:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More on www.vsdstudio.com
Ralph Werger
Logo Design for Sam Baughman (a.k.a. SammyFace)

Ralph Werger
Thanks Parker.
Keva Sheward
It has been a pleasure working with VSD. He did a great job on my design given the limited amount of input I provided initially and the price was very reasonable. After seeing the original design he tried a few things and made a few adjustments per my request that really influenced the overall look. My final design has a different color scheme then shown above as it had to be adjusted for the dark background of my website. Thanks again for your help.

Chase
Ralph Werger
Logo Design for Chase Botelho (a.k.a. Parker Chase)

Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Ralph Werger
Thanks Ethan
Valentina Wilston
By far the best service and feed back I could of asked for! I'm glad I took my business to VSD
Ralph Werger
Logo Design for Ethan Hawes (a.k.a. 5Right)

Ralph Werger
Logo Graphic Design done for Jason Ehresman, for his stage name, "Jason"/"Jason E."

Had some delays in doing the designs. Now working without problems. Accepting new clients now.

Ralph Werger
Thanks Steven, glad you like it.
Wilbert Kulczak
Just received my logo design back from Ultimate and interacting with him has been great. He did a great job on taking the small amount of input I gave, and turning it into a a logo I'm very pleased with. He's currently working on a few small revisions I suggested, but I can't wait to see the finished product.
Ralph Werger
Logo Graphic Design done for Steven Hill (a.k.a. DBLKLU)

P.S. Sorry for the delay

Ralph Werger
There will be some delay in the upcoming work (few days). However, I'm still taking requests, so feel free to hire me.
[email protected]
www.facebook.com/VSDDesignStudio
Ralph Werger
Originally Posted by mickd
What's the cost of an logo? Would love to hire you.
Hello there mickd,
Could you please E-Mail me so we can talk about your request and what kind of design do you need?
My E-Mail is [email protected]

Thanks
Gene Beauplan
What's the cost of an logo? Would love to hire you.
Ralph Werger
Originally Posted by Tristaner
well all the logos are good , i would like to wear some of your logos on my gangees , i really like them all , surely i would wear your designs if i got a chance , good job, all the best for the future.
Thank you very much
Ralph Werger
Here it is @fokaisnake
Logo graphic design done for Abhijit Patel (a.k.a. DJ Scotch)

Nevada Edgette
When are you going to post the new designs??? I want to see them!
Marline Lapalm
VSD Design is a very professional guy and of course a talented graphic designer. I just finished working with him. Very nice and cool person. Easy to work with. I asked for a lot of revised and different ideas as well as on different color combination and he was right on the spot. Design is just finished and I am extremely satisfied with the outcome.

He is professional, reasonable, knowledgeable person. Easy to work with and very fast with his work. He will work with you from get go. I highly recommend VSD Design. Thank you so much for your help. Cheers!!
Wilbert Kulczak
Also currently working with Ultimate on my logo design, he's been great with prompt responses and feedback/input thus far.
Hollie Koons
Saving this spot for my completed design.
Ralph Werger
New Designs coming out soon
Ralph Werger
Originally Posted by Dustin V
Hey guys, well I just had some work done as you can see, and I would like to thank UltimateCoder (VSD Graphic Design Studio) for designing my new DJ Logo. He was fast, professional, and affordable, which is hard to come by these days IMO. He was eager and keen do whatever I asked and make sure I was getting what I paid for, and happy with the end result. I highly recommend him if you looking to get some graphic work done. )
Thanks Dustin
Candy Vardy
Hey guys, well I just had some work done as you can see, and I would like to thank UltimateCoder (VSD Graphic Design Studio) for designing my new DJ Logo. He was fast, professional, and affordable, which is hard to come by these days IMO. He was eager and keen do whatever I asked and make sure I was getting what I paid for, and happy with the end result. I highly recommend him if you looking to get some graphic work done. )
Ralph Werger
Logo Design for Dustin Vlok (a.k.a. Dustin V)
(the logo has over 10 color schemes, but I always upload only the basic logo)

Ralph Werger
Originally Posted by fokaisnake
I'm satisfied with the logo Ultimate Coder has done for me. He took all my input and created what I feel is a decent quality design, considering what I paid for it. He aims to please his clients and makes sure they are satisfied with the finished product. I love my logo, it's like Frank's hot sauce, i put that sh*t on everything!
Thanks
Charlette Csizmadia
Originally Posted by UltimateCoder
Well sorry then, if you're never satisfied, there's not much I can do.
My motto is: If the customer loves it, than it's fine. If not, I fully re-work any design I made for the customer. For free. Or fully refund him.

"A great logo generally doesn't look like a lot of thought and work were put into it."

Thanks for the feedback.
I appreciate that, good luck.

Work on your typography though.
Nevada Edgette
I'm satisfied with the logo Ultimate Coder has done for me. He took all my input and created what I feel is a decent quality design, considering what I paid for it. He aims to please his clients and makes sure they are satisfied with the finished product. I love my logo, it's like Frank's hot sauce, i put that sh*t on everything!
Ralph Werger
Well sorry then, if you're never satisfied, there's not much I can do.
My motto is: If the customer loves it, than it's fine. If not, I fully re-work any design I made for the customer. For free. Or fully refund him.

"A great logo generally doesn't look like a lot of thought and work were put into it."

Thanks for the feedback.
Charlette Csizmadia
Good for you.
Germaine Bernadin
I'm an Otter.......
Charlette Csizmadia
Originally Posted by UltimateCoder
Well, it depends on the viewer, Rik Amirnov and Ali Nadem (people who I did the work for) liked it and are satisfied. But thanks for the comment.
I'm never satisfied.

Its not the job of the client to know what good typography is, that is your job. Learn more about it, for the average eye it maybe acceptable but it looks sloppy to me, hit some books up and improve.

However, I applaud you on your hustle and you can only get better BUT cheap and quality never mix EVER.
Ralph Werger
Well, it depends on the viewer, Rik Amirnov and Ali Nadem (people who I did the work for) liked it and are satisfied. But thanks for the comment.
Charlette Csizmadia
You call yourself a designer but your typography is so poor.
Ralph Werger
Logo Graphic Design done for Nick Pullman / a.k.a. DJ MIZURAH
Need a logo/business card/flyer or such?

Ralph Werger
@Nicky H Thanks for the support buddy
@SirReal No problem man, it's fine
Antonetta Wikel
Yeah, that was my bad, I missed a post or 2 of some peeps I've seen on here a lot who were happy with the service. My apologies to the OP.
Janyce Henningson
Originally Posted by 3heads
And not without reason. But maybe too much of a conspiracy-theory, the simple explanation that many people on here have not particularly much sense for aesthetics might be just as (or even more) probable.
Harsh man - if people are happy wth the service then it's up to them.
Janyce Henningson
There's been a definite upwards progression with the design, good luck to you.

And I believe the low post counters are genuine clients who he has asked for feedback, nothing wrong with that either.
Ralph Werger
Thanks Otacon
Erich Vallabhaneni
i approve his stuff and have a decent post count. he does good work

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy