Hi, I'm a Designer. Cheap&Quality one.

Home :: Marketplace :: Hi, I'm a Designer. Cheap&Quality one.Reply
Hi, I'm a Designer. Cheap&Quality one.
Posted on: 13.07.2012 by Ralph Werger
Hello everyone
We design Logos, Album/Song Covers, Business Cards, Flyers, Website Backgrounds/Pictures, Wallpapers, Shirts, and much more.
We do it in such way you surely won't be left unsatisifed.
Each design is completely original. Hand drawn and then digitalized.

To check our original work applied and used at gigs, check out this gallery.
PORTFOLIO

Clients/Contact: Please contact us at [email protected]

Some of our work:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More on www.vsdstudio.com
Celestine Porebski
Originally Posted by Nicky H
lol, suspicious mind there SirReal
And not without reason. But maybe too much of a conspiracy-theory, the simple explanation that many people on here have not particularly much sense for aesthetics might be just as (or even more) probable.
Ralph Werger
Thanks, you should check out my whole portfolio on www.facebook.com/VSDDesignStudio
Janyce Henningson
The provod one is cool..

Originally Posted by SirReal
It's kinda weird that every DJ who likes the logo you made for them an average of 3 or less postcount here. Hmmmmmmm
lol, suspicious mind there SirReal (just been litening to your mix on SC - nice indeed)
Ralph Werger
Hi,
I didn't really notice that until now.
I don't look at the post counts since clients mostly contact me via E-Mail or Messages on the Facebook Page.

Thanks,
VSD Graphic Design Studio
Antonetta Wikel
It's kinda weird that every DJ who likes the logo you made for them an average of 3 or less postcount here. Hmmmmmmm
Ralph Werger
Logo Design for D-Fast
(note: Most of my designs are Logo Designs, and they do not include background design. That is done on request)

Need logo, background, business card design? Not a single customer was left unsatisfied. Contact: [email protected]

Ralph Werger
Logo design for a party organisation company, Provod.ba

Ralph Werger
Logo design work for DVDJ Mattematics out soon.
Ralph Werger
Logo graphic design work for DJ BGTK

Nevada Edgette
Originally Posted by UltimateCoder
Logo Design done for Antonio, a.k.a. GLENDER

That looks legit. I like the placements of the flourishes.
Alethia Foye
Thanks a lot for your great work on my logo design i simple love it! very professional work and design! i recommend!!

Ant
Ralph Werger
Logo Design done for Antonio, a.k.a. GLENDER

Felisa Wrigth
He should be calling himself professional because he has made several great designs including mine. He gave me his full effort and ended up with an amazing design. VERY PROFESSIONAL
Mitsuko Pettrey
https://www.facebook.com/VSDDesignStudio

Before you say anything more, go to his facebook page, and look at the amount of amazing logos this guy has done, these are professionally made logos.

Please show him some respect, this guy can make you some of the best professional logos ive seen for a good price
Ralph Werger
Thanks for the feedback.
Will take care of everything you both said.
Mervin Alberdi
you are justifying "why" instead of handling the conflict another example,

constructive criticism
Mervin Alberdi
I agree with this , being "professional" means being able to handle conflict and market yourself and so on. Its more then just throwing layers on layers and taking peoples money,if i was in your shoes i would not market myself as PROFESSIONAL(because you have high expectation with that title) just say you are a good graphic designer ...just my 2 cents
Originally Posted by Drew
Last note here; if you are even close to as professional as you claim then you would not have started a flamewar here, very unprofessional of you, and it wont get you anywhere.
Ralph Werger
"Well, that's just, like, your opinion man"
It's all about the logo. The client got the logo itself, in grayscale, and wanted the background in addition, so he got it. And he's very happy with both.
None of the clients I ever had were left unsatisfied.
Geoffrey Steinbach
I hate to be hating, but you are pretty bad. You completely ruined that photography by over-editing it and taking the HDR style way too far. Also the color scheme on the logo is poor. Last note here; if you are even close to as professional as you claim then you would not have started a flamewar here, very unprofessional of you, and it wont get you anywhere.
Felisa Wrigth
Your work is truly amazing. I never expected this good of a logo for such a great price! I am stoked to put this on cards, cds, ext.
Thank you so much!!!

-DJ PALI
Ralph Werger
New Logo and Background design for Zachary, a.k.a. DJ Pali

Need a professional business card, logo, background, or a flyer? Contact: [email protected]

Ralph Werger
Originally Posted by Dustin V
Well I'm in the final stages of actually changing my brand, so after that maybe I'll shoot you an email.
I can fully prepare you before you change.
That's what I did to Rik Amirnov. He was DJ Manjak for a long time, then he wanted a change, to Rik Amirnov.
YouTube BG, Twitter BG, Facebook Cover, Profile pictures, intros, videos, wallpapers...
E-Mail me at [email protected]
Candy Vardy
Pretty much anything. And you'll love it.
Well I'm in the final stages of actually changing my brand, so after that maybe I'll shoot you an email.
Ralph Werger
Originally Posted by Dustin V
Man I'm really interested to see what you could come up with for me...
Pretty much anything. And you'll love it.
Candy Vardy
Man I'm really interested to see what you could come up with for me...
Ralph Werger
New designs out soon
Ralph Werger
Thanks man, I'm really looking forward in designing the background for you.
Kecia Sylva
Professional Logo design for DJ ReThink

Thanks for the work Vanja. I dig the way everything turned out! I know I was a pain to work with but it all worked out in the end.

Lets talk about creating a new background for my website.
Ralph Werger
Professional Logo design for DJ ReThink

Ralph Werger
Thanks man
Nevada Edgette
Some new professional logo&background design for Philip Even, for his other DJ name, EVO

Keep up the good work! Great design and awesome price!
Ralph Werger
Some new professional logo&background design for Philip Even, for his other DJ name, EVO

Jessi Woychik
+1..Own3d
Mervin Alberdi
im kinda interested what is bothering you so much
Brenna Welbes
DJ MANJAK ?!?!? wtf..
Ralph Werger
For future clients:
Please contact me via E-Mail at [email protected]

(my old e-mail is still in use, but this one is prefered)
Thank you
Ralph Werger
Thanks man, will do.
Erich Vallabhaneni
keep up the great work man!! All of these logos are looking legit
Ralph Werger
The client didn't mention anything, he loved it the way it is
Joesph Kasian
The Blueprint one is super Dope...the Native one looks horrible at the end with the 'e' squashed in, why is that?

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy