Hi, I'm a Designer. Cheap&Quality one.

Home :: Marketplace :: Hi, I'm a Designer. Cheap&Quality one.Reply
Hi, I'm a Designer. Cheap&Quality one.
Posted on: 13.07.2012 by Ralph Werger
Hello everyone
We design Logos, Album/Song Covers, Business Cards, Flyers, Website Backgrounds/Pictures, Wallpapers, Shirts, and much more.
We do it in such way you surely won't be left unsatisifed.
Each design is completely original. Hand drawn and then digitalized.

To check our original work applied and used at gigs, check out this gallery.
PORTFOLIO

Clients/Contact: Please contact us at [email protected]

Some of our work:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More on www.vsdstudio.com
Ralph Werger
Graphic Design for a DJ named Ka Boo. 5 Variations

Kenyetta Jarbo
Good job.... and big thanks bro.
Ralph Werger
Graphic Design for a DJ named Luke Ryan

Mariah Bobbert
I just want to say it was an absolute pleasure working with VSD. Very understanding and receptive to any ideas or suggestions I had. We went through a couple different versions and drafts, any ideas I had, he implemented right away, and showed me the updated version. Very professional artist, very professional work. I am very happy I chose to work with VSD, and if anyone is even believeing about having a logo designed, VSD is a great and affordable choice.
Ralph Werger
Graphic Design for James Bogle (a.k.a. MIDI
Ralph Werger
Originally Posted by photojojo
Sent you an email.
Did I reply? Sorry, I get a lot of emails.
Shavonne Petrovsky
Hey guys and girls just wanted to write a quick review of vsd graphic design, firstly the reply time was very fast the communication was excellent. The design it self was professional and done to a high standard and didnt take too long. i was also told if any future ep or album covers needed to be created they would be able to help me with this.

Over all i found the hole process to be swift and professional, i would reccomend this company to any up and coming producers who need a clean slick logo design.

Jester.
Leeanna Ayla
Sent you an email.
Marnie Siembida
Resent
Ralph Werger
Originally Posted by Cam3lbass
I sent you an email
Didn't receive it. Make sure you're sending it to [email protected]
Marnie Siembida
I sent you an email
Ralph Werger
Originally Posted by DeeJayJade
I messaged you a few weeks back with no reply (via facebook) would emailing be better?
Sorry about that. I just checked messages but didn't see any unreplied messages. Try again, I'm online.

Again, sorry.
Grady Weinkauf
I messaged you a few weeks back with no reply (via facebook) would emailing be better?
Ralph Werger
Graphic Design for James Turner (a.k.a. JESTER)

Mirna Rianda
I have a great experience with VSD Graphic Design Studio. I had a certain vision about my logo and now I have just what I wanted. I can only refer. High quality services for a fair price.
Ralph Werger
The text logo iteself.
Design for Kubo Aamon (a.k.a. AAMON)

Ralph Werger
Graphic Design for Kubo Aamon (a.k.a. AAMON)

Cassidy Galindez
SPQR Cover Art - VSD Graphic Design Studio-1.jpgHighly recommend this guy. Works well, has great creative vision and is partially psychic.
Ralph Werger
Thanks,

Was good working with you too buddy.
Gennie Macvane
Was a pleasure working with VSD. Very easy to work with, and has a lot of creative ideas!
I would definitely recommend and work with VSD again.

Thanks again VSD!

Originally Posted by UltimateCoder
Graphic Design for Jason Delehay (a.k.a. Delehay)

Ralph Werger
Updated Graphic Design for Josh McGinn (a.k.a. Kryptonite)

Ralph Werger
Originally Posted by DjCompl3x
Can you do a DJ CoMpl3x one for me. Hmu.
Could you please contact me via e-mail [email protected]

Thanks
Ralph Werger
Graphic Design for Jason Delehay (a.k.a. Delehay)

Dena Bilderback
Can you do a DJ CoMpl3x one for me. Hmu.
Ralph Werger
Graphic Design for Wael Alaa (a.k.a. NEOBYRD) with additional work,

Ralph Werger
Graphic Design for Josh McGinn, a.k.a. Kryptonite or kryptonitekillz

Ralph Werger
Originally Posted by kryptonitekillz
I'm having him design one for me as well. Always interested in new potential logos as I haven't found one I like yet. The only thing I am even slightly concerned about us that almost all these designs look identical, but I like them

Ill post my logo when it's done.
Just finished the design.
Ellyn Zbranek
I'm having him design one for me as well. Always interested in new potential logos as I haven't found one I like yet. The only thing I am even slightly concerned about us that almost all these designs look identical, but I like them

Ill post my logo when it's done.
Latina Samon
They look good, but I struggled to tell what most of them said
Hulda Ramprasad
It can be said that if someone is in demand, then they're usually providing a solid, value for money service. UltimateCoder had a queue of people waiting, which in my eyes meant he's doing something right.

He has been very responsive, with me being able to enquire about revision changes and then having them back in my inbox for review within 15-30 minute per time. It did feel very 'personal', with such quick turn around when going over the idea changes.

I also had a number of variants, such as inverted black/white for placing onto darker backgrounds, and had some chop-ups too for mix art work.

Also knowing that I can go back and ask for further revisions, if I need to, is worth a lot in my eyes.

More than happy with the work and have already placed orders for customer gear with the new logo.
Ralph Werger
Graphic Design for Kieron Young (a.k.a. CHEEF)

Ralph Werger
Originally Posted by 0Notice
UltimateCoder, I was really impressed with your work but the whole argument earlier in the thread was a huge turn off. I am not educated on logo design but I do know that having negativity where you advertise looks dreadful. Honestly, I would recommend asking to have this thread closed and opening a new one showcasing your designs. Best of luck to you!
Thanks for the comment on the work,

I am aware it's dreadful, but if someone is a serious client, all they need is the portfolio, so they don't buy things blindly.
I give my best for my clients to feel satisfied, even after the successful business, and make sure you aren't able to loose. (Full logo re-work in case the client is not satisfied, infinite free revisions, whole payment not needed at start, etc.)
Valeri Millstein
UltimateCoder, I was really impressed with your work but the whole argument earlier in the thread was a huge turn off. I am not educated on logo design but I do know that having negativity where you advertise looks dreadful. Honestly, I would recommend asking to have this thread closed and opening a new one showcasing your designs. Best of luck to you!
Ralph Werger
The Website is currently in the building process. The exact date when it's going to be online is still unknown.
Ralph Werger
I'm not sure if it helps, but you can go to my Facebook Page and see the client names on the wall, and in the comments.
I usually ask my clients to write their experience with me on my page and the DJTT, but most of them seem to have low posts count.
Elijah Gamby
But who will build the websites?????????
Debrah Arnaout
still convinced his clients are him/ all these logos look the same. just a skeptic skepticing
Ralph Werger
Graphic Design for Kieran Small (a.k.a. JASTA)

Was great working with him

Ralph Werger
It was good working with you Sam. Cheers
Armandina Pleva
VSD did a great job on my new logo. He was a pleasure to work with and helped me with work even after payment. I highly recommend going to VSD for all your design needs.

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy