Post your latest purchase!

Home :: General Discussion :: Post your latest purchase!Reply
Post your latest purchase!
Posted on: 08.01.2012 by Takisha Daugherty
I believe this would be a fun thread, what have you all bought recently?

Here's most of what I bought this past week, thanks to Christmas bonuses and gift cards:

(but with GREEN wheels )

and this t-shirt:

What about you?
Addie Engbrecht
Originally Posted by bigheadmikelove
just believe how much music you could have bought for the cost of that hardware...

...oh wait, nevermind
What bout??.........

Lisa Lochotzki
Bing!
Verlene Geevarghese
Originally Posted by bigheadmikelove
just believe how much music you could have bought for the cost of that hardware...

...oh wait, nevermind
Ruh Roh....
Joie Cantillon
Originally Posted by Dj Kave

...oh wait, nevermind
Addie Engbrecht
Fo SHizzle

Darcey Mens

Waiting for them to arrive
Rosalie Novarro
Odyssey LSTANDM to be used for my S4... I figure most clubs already have a laptop stand, and getting the S4 in and out of the booth is gonna be the main issue, so I picked one up. Haven't used a crane stand, but it definitely feels sturdy and does not wobble. Feel confident bringing it to a gig now. The S4 sits on it nicely and firmly, but you will lose access to the cue mix knob (not a big issue really)

Joie Cantillon
Originally Posted by smittten
He's getting Koresh level bass programming.
That is funny
Len Lukawski
Originally Posted by Jester.NZ
get em while their young
He's getting Koresh level bass programming.
Latoria Kavulich

+

Because NI sent me 2 instead of one. Bonus gear ftw
Latoria Kavulich
Originally Posted by smittten
Training decks for the nipper. Mixer's real though

get em while their young
Valentin Doong
Len Lukawski
Training decks for the nipper. Mixer's real though

Matt Kane
bought some white lilies for my lady...
Molly Moszer
Traktor Kontrol S2! So glad I purchased it too, tons of fun!
Bethany Adrianzen
Originally Posted by xombiexplox
if it just so happens to hit above 40!
That's what? around 5 degrees Celsius?

That's summer weather here! get outside ya pansy!
Stanley Peckman
I've bought a midifighter - at least I believe I have....

Paid for it on the 29th of Dec, knowing DJTT were off until the 3rd but kinda figured I would have got a dispatch notice by the end of the week as I bought it as a self build so they only had to take the parts off the shelve.

Dyin' to get a play with it
Era Sherrard
i bought an apple tv
Johnsie Kingrea
Originally Posted by Citizen_Insane
@xombiexplox: Curious about the cruising deck, what's the deck itself made of? Looks like plastic?

Nice one on the Doom, his stuff is great.

@rdej47: Is that the Moog Little Phatty? How's it treating you?

My latest purchase (once it arrives), CD + Vinyl bundle:
By far one of my favourite piece of gear. I had always wanted one but could justify it until I played with it. One o the shops here finally ha one so after playing with it I was hooked. One of the things I love about it is the controls are all there, nothing hidden. I have a microkorg xl and there's so many sub menus that it's difficult to tweak and get a unique sound. With this I just twist the Knobs like crazy and get so many different sounds in no time. That's what motivated me to get the novation for my komplete synths. I wanted a keyboard that would give me more hands on control over the sound. Rather then stopping and dragging knobs with the mouse.
Marguerite Salsedo
Originally Posted by geminimech
Am I doing this right?
Doin' it right:

@mike, now it's as whitebread as it gets ^_^
Verlene Geevarghese

Better? Am I doing this right?
Joie Cantillon
This thread is whitebread as it gets...
Verlene Geevarghese
Originally Posted by Xonetacular
Good choice, I haven't even really listened to that album much yet but I love m83 and I have the others on vinyl so I'll probably grab it.
It's a great release. Not quite as good as Saturdays = Youth, but definitely a sweet listen.
Romelia Stankard
I believe this would be a fun thread, what have you all bought recently?

Here's most of what I bought this past week, thanks to Christmas bonuses and gift cards:

Good choice, I haven't even really listened to that album much yet but I love m83 and I have the others on vinyl so I'll probably grab it.

I grabbed another pair of 1200s last weekend.

Marguerite Salsedo
It's a Globe Bantam!
And yeah, it feels plastic! SO awesome.
I'm guessing it's got a pretty good amount of flex to it then (video says stiffer though lol), I have an old Sector 9 cruiser deck that I got when I was in high school, it was a hell of a lot of fun but I've since moved to a longboard.

And yeaaah, Doom is fantastic. I was so excited when I found out about that collab with Ghostface, I had to buy it even though I don't have Serato! I screamed when I got that special edition Operation: Doomsday! under the tree too hahaha.
Lol, sounds like when I got the Redbook of Radiohead's Amnesiac, still in the shrink wrap and all (not anymore!).

I wonder how people at my work would feel about a grown man barreling down the parking garage in slacks and wingtips. My opinion? Pretty epic.
I would say, hat's off, that guy is awesome.

As for the weather? That's why they make jackets!
Amen to that... my only problem is longboards don't like snow :/
Takisha Daugherty
I wonder how people at my work would feel about a grown man barreling down the parking garage in slacks and wingtips. My opinion? Pretty epic.

Point taken, I'm busting out my longboard right now. Time for a ride!
Verlene Geevarghese

Takisha Daugherty
I want to pick up a short deck for cruising, I've been getting that itch again. I swore off any board with wheels after I almost took down a mailbox on my Bozi, but that was a long time ago. Time to get back on the horse!
Heard. I've been outta commission due to the cold weather, but this little thang is perfect for that spontaneous ride if it just so happens to hit above 40!
Verlene Geevarghese
I want to pick up a short deck for cruising, I've been getting that itch again. I swore off any board with wheels after I almost took down a mailbox on my Bozi, but that was a long time ago. Time to get back on the horse!
Takisha Daugherty
Originally Posted by Citizen_Insane
@xombiexplox: Curious about the cruising deck, what's the deck itself made of? Looks like plastic?

It's a Globe Bantam!
[ame="http://vimeo.com/32991189"]GLOBE BANTAM on Vimeo[/ame]
And yeah, it feels plastic! SO awesome.

And yeaaah, Doom is fantastic. I was so excited when I found out about that collab with Ghostface, I had to buy it even though I don't have Serato! I screamed when I got that special edition Operation: Doomsday! under the tree too hahaha.
Marguerite Salsedo

@rdej47: Is that the Moog Little Phatty? How's it treating you?

My latest purchase (once it arrives), CD + Vinyl bundle:
Takisha Daugherty
Originally Posted by rdej47

I WANT THESE SO BAD.

......idek what type of Moog that is, but I WANT it.

Originally Posted by MyUsername
The last thing I bought was a pizza, it's too late for a picture now.
lolololololololol
Verlene Geevarghese
New carpet padding for the flooded basement (insurance paid for this), a fresh ikea setup to put in said basement, and an Allen & Heath Xone: DX to put on top of it once I can put everything back in the basement.

Nereida Jasnoch
The last thing I bought was a pizza, it's too late for a picture now.
Johnsie Kingrea
I've got 36 chambers hanging on my wall! Love that album.

In most cases I sold and upgraded and had gift certificates to spend, my pockets aren't deep enough to get this with straight cash.

<< Back to General DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy