Post your latest purchase!

Home :: General Discussion :: Post your latest purchase!Reply
Post your latest purchase!
Posted on: 08.01.2012 by Takisha Daugherty
I believe this would be a fun thread, what have you all bought recently?

Here's most of what I bought this past week, thanks to Christmas bonuses and gift cards:

(but with GREEN wheels )

and this t-shirt:

What about you?
Loyce Mekonen
Kontrol S2 and these

Dorie Scelzo
@Karlos,

Orange stuff is always a bit weird to me. They're great at what they do, and their little solid state things are probably the best solid state amps I've ever played……but you have to really like their tone. I wonder how their cabs hold up with other amps and whether they're worth the price compared to just building your own?

I keep saying, when I get me some money, I'm going to actually get around to building a guitar rig that sounds good below stage volumes: a cheap asian clone of a Dumble + my Hot Plate + a Urei 1176 clone + some solid state amp + a decent cab. That'd be fun.
Verlene Geevarghese
Not a purchase. DOESN'T COUNT!
Makkins Clifton
Bazinga~
Patrica Giancaterino
What kind of music you generally play, Karlos?
Nedra Fresneda
A handfull of these....

Pair of K2 should arrive in a month tho
Marguerite Salsedo
Originally Posted by Karlos Santos
I bought one of these little blighters to take to rehearsal with my rack instead of taking my 4x12 cab which will not fit in my Mini Cooper (this Orange will fit). My first Orange cab as I usually use Marshall.

Love it.

PPC 112 [1x12 cab]
Mate of mine has the same one I believe, though the orange isn't as bright anymore lol, great piece of gear.
nayit ruiz jaramillo
I bought one of these little blighters to take to rehearsal with my rack instead of taking my 4x12 cab which will not fit in my Mini Cooper (this Orange will fit). My first Orange cab as I usually use Marshall.

Love it.

PPC 112 [1x12 cab]
Somer Vanstraten
Latest purchase, so, vapor pro black ops for iPhone 4s, s2, x1.

Talking of cars, here in Italy there are Audi in every places lool
We just bought an infinity Fx (American version) so we can say we are different ahah
Judi Sissel
Originally Posted by guiltyblade
Although I would kill to get a new A5/S5
I was just looking at these yesterday. Then it dawned on me that for the price I would pay for a S5, I could have a more functional A3 stanced and boosted. What model do you have there? 3.2/2.0? more importantly... quattro?
Verlene Geevarghese
The specialty tool and 36mm socket to remove the PLASTIC filter cover is my personal favorite . I'm crossing my fingers on the cam follower, and my diverter valve diaphragm just crapped. I should have stayed Honda! .

You would love this town I lived in, currently work in Herndon, VA. It has the VWoA/Audi oA HQ and I see RS everythings that don't sell in America driving around all of the time. Got to follow an RS5 around a few months ago in Brilliant Red. Creamed my panties.
Alla Bluemke
Originally Posted by geminimech
Off topic, love the look of Audi's, but changing my oil today reminded me why I also hate them. I have oil leaking from the cold side piping of the turbo, and every bushing in the front end seems to be cracked (And there's just 50k on the car). Audi's/VW's really are pieces of shite. Anyway, back on topic!

Powedercoat! Powdercoat! Powdercoat!
lol. and ever goddamn thing is either metric, standard, or some combination of german measurement I can understand. So I constantly have to buy tools to do literally one thing!

So far my car is about 65k, pretty good for being an 06. And I work on it constantly, but yeah they really can be pieces of crap when they want to be.

Although I would kill to get a new A5/S5
Ngan Shannon
Saturday, just brought a Denon DN-MC6000 cost almost $900 with a three years protection plan. Heck took hours to figure out the channels layout that was default to 1-2-3-4. Now the trick is to go into the mapper file.
Verlene Geevarghese
Off topic, love the look of Audi's, but changing my oil today reminded me why I also hate them. I have oil leaking from the cold side piping of the turbo, and every bushing in the front end seems to be cracked (And there's just 50k on the car). Audi's/VW's really are pieces of shite. Anyway, back on topic!

Powedercoat! Powdercoat! Powdercoat!
Alla Bluemke
haha yeah. I've had it for like 3 years. Worked on cars for a long time. I guess for my car is just normal to me lol. THanks for the kind words. I'm looking into powder coating these faces or fully polishing the wheels.
Shonda Soulier
I bought this crazy t-shirt from designbyhumans -- best t-shirt site on the 'net.

Ervin Calvery
I have to admit I like "ELITIST" on the grill there.
Rolanda Clodfelder
for my car
You can't use such a small word for a piece of machinery like that ... rebelieve
Edwina Fagel
Verlene Geevarghese
Niceeeee. Baggin' it.

I was believeing about dumping some more money into my A4, but I'm about to jump on a buddy of mines 300zx TT monster . Looks nice man! I love A3's, and really wanted one after I had a loaner TDI for a month.
Alla Bluemke

for my car

Ervin Calvery

They're coming...
Random X
Bought these at the warehouse of webshop thisissoul.com

Was amazed that I could get my feet into an EU42, while my DC Shoes, which I popped out of, only moments before, are EU size 45. :P

Anyways, here are the two pairs I have bought:

Brunilda Kora

Edwina Fagel
Originally Posted by tekki
Ahhhhh yeah! The BeyerDynamic headset that I wanted before I got my ridiculous cheap HDJ2000s! Excellent buy, vanaema!
One of my mates, who is about 85 years old and a sound engineer in national radio recommended them to me. Even the BBC radio 1 live lounge uses the same headphones.
He know's his shit tough, these headphones are just so comfy and I just love them.
My dad has a pair of HD595-s and u can't even compare them.
It's just the quality of Beyerdynamics which is amazing.

And btw, you probably don't know why, but I'm absolutely rolling on the floor and laughing.
Vanaema means granny in Estonian.
Evelyn Navarijo
Got a batch of vinyl on it's way... Will post pictures when it comes in the mail.

In the meantime, I bought a rangefinder camera from the 70s

Random X
Originally Posted by vanaema78
A pair for 550€? I'm ridicolusly jealous. Can't wait to get some TT-s.

I all so just got these and I couldn't be more happy about them. I have had those on loan for a few years
and now just got a pair on my own.
Ahhhhh yeah! The BeyerDynamic headset that I wanted before I got my ridiculous cheap HDJ2000s! Excellent buy, vanaema!
Fredda Klarman

Mmmmmmmm.....extra long grain....
Barton Rigazio
Kontrol S2 two weeks ago, HD25's last week, Arturia Spark yesterday, and Mixed in Key an hour ago :-)
Verlene Geevarghese

Got a great deal too
Edwina Fagel
A pair for 550€? I'm ridicolusly jealous. Can't wait to get some TT-s.

I all so just got these and I couldn't be more happy about them. I have had those on loan for a few years
and now just got a pair on my own.
Nereida Jasnoch

I just spent 400
Verlene Geevarghese
Originally Posted by Brandonrion
New carpet underlay in the basement flooded (insurance paid for it), a new installation of IKEA in the basement, and an Allen & Heath Xone: DX up to once I put everything in the cellar.
Carlee Newhoff
vans-core-pacquard-1-570x379.jpg

HD25_Originals_new.jpg

8-25-2011traktors2top3.jpg

Got the shoes and headphones friday, s2 came from DJTT today!
Erich Vallabhaneni
the S2 is a fine piece of kit, you wont be disappointed
Era Roka
belive me it's worth it
Sherley Headden
I got this phone yesterday, suberb buy
Edwina Fagel
Not really shure.
You know I could have bought a shitload of beer for this money.
Or could have bought two cars and crash them into each other.
Enough of jokes, I hope it's worth it and feels good.
Sherley Headden
LOL ace
Era Roka

I just spent 400€ and I'm feeling kinda depressed.
why?

<< Back to General DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy