Post your latest purchase!

Home :: General Discussion :: Post your latest purchase!Reply
Post your latest purchase!
Posted on: 08.01.2012 by Takisha Daugherty
I believe this would be a fun thread, what have you all bought recently?

Here's most of what I bought this past week, thanks to Christmas bonuses and gift cards:

(but with GREEN wheels )

and this t-shirt:

What about you?
Joselyn Supina
I bought this today...wonder how long it'll take to get to the states...

http://www.juno.co.uk/products/lemonade/445131-01/

Tatum Ansaldo
optibay ftw. I have 750GB extra storage instead of a useless optical drive that I might use once in a blue moon.
Rolanda Clodfelder
@patch

http://www.mcetech.com/optibay/

They've been around for a long time, really depends if you need a CD drive or not... I used mine once in the past 2 years so a no-brainer for me. I have a USB external burner I picked up a few years ago anyhow for $20

The Original optibay is pretty overpriced IMHO I've always wanted one except the cost+shipping was VERY high, cheap chinese version will do me just fine they have versions for other laptops as well.
Brunilda Kora
I didn't know you could do that.....
Rolanda Clodfelder
Bye Bye CD drive - hello bulk internal storage !

Nope its not an original Optibay, this cost me a whole $27
Candy Vardy
Got my new custom Sennheiser hd 25's a cpl of days ago.

Super stoked on them.

http://community .djranking s.com/showthread.php?t=47610

Palma Hanslip
Keys to my new studio
Teresia Janusch
Erich Vallabhaneni
@Smitten, thanks for posting that 4th Dimension battle record man. Saw it and had to buy it. lol but this is the last thing i recieved

Emely Metz
Originally Posted by DJZILCH
i like your choice

i got all those vinyls from back in the days

i also have a full catalogue of overdose records / most of tracid traxx
thank you

those tracid traxx records are must have imo, too bad shipping costs is expensive...stopped buying them for a year, but now i believe i'm back in djing mood so to start off with a few of hard trance classics. got about 80+ in my wantlist, patiently waiting for the right time & conversion.
Kandra Fagler
Originally Posted by Luconia
So the Euro has dropped to somewhat affordable label & i'm starting to rebuild my classic Hard Trance collection via Discogs.

just paid for these

Kai Tracid - 4 Just 1 Day (Tracid Traxxx) (12")
Kai Tracid - Trance & Acid (Remixes) (Tracid Traxxx) (12")
Derb - Derb (Remixes) (Tracid Beta Filez) (12")
i like your choice

i got all those vinyls from back in the days

i also have a full catalogue of overdose records / most of tracid traxx
Tatum Ansaldo
My latest buys...

exciting...
Emely Metz
So the Euro has dropped to somewhat affordable label & i'm starting to rebuild my classic Hard Trance collection via Discogs.

just paid for these

Kai Tracid - 4 Just 1 Day (Tracid Traxxx) (12")
Kai Tracid - Trance & Acid (Remixes) (Tracid Traxxx) (12")
Derb - Derb (Remixes) (Tracid Beta Filez) (12")
Len Lukawski

Been scratching with control vinyl until now. Time to try out the real stuff. It's a double pack, gatefold. Thud Rumble lists release date as March but you can buy it all over.
and it glows in the dark (more pics to come)

Romelia Stankard

Era Sherrard
i bought a behringer hpx2000 and a sonyericson MW600.
Evelyn Navarijo
Originally Posted by 3heads
Yeah, here they cost the same I believe, but the big German shops like thomann keep pushing the date for availability back. Who knows why...
Odd, I've heard some odd things about Thomann (they've got a section for Sweden as well), but I can't say I have any experience with them. You can't get them at a local music store then?
Celestine Porebski
Originally Posted by Cybertrash
You mean the Delay and the Duo? I believe they're available around here, but they cost a bit more (not much, like,
Evelyn Navarijo
Originally Posted by 3heads
I've been contemplating one of those for a while (but a bit strapped for cash at the moment so I won't allow myself even such a minor toy) - and waiting that the two new models finally become available....
You mean the Delay and the Duo? I believe they're available around here, but they cost a bit more (not much, like,
Celestine Porebski
Originally Posted by Cybertrash
Cheap as hell, and real plasticky, but it makes a lot of funny noises, and it's got an input so you can use it as an external filter.
I've been contemplating one of those for a while (but a bit strapped for cash at the moment so I won't allow myself even such a minor toy) - and waiting that the two new models finally become available....
Evelyn Navarijo
Just recently bought this:

Cheap as hell, and real plasticky, but it makes a lot of funny noises, and it's got an input so you can use it as an external filter.
Palma Hanslip
Got these for
Kandra Fagler
just bought the audio technica ATH-M50's the other day as my sennheiser HD25 died (after almost 5 years of abuse)

excellent headphones, worth every $$$
Danial Sawn

AudioTechinca ESW9's for general listening. The iPad was a freebie from University. Still trying to get touch OSC working.

Latoria Kavulich
Marguerite Salsedo
Originally Posted by mostapha
That sleeve is hot. I'd listen to it in a record store without even knowing what it was just because the sleeve's awesome
Matt Kane
Originally Posted by Citizen_Insane

And Phace & Misanthrop's Energy EP, Parts 1-3, limited to 500 pressings each
shut up an take my money! this release is so massive. congratz!
Dorie Scelzo
Originally Posted by Citizen_Insane
Burning Shadows LP bundle (as mentioned earlier in the thread):

Photo on 2012-02-21 at 20.15.jpg
That sleeve is hot. I'd listen to it in a record store without even knowing what it was just because the sleeve's awesome
Marguerite Salsedo
Got this baby from Mostapha, fantastic piece of gear. Still have a lot of mapping to do on it before it's ready for full usage.

Photo on 2012-02-21 at 20.14.jpg

And went home since it's reading week, so I got my hands on some of the wax I've ordered in the last months...
Burning Shadows LP bundle (as mentioned earlier in the thread):

Photo on 2012-02-21 at 20.15.jpg

And Phace & Misanthrop's Energy EP, Parts 1-3, limited to 500 pressings each

Photo on 2012-02-21 at 20.17.jpg
nayit ruiz jaramillo

1U Vented Rack Panel. I was genuinely excited picking this up. Good quality and cheap.

Finally got the right badge for my 1960A 4 x 12 cab. Although it is actually a JCM800 cab but i just bought one of these (below) and im rewiring the speakers from mono to mono/stereo, thus turning a JCM800 cab into a JCM900 cab.

Emely Metz
Originally Posted by xombiexplox
Oh that's a shame, I hate it when that happens! My most recent fragrance purchase was Viva La Juicy, and I LOVE it but it only lasts 2-3 hours it seems like
I'm yet to smell Viva La Juicy, read on the reviews it get high praises..would consider it for the next purchase.

I still believe that Heiress by Paris Hilton is my best perfume i ever had in my small collection (not a fan of Paris, but her perfumes are exceptional :P )
Previously had Dior Addict Shine but the scent don't lasts that long & it's quite expensive (i feel like a party addict at the end of the day wearing them, it gives the 'social' type of smell..not too clean).
Takisha Daugherty
Originally Posted by Luconia
At 1st sniff when i was at the store, i describe it as uncommon scent..fresh & smells like hot pastries in the beginning then subtle down to something slightly tangy like some kind of fruity juice (it's the best scent at the store whenever i have the chance to sniff all of the tester bottles).

Then back home i opened the package, & found out it's not that something i would expect...a note spicy & smells similar like some kind of no brand perfume I was quite disappointed.

Nevertheless it has a long staying power, sprayed onto my shirt & it lasts for the whole day.

http://www.fragrancenet.com/incanto-...wf/en_US/16336
Oh that's a shame, I hate it when that happens! My most recent fragrance purchase was Viva La Juicy, and I LOVE it but it only lasts 2-3 hours it seems like
Emely Metz
Originally Posted by xombiexplox
I have never heard of this, WUT DAT SMELL LIKE?
:3
At 1st sniff when i was at the store, i describe it as uncommon scent..fresh & smells like hot pastries in the beginning then subtle down to something slightly tangy like some kind of fruity juice (it's the best scent at the store whenever i have the chance to sniff all of the tester bottles).

Then back home i opened the package, & found out it's not that something i would expect...a note spicy & smells similar like some kind of no brand perfume I was quite disappointed.

Nevertheless it has a long staying power, sprayed onto my shirt & it lasts for the whole day.

http://www.fragrancenet.com/incanto-...wf/en_US/16336
Earleen Alpine

These are my babies \/

And also everything from http://shoplifted.co.uk/category/breed-12-inches !
Ira Alsadi

----------

Viviana Tarno

plus

= +- 200 early hardstyle vinyls
Inez Marcinik
my lastest purchase:

Noam Chomsky is the man
Erich Vallabhaneni
This week's purchases ^_^

Lilliana Perris
Originally Posted by fullenglishpint