Post your latest purchase!

Home :: General Discussion :: Post your latest purchase!Reply
Post your latest purchase!
Posted on: 08.01.2012 by Takisha Daugherty
I believe this would be a fun thread, what have you all bought recently?

Here's most of what I bought this past week, thanks to Christmas bonuses and gift cards:

(but with GREEN wheels )

and this t-shirt:

What about you?
Erich Vallabhaneni
that is understandable! lol
Loyce Mekonen
I had to give up the opportunity I had to see them live when they came here to Chile since all the money I had at that time was destined for Creamfields tickets lol
Erich Vallabhaneni
same here man! Saw them live in May and it was amazing, but I just don't have as much time for them these days.
Loyce Mekonen
Yeah, the laptop feels very sturdy and looks quite sleek and professional. At least much better than my acer aspire 6930 which is a bulky and square-ish beast. Did a quick stress test with 4 decks and effects and no problems. Still have to see how it fares with remix decks though.

And yeah, that's actually my hand over Coheed's keywork. Used to love those guys (I actually still do but don't listen to them much since I got more into EDM).
Erich Vallabhaneni
^hahaha good laughs sir. But that laptop does look pretty legit, let us know how it works. and, is that the Coheed symbol in your avatar?
Loyce Mekonen
I know... I'm figuring out ways to cover it in a stylish/professional/cost effective way without doing anything too permanent.

But hey, I'm considering buying Dr. Drum and be able to produce Unique Bangers overevening so I might just keep the Beats logo!
Nereida Jasnoch
^It's the logo on the front you should be worried about. With a laptop like that people 're gonna expect fistpumping beats.
Loyce Mekonen

And since I'm not much a fan of the beats logo I had to traktorize it a little bit. Crappy cellphone pic doesn't make it justice though.
562770_10151374756094852_1205191242_n.jpg
Ciara Cuttill
Originally Posted by Jester.NZ
here you go buddy http://qrcode.kaywa.com/
QR Code generator. There are apps for ios and android as well.
^^ this ... with so much internet networking i felt as if i had too many links on my card ... the link on the qr code sends you directly to my bandpage so you can view it on your phone ... my bandpage
Latoria Kavulich
Originally Posted by DJKyleHughes
Nice. How do you go about making that barcode?
here you go buddy http://qrcode.kaywa.com/
QR Code generator. There are apps for ios and android as well.
Random X
Originally Posted by Eliot Han
2 boxes (quantity of 500) of these bad boys .... time to start networking

Nice one bro'!
Noriko Lebowitz
Originally Posted by Eliot Han

Nice. How do you go about making that barcode?
Shara Hosek
V4 overlay for my VCI-100
Ciara Cuttill

Ossie Pooley
Originally Posted by DarioJ
That's an awesome link and a great site, but its predominately traditional 'body building' site.

I am a BIG advocate for 'functional fitness'. Body building is great.... for body building
I disagree. Body building is defined simply as strengthening and enlarging the muscles through exercise. If you go to the gym simply to get bigger arms you're technically Body building.

As long as you stop at the point you want to, you'll be fine. We don't all have to look like Ronnie Coleman

I agree with taking NO. If you want to gain muscle fast then Protein, NO and Creatine are definitely the way to go.

Completely agree with diet and cardio. There's simply no way to get around the fact that without either, you won't achieve good results.

Getting this back on track, just ordered the Numark Redwaves.

Cheap and cheerful, has anyone tried them before?
Judi Sissel
Originally Posted by Xonetacular
I like the optimum nutrition stuff since you get a lot of protein and not a lot of other stuff mixed in and it is mostly whey protein issolate- the gold standard I posted is 120 calories for 24g of protein vs that is 200 calories for 22g and the ON stuff is better priced too.
Since when did you care about money ? Supplementing 'correctly' is very subjective to:

-goals- weight lose or gain
-diet- how good is it, daily caloric intake (what and when)
-workout- What, when and how
-support supps- what else are you taking

in some cases that 80 calories would do more good then 2g more of protein.

That's an awesome link and a great site, but its predominately traditional 'body building' site.

I am a BIG advocate for 'functional fitness'. Body building is great.... for body building

Originally Posted by Patch
What does that mean? I'd love to know more about lifting weights and toning up a bit - but the truth is I don't know where to start...
It means hes taking a large dose of a N2o (nitric oxide) supplement. You take it before you workout to help get a boost. It would be like taking a 5hour energy shot and sucking in pure oxygen.
http://www.consumerlab.com/news/do-n...rk/11_14_2011/

The best place to start is with one foot in front of the other (then repeat). Then you can watch what you 'curl' into your mouth . A great diet with a 15min walk in the morning and another 15min walk ~1hr before you go to bed will do wonders. For toning up nothing will replace a good diet and cardio

Highly recommend looking into:

Calisthenic exercises- body weight training
Plyometeric exercises/ HIIT- explosive training
Core exercises- Abs, hip, lower back http://www.menshealth.com/fitness/core-workout-4
Compound exercises- multi-joint movement

All the latest and successful programs like- P90X, Insanity, Zumba(yes the dance workout), are based of these (plus other) principals. Oh yeah and then there is CrossFit....

Ossie Pooley
Originally Posted by Patch
What does that mean? I'd love to know more about lifting weights and toning up a bit - but the truth is I don't know where to start...
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bbin...buildingBasics

I prefer ON to any other company. Not only is Gold Standard one of the best protein powders I've ever used, it also tastes good. Between that and their Hydrowhey I'm honestly sold on ON.

One thing I will say though, is that they sell their creatine at an extortionate price. Upsets me =[
Brunilda Kora
2 1/2 scoops of c4 gets you some crazy tingle action
Geoffrey Sibilio
2 1/2 scoops of c4 gets you some crazy tingle action. Kinda like super pump but taste way better.
Judi Sissel
for pre-workout/no2 supps I'd recommend 'jack3d' or 1.M.R. They're not much to talk about in the taste department, but they will definitely get you going!
Romelia Stankard
Do yourself a HUGE favor and buy this. Then tell me if that still tastes great...

Syntha6_5lbs_ChocolatePeanutbutter_(high_res_image).jpg

I like the optimum nutrition stuff since you get a lot of protein and not a lot of other stuff mixed in and it is mostly whey protein issolate- the gold standard I posted is 120 calories for 24g of protein vs that is 200 calories for 22g and the ON stuff is better priced too.
Geri Jarra
Originally Posted by schwallman
I like to cycle between noxplode and c4. The noxplode doesn't taste as good anymore though.
love the blue raspberry
Geoffrey Sibilio
Originally Posted by DarioJ
^^^ best stuff eved made. The strawberry taste like nesquick and they are a great supplement company too.
I like to cycle between noxplode and c4. The noxplode doesn't taste as good anymore though.
Judi Sissel
Do yourself a HUGE favor and buy this. Then tell me if that still tastes great...

^^^ best stuff eved made. The strawberry taste like nesquick and they are a great supplement company too.
Noriko Lebowitz
Originally Posted by Xonetacular
this stuff is freaking delicious- I thought all whey protein tasted like garbage until I finally bought some decent quality per some people's recommendations. chocolate mint is like candy.

Romelia Stankard
this stuff is freaking delicious- I thought all whey protein tasted like garbage until I finally bought some decent quality per some people's recommendations. chocolate mint is like candy.

Tesha Freudenstein
two 2TB Western Digital external harddrives. stuff is clogging up my PC and i gotta back up all my stuff. i'd be devastated if all that data got lost.
Myron Dudkiewicz
Just got an x1 and love it
Marlen Deneweth
Thanks!
Emely Metz
^^ nice! congratulations!
Marlen Deneweth
picked up some 1200's mk2's
Ervin Calvery
Originally Posted by mostapha
Baritone. I could pull off 2nd Tenor or 1st Bass for a lot of stuff but didn't have enough presence at the extremes. 1st Tenor was all falsetto. 2nd Bass was just croaking. Why?
I was just interested because different voice ranges/parts are very different choral experiences. I'm a bass. When my voice first settled I had a much better high range (never first tenor, though) but it seems to creep deeper every year.
Evelyn Navarijo
Ugh, this thread is tingling my G.A.S
Dorie Scelzo
Originally Posted by botstein
@Mos are you a tenor or a bass?
Baritone. I could pull off 2nd Tenor or 1st Bass for a lot of stuff but didn't have enough presence at the extremes. 1st Tenor was all falsetto. 2nd Bass was just croaking. Why?
Kasandra Kreindler
Originally Posted by Otacon
gear protection, and house protection
**snip**
epic poster is epic
Erich Vallabhaneni
gear protection, and house protection

Kasandra Kreindler

Will be here tomorrow
Nevada Edgette
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345161968.441028.jpg
Innofader pro and a Decksaver for my DJM800.
Emely Metz
Originally Posted by Cybertrash
Not to worry, the ones with nice artwork were covered in plastic, and the label was on the plastic.
Phew!

another vinyl related purchase, ordered Umbrella Corp custom slipmats from Criminyl
we're still working out on the variations of the logo though...
Evelyn Navarijo
Originally Posted by Luconia
why Chemical? dont you have better place to stick those stickers? it ruined the artwork :/
Not to worry, the ones with nice artwork were covered in plastic, and the label was on the plastic.

<< Back to General DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy