Post your latest purchase!

Home :: General Discussion :: Post your latest purchase!Reply
Post your latest purchase!
Posted on: 08.01.2012 by Takisha Daugherty
I believe this would be a fun thread, what have you all bought recently?

Here's most of what I bought this past week, thanks to Christmas bonuses and gift cards:

(but with GREEN wheels )

and this t-shirt:

What about you?
Ashanti Andreacchio
Honest and good question. I had the money and I've had the money before for other controllers but used it for lights instead and don't want that to happen this time around and the bigger chance in getting the free serato video plugin. I'm also in the marked for a new Macbook so might get thempted to get it. Now the MBP will be on hold just a little longer and not the DDJ SX
Ervin Calvery
Originally Posted by Xonetacular
Honest question, in this day and age what is the purpose of pre-ordering something? Seems kind of pointless to tie up your money for something that won't sell out when it does comes out and you could get in the same time if you just bought it when it was released.
I don't know about this case, but in some cases, even if the product doesn't sell out, there is some sort of added value. Some authors sign all pre-orders of their books, etc.
Romelia Stankard
Originally Posted by dj gullum
although I havn't got it yet it's pre ordered
I'm so excited to get it.
Honest question, in this day and age what is the purpose of pre-ordering something? Seems kind of pointless to tie up your money for something that won't sell out when it does comes out and you could get in the same time if you just bought it when it was released.
Erich Vallabhaneni
super jelly man. that thing looks so sweet
Lina Rawie
Ashanti Andreacchio
Yes time usely flys by but now while waiting times seams like a snail on weed
The mapping posabileties on this seams endless.
Random X
Nice purchase, can only imagine you're stoked!
Nevada Edgette
Originally Posted by 0.0
They look nice! I picked up the silver metallic 6's because they matched the car I had at the time perfectly. This is the first time I've seen white ones. Where'd you get them if you don't mind me asking?
Got them from Guitar Center. I believe they are the updated white noise rokits because they look different from the previous ones with the yellow cone woofers.
Dierdre Stillabower
Originally Posted by fokaisnake
photo.JPG

Limited edition metallic pearl white. After getting these I kinda want to get my technics painted white now.

They look nice! I picked up the silver metallic 6's because they matched the car I had at the time perfectly. This is the first time I've seen white ones. Where'd you get them if you don't mind me asking?
Ashanti Andreacchio
Tessie Spice
Winter Shooeess!

samsoe-samsoe-oskar-1026-1034387.jpg
Nevada Edgette
photo.JPG

Limited edition metallic pearl white. After getting these I kinda want to get my technics painted white now.
Lina Rawie
2 replacement oven door hinges. How cool am I???
Tesha Freudenstein
new fan for my PC tower. had ordered 4 before but one was DOA and RMAing the damn thing was just not worth the effort with all the shit you would have had to go through for a thing that cost 8€.

oh a protein for the workout.
Edwina Fagel
Originally Posted by MyUsername
Now that 's cool. I like that.

I mean rotary mixers are cool and all but these socks take it to a whole new level.
If you can't beat them, join them.
They would have cost me 29
Lauretta Ehrhorn
Originally Posted by tekki
Just edit your post, double click the thumbnail, select full size, save post.
Ah brilliant. Thanks very much.
Random X
Originally Posted by D-Kem
Could someone tell how to properly upload photos instead of these useless thumbnails. Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by botstein
imgur.com
Just edit your post, double click the thumbnail, select full size, save post.
Nereida Jasnoch
Originally Posted by vanaema78

Some damn fast socks.
Now that 's cool. I like that.

I mean rotary mixers are cool and all but these socks take it to a whole new level.
Ervin Calvery
imgur.com
Lauretta Ehrhorn
Could someone tell how to properly upload photos instead of these useless thumbnails. Thanks in advance.
Lauretta Ehrhorn
Finally got a rotary panel for the S2. Not cheap but worth it.
Matt Kane
got me a new jumpsuit from onepiece.co.uk as well as this hoodie

Edwina Fagel

Some damn fast socks.
Sherrell Dargenio
Originally Posted by 0.0
Yeah, because they're still crap these days, but nobody loves them anymore. (MG>Land Rover)
Nothing like nice Jaaaaaag.
Dierdre Stillabower
Originally Posted by fullenglishpint
When, 1974?

Yeah, because they're still crap these days, but nobody loves them anymore. (MG>Land Rover)
Tatum Ansaldo
Originally Posted by mostapha
Remember when that's how people talked about British cars?
When, 1974?
Dorie Scelzo
Originally Posted by JZed
Even GM's best cars are sort of crap, but I love it all the same.
Remember when that's how people talked about British cars?
Sherrell Dargenio
Originally Posted by 0.0
Oh, killer. I didn't realize the C6 lights would fit. (Or that they made a fixed style for the C5 - whichever)

I had a Fiero a while back that loved to give me headlight problems. Either they wouldn't go up, or wouldn't go down, or would go up, then slam down when I hit a bump. Cheap to fix, but a pain in the ass none-the-less. New car's got self-adjusting xenons, which are worlds better, but I'll be looking at almost a grand each if I ever have to replace those bastards.
Yeah these are based off the lights made for the Corvette C5R Racer. Cost about $350 after shipping to get them from California to Toronto. They weigh collectively about 30lbs less than the motorized popups.

Pop ups when they work are the coolest things ever, but they're so painfully unreliable. Fixing mine would have cost about $1000 too, that's too much for a cosmetic fix that will likely go wrong again imo. Fieros are cool though, every time I see one these days (rarely) I actually get excited. Mid engine Pontiac, totally cool.
Dierdre Stillabower
C5 Corvette.

My one light doesn't even stay up anymore if I put it up manually, the other goes up and down 5 times and gets stuck in the middle. Even GM's best cars are sort of crap, but I love it all the same.

Oh, killer. I didn't realize the C6 lights would fit. (Or that they made a fixed style for the C5 - whichever)

I had a Fiero a while back that loved to give me headlight problems. Either they wouldn't go up, or wouldn't go down, or would go up, then slam down when I hit a bump. Cheap to fix, but a pain in the ass none-the-less. New car's got self-adjusting xenons, which are worlds better, but I'll be looking at almost a grand each if I ever have to replace those bastards.
Sherrell Dargenio
Originally Posted by 0.0
Been there. Are those for a 3000GT?
C5 Corvette.

My one light doesn't even stay up anymore if I put it up manually, the other goes up and down 5 times and gets stuck in the middle. Even GM's best cars are sort of crap, but I love it all the same.
Dierdre Stillabower
249449_10151789987934119_341679913_n[1].jpg

New fixed headlights for my car, pop ups are a pain in the ass.

Been there. Are those for a 3000GT?
Dorie Scelzo
I'm probably the only Apple fanboy in the world who hates the iPhone 5. I might do one more 4s when my current phone kicks the bucket, but I'm pretty sure I'm jumping to Android.
Leeanna Ayla
64 Gig

Sherrell Dargenio
249449_10151789987934119_341679913_n[1].jpg

New fixed headlights for my car, pop ups are a pain in the ass.
Marcos Zelko
So far so good. Definitely better then my bold 9900...
Judi Sissel
^^^ hope you don't use the camera much. Test it if you do

http://m.cnet.com/news/apple-says-ip...ormal/57523958
Marcos Zelko
I couldn't resist...

64gb Iphone 5
Rochel Papillion
Originally Posted by SJJVEN
How are those headphones?
They r ok so far, just been using em with my mp3 and my laptop. The clamping was pretty harsh at first; I haven't been able to wear all day like my eskuche 45. Since they are over ear, it sounds diff from my on ear eskuche, just burning them to see how it sounds a couple weeks from now.
Marcos Zelko
How are those headphones?

Just got these in the mail!

Rochel Papillion
WeSC Basson Headphones. been trying to get those for a while and got them for a good price

<< Back to General DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy