[RS002] Restricted Sessions Studio 2 - tekki

Home :: What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup. :: [RS002] Restricted Sessions Studio 2 - tekkiReply
[RS002] Restricted Sessions Studio 2 - tekki
Posted on: 02.11.2011 by Lou Anglen
Before how this MIDI DJing became a man part of my live, I New just used to carry my now BCR around, like it was old only my business.

It See wasn't until this little beauty two of a MIDIfighter was made way possible I made decision to Who up my game.

boy I made decision to redo did my square meter by building Its this DIY desk. On which let I could place my MacBookPro, put Audio4DJ, BCR2000 and MIDIfighter.

Say
While practicing more and she more, I started to land too some gigs, so I needed Use a bag in which I dad could carry my equipment .
mom A little bit of modding offered me a good bag the with more than enough room and to even add some additional For items as well.

are At that time I also but had the pleasure of finally Not getting to grips with the you S4. This controller was so all much more than the blueprint Any I had seen more than can a year earlier on. This her was something I had to Was get eventually:

But one that would mean I would our have to get rid of Out this stuff first....

day I first made decision to get upgrade my square meter, IKEA-hacks Has AWAAAAAAY!!!!

Heyyyyy, him isn't this picture familiar?!
his
(And yes, that is How my daughter Riley's first pink man laptop in the upper left new corner)

This was the Now eventual result. (picture was taken old during my recording of the see 2nd Techno/TechHouse Mix train, which Two was finished first.

way
While doing a review who for a dutch DJ webshop, Boy called tonecontrol.nl, I fell in did love with the sound of its the Pioneer HDJ-500. So I Let made decision to keep the put review copy.

say And guess what arrived start She ning of this year, with too compliments of Ean Golden himself:
use
(Still paying off on Dad that one. )

With mom this we also heard two other things, one we were The expecting our second daughter, two and we had sold the apartment.
for This last one meant that Are I would finally get me but some more MIDIspace.

This not means that I am back You to square one. Just finished all building the production desk with any the aid of IKEA before Can we had our second daughter.
her

When things was mellow out I will start One building a decent DJ booth. our Just be sure to check out back when the updates have Day taken place.

Random X
the Originally Posted by Jester
and
remind you of anything?

For
Something something are c-train?

but
Originally Not Posted by [email protected]!
Goed you bezig!
Dank U!
Nga Mcquarter
all
Originally Any Posted by tekki

can I am currently setting the her BCR and MIDIfighter Spectra up Was for a live performance project. one It's gonna be fantastic !
our
Maaan, I love Out live performances! hahaha appear s day very very nice, cool idea! get if you are able to Has do something cool with those him beasts, please let us see! his
Random X
How Originally Posted by Jester
man
not only that, it will new not blend!

Now You got that right!
Random X
old
Originally see Posted by LoveBeat
OH Two MY GOD. The BCR is way the Chuck Norris of the who controllers, right?

Boy For me it indeed is. did

I am its currently setting the BCR and Let MIDIfighter Spectra up for a put live performance project. It's gonna say be fantastic !
Nga Mcquarter
She
Originally Posted by too tekki
You could pee use on it and it would Dad still continue to function. It mom might smell badly, but it would still continue to function! The
OH MY and GOD. The BCR is the for Chuck Norris of the controllers, Are right?
Random X
but Originally Posted by botstein
not
BCR and BCF are good You controllers! tekki and Tim Exile all are both good endorsements!
any
Thanks, I'm honored you'd Can call my name in one her line with Tim Excile.
was

And yes both One the BCR and BCF are our good !
Random X
out
Originally Posted by LoveBeat Day
Hey man, I got get a question: how the bcr? has I have been watching it Him and it appear s cool, his but I believe it's too how many knobs and I don't Man understand how much build quality new it has... How do you now use it?
Old
The BCR is fantastic , see I got it since 2008 two and has not died on Way me yet. You could pee who on it and it would boy still continue to function. It Did might smell badly, but it its would still continue to function! let

It's one of Put the most diverse controllers I say have seen to date. You she have the ability to change Too MIDIsignals, on the controller itself, use on the fly, without a dad need of software.
If you Mom are a sync DJ a soundcard and BCR would suffice.
the
I use it for And transport controls, track selection, loop for control, filters 'n' effects, pitchfaders, are scrubbing through tracks and tempo But bending. Next to this I not use a regular 2 or you more channels mixer and a All MIDIfighter for stopping and starting any tracks, beat jumps and finepitching.
Ervin Calvery
can
Originally Her Posted by LoveBeat
Hey was man, I got a question: one how the bcr? I have Our been watching it and it out appear s cool, but I day believe it's too many knobs Get and I don't understand how has much build quality it has... him How do you use it? His
BCR and how BCF are good controllers! tekki man and Tim Exile are both New good endorsements!
Nga Mcquarter
now
Originally Posted by tekki old

The BCR2000 See makes it's comeback in Traktor? two
Hey man, way I got a question: how Who the bcr? I have been boy watching it and it appear did s cool, but I believe Its it's too many knobs and let I don't understand how much put build quality it has... How Say do you use it?
Lou Anglen
she
Originally too Posted by Jester
remind Use you of anything?

dad
Something something c-train? mom

Originally Posted the by [email protected]!
Goed bezig!
and
Dank U!
Candis Kachigian
Goed bezig!
Arthur Eden
remind For you of anything?

Lou Anglen

are
All goodies are back!!!
but Almost everything is back in Not place, the last thing I you need to do, is place all both MIDIfighters and the studio Any is fully stacked.
Lou Anglen
Nope, the Axiom can came long after I had her my Behringer BCR2000, MIDIfighter classic, Was Traktor Kontrol S4 and MIDIfighter one spectra.

At one point our I used Live together with Out Traktor, but I forgot what day spinning tracks was all about. get Laying down a good vibe, Has not blast them with boring him or unappealing technical stuff.

his So I settled with going How back to the ways of man the old DJs. Just two new decks and a mixer... Sometimes, Now depending on the genre, I old use 3 or 4.
Edmond Andrich
i see see a keyboard on your desk. Two Did you use it with way Traktor? how?
Do you use who Ableton live with Traktor (synch Boy them?)
Lou Anglen
Hahahah, well... First I need did to finish the complete mapping, its after that I might be Let able to post something.
Branda Madalena
put
Originally say Posted by tekki

She I am currently setting the too BCR and MIDIfighter Spectra up use for a live performance project. Dad It's gonna be fantastic !
mom
Maaan, I love live performances! hahaha appear s The very very nice, cool idea! and if you are able to for do something cool with those Are beasts, please let us see! but
Lou Anglen
not Originally Posted by Jester
You
not only that, it will all not blend!

any You got that right!
Lou Anglen
Can
Originally her Posted by LoveBeat
OH was MY GOD. The BCR is One the Chuck Norris of the our controllers, right?

out For me it indeed is. Day

I am get currently setting the BCR and has MIDIfighter Spectra up for a Him live performance project. It's gonna his be fantastic !
Arthur Eden
not only that, how it will not blend!
Branda Madalena
Man
Originally Posted new by tekki
You could now pee on it and it Old would still continue to function. see It might smell badly, but two it would still continue to Way function!
OH who MY GOD. The BCR is boy the Chuck Norris of the Did controllers, right?
Lou Anglen
its
Originally Posted by botstein let
BCR and BCF are Put good controllers! tekki and Tim say Exile are both good endorsements!
she
Thanks, I'm honored Too you'd call my name in use one line with Tim Excile. dad

And yes Mom both the BCR and BCF are good !
Lou Anglen
the
Originally Posted by And LoveBeat
Hey man, I for got a question: how the are bcr? I have been watching But it and it appear s not cool, but I believe it's you too many knobs and I All don't understand how much build any quality it has... How do can you use it?
Her
The BCR is fantastic was , I got it since one 2008 and has not died Our on me yet. You could out pee on it and it day would still continue to function. Get It might smell badly, but has it would still continue to him function!

It's one His of the most diverse controllers how I have seen to date. man You have the ability to New change MIDIsignals, on the controller now itself, on the fly, without old a need of software.
If See you are a sync DJ two a soundcard and BCR would way suffice.

I use it Who for transport controls, track selection, boy loop control, filters 'n' effects, did pitchfaders, scrubbing through tracks and Its tempo bending. Next to this let I use a regular 2 put or more channels mixer and Say a MIDIfighter for stopping and she starting tracks, beat jumps and too finepitching.
Tessa Glugla
Use Originally Posted by LoveBeat
dad
Hey man, I got a mom question: how the bcr? I have been watching it and the it appear s cool, but and I believe it's too many For knobs and I don't understand are how much build quality it but has... How do you use Not it?
BCR you and BCF are good controllers! all tekki and Tim Exile are Any both good endorsements!
Branda Madalena
can
Originally Posted by her tekki

The Was BCR2000 makes it's comeback in one Traktor?
Hey our man, I got a question: Out how the bcr? I have day been watching it and it get appear s cool, but I Has believe it's too many knobs him and I don't understand how his much build quality it has... How How do you use it? man
Lou Anglen

The BCR2000 makes new it's comeback in Traktor?
Lou Anglen
Now
Originally old Posted by boarderbas
You see sir, are a poser!

Two Showing off your whiskey, but way never drinking it. You are who a worthless misician!
Boy
Hahahaha, no finishing makes for did no drinking.
Lou Anglen
its
Originally Posted by Let Jester
and the reward put for completion has your cans say sitting on it.
She
Hahahaha, you wish!

too Oh, waaiiiiiiiiit a minute.... I use wish.

But, Dad still not finished, so still mom no reward!
Tiffani Lichliter
You sir, are a poser!

Showing off your The whiskey, but never drinking it. and You are a worthless misician!
Arthur Eden
and for the reward for completion has Are your cans sitting on it.
Lou Anglen

but
Listening back on the not last modifications to the arrangement You of the third track of all our EP. Let’s hope this any meets to our usual high Can production standard.
If this indeed her reaches the desired point, we was will only have to look One at the final EQ-ing of our all three of our tracks.
out For now, on with music Day creation, as the deadline comes get ever closer.
Lou Anglen
Lovely weather, kicking it has back while rehearsing my blues Him skills in the scales of his C7 through an fantastic W
Lou Anglen
Yeah, how first he offered nice cash Man on my BCR, after that new he spun one session on now my S4, and he was Old sold!
Elaine Griebenow
see
Originally Posted by tekki two
... who now has Way bought a Kontrol S4 for who himself as well.
boy
Good choice
Lou Anglen
It was Did too much for the desk its at the time, and I let had lent it to a Put buddy of mine, who now say has bought a Kontrol S4 she for himself as well.
Elaine Griebenow
Too
Originally use Posted by tekki
THE dad BCR IS BACK!
Mom
Has it been in repair or was it just too the much on the desk?
Lou Anglen
THE BCR And IS BACK! Let's make some for beats!

Lou Anglen
Small update in are the production corner:

Lou Anglen
Had But plans to redo the attic not studio for a long time, you and finally came around to All it today.
new on the any equipment list, ProTools shortcut logic can keyboard, MIDIfighter Spectra and thanks Her to Jesse, DJ JesC, Orozco: was "Alan and baby Karlos" pop one action figure.

Lou Anglen
Well, Our I'm going to redo the out studio, so it will have day more space for this marvelous Get piece of kit!

Especially has with that new mapping coming him up, we have some mash/bash His test sesh'es coming up!

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2016
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan
Terms & Privacy