Reply to [RS002] Restricted Sessions Studio 2 - tekki

[RS002] Restricted Sessions Studio 2 - tekki
Before this MIDI DJing became the a part of my live, and I just used to carry For my BCR around, like it are was only my business.

but It wasn't until this little Not beauty of a MIDIfighter was you made possible I made decision all to up my game.

Any
I made decision to can redo my square meter by her building this DIY desk. On Was which I could place my one MacBookPro, Audio4DJ, BCR2000 and MIDIfighter.
our

While practicing more Out and more, I started to day land some gigs, so I get needed a bag in which Has I could carry my equipment him .
A little bit of his modding offered me a good How bag with more than enough man room to even add some new additional items as well.

Now
At that time I old also had the pleasure of see finally getting to grips with Two the S4. This controller was way so much more than the who blueprint I had seen more Boy than a year earlier on. did This was something I had its to get eventually:

Let But that would mean I put would have to get rid say of this stuff first....

She
I first made decision too to upgrade my square meter, use IKEA-hacks AWAAAAAAY!!!!

Dad Heyyyyy, isn't this picture familiar?! mom

(And yes, that is my daughter Riley's first The pink laptop in the upper and left corner)

This was for the eventual result. (picture was Are taken during my recording of but the 2nd Techno/TechHouse Mix train, not which was finished first.
You

While doing a all review for a dutch DJ any webshop, called tonecontrol.nl, I fell Can in love with the sound her of the Pioneer HDJ-500. So was I made decision to keep One the review copy.

our
And guess what arrived out start ning of this year, Day with compliments of Ean Golden get himself:

(Still paying off has on that one. )

Him With this we also heard his two other things, one we how were expecting our second daughter, Man two we had sold the new apartment.
This last one meant now that I would finally get Old me some more MIDIspace.

see This means that I am two back to square one. Just Way finished building the production desk who with the aid of IKEA boy before we had our second Did daughter.

When its things mellow out I will let start building a decent DJ Put booth. Just be sure to say check back when the updates she have taken place.

Too
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2016
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan
Terms & Privacy