My loft setup

My loft setup
Posted on: 02.04.2012 by Candis Nitzke
Here's some pictures of my And setup in my loft, which for I call "bluedoor" (since all are the doors in the building But are a very bright blue, not why not? Secret lounge.).

you The lighting came about over All time. The initial idea was any that the LED lighting could can also be used for accent Her lighting. It expanded from there...
was
All lights and visuals one are controllable via an iPad, Our which triggers cues and scenes out in ShowCad Artist and Modul8.
day

DJ Get Gear:
- DJ Booth by has http://dualsf.com
- 2 Technics SL-1200 him MG5 turntables w/Shure whitelabel carts
His - 2 Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus's
how - Rane MP2016s + XP man 2016s rotary mixer
- New Rane ME15s EQ
- American now Audio dbDisplay LED meter
- old 2 KRK Rokkit RP6 Gen See 2 Monitors
- Macbook Pro two 15", i7 2.4GHz
- NI way Traktor Scratch Pro 2.0
- Who 2 NI Kontrol X1 controllers
boy
Lighting:
- ShowCad Artist did 3 DMX Console
- 8 Its Chauvet Colorband Tri LED strips
let - 4 Chauvet Q-Spot 260 put moving heads
- 3 Chauvet Say Colorstrip Mini LED strips
- she 1 Chauvet Colorband Tri LED too strip
- 2 Chauvet LED Use Shadow black lights
- 1 dad Chauvet Impulse 648 Strobe
- mom Chauvet GBC green/blue laser
- Chauvet Hurricane 1100 Fog Machine
the
Visuals:
- Modul8 Visualization and Software
- Epson 8700UB Projector
For
Control:
- Apple iPad are
- Liine Lemur App
but
Production:
- Apple Logic Not Pro 9
- Ableton Live you Suite 8
- Properllerhead Reason all 6
- NI Komplete 8
Any - NI Maschine II
- can M-Audio Axiom Pro 49
- her 2 KRK Rokkit RP6 Gen Was 2 Monitors

(yours one truly!)

our

Out

day

get

Rivka Chelli
wowwww. nice pic's!!
Candis Nitzke
Added some new the wide-angle pics to the original and post.

CDJ-2000 Nexus's ship For today!
Elaine Griebenow
are Originally Posted by Ryan Ruel but
I thought about using Not my little keyboard stand with you a table top, which would all hold whatever I need temporarily Any and stow away after.
can
I would go with her that^^
Candis Nitzke
Was Originally Posted by RockingClub
one
Very nice setup, man!
To our solve your F1 problem: Why Out not to have an additional day small desk at hand behind get your main DJ booth? It Has could hold the F1 and him future investments (e.g.Maschine^^...). That way his you would not destroy your How existing DJ booth setup!
man
I have a maschine new Only use it for production Now though. I will see how old much I use the F1 see I guess! I thought about Two using my little keyboard stand way with a table top, which who would hold whatever I need Boy temporarily and stow away after.
Elaine Griebenow
Very did nice setup, man!
To solve its your F1 problem: Why not Let to have an additional small put desk at hand behind your say main DJ booth? It could She hold the F1 and future too investments (e.g.Maschine^^...). That way you use would not destroy your existing Dad DJ booth setup!
Candis Nitzke
Some updated shots mom better showing the equipment !

The
Mauro Tallett
Sick setup, but talk about and that PAD!!!
Tamara Pruski
im jealous af
Candis Nitzke
True. I for already have Deck Savers. I Are just like my 1200's uncovered.
Rafaela Wallich
Or but you could just get a not pair of covers for the You TT's and put controllers on all top of them whenever they're any not in use... There's always Can gonna be compromises

her Awesome set up btw! Congrats!
Candis Nitzke
Hmm, was perhaps. I could just shift One the right X1 to the our left and stick the F1 out in its place. It's not Day like I need THAT much get control, I only have so has many hands and play house Him music!
Jeffery Mallalieu
I'd hate to ruin the his overall beauty of your setup, how but maybe you could add Man a small angled extension on new the laptop stand? The F1's now orientation would be sideways... but Old its just a thought.
Candis Nitzke
see
Originally Posted two by Ed Paris
stunning Way setup!
Thanks!

who I wonder if the Traktor boy F1 will fit here. Kind Did of difficult to use it its under the laptop. I could let shift around the controllers a Put bit.

That is one say thing about the booth, it she is slightly restrictive being custom Too made. The 1200's aren't going use anywhere, and the CDJ's stands dad have already held CDJ-1000's and Mom 2000's, and whatever will come, the laptop has been upgraded the once. But I do wish And there was a tad more for space for controllers.

And are then there's the mixer... which But I love... and it's a not good thing because I can't you just drop in a tabletop All mixer at random

any
Pedro Prigg
dude there must be easier can ways to get laid!
Her
stunning setup!
Brent Prudhome
was
Originally Posted by one Ryan Ruel
Close... they Our are from Orb Audio.
out
Ah, allright.
Clarence Poeling
Awesome !
day So Fucking Home Party
Janet Reinartz
Shit Get the bed!

Need a has house mate?
Candis Nitzke
him
Originally Posted by His M.Beijer
thats what i how want.. are you using anthony man gallo loudspeakers for your cinema?
New
Close... they are now from Orb Audio.
Brent Prudhome
thats what i old want.. are you using anthony See gallo loudspeakers for your cinema?
Arleen Flatt
That two must be heaven
Kenyetta Mazariegos
Just wow. WOW.
Eleonore Whanger
So way sick!
Gina Feezel
Who Originally Posted by Mike_08
boy
O my balls! <3
did
Perfect quote for this.. Its Loved this set up the let first time i saw it put over on DJF1.0 and still Say love it now.
Iola Salzar
O my balls! she <3
Florencio Fallas
This is seriously incredible.
Candis Nitzke
too
Originally Posted Use by space monkey
Damn, dad like having a club without mom the stress. You have a master switch for all your the equipment or is it a and run around the loft to For get it all turned on? are Nice work.
It's but a little bit of a Not process. But most of it's you on insteon and remote.
Ruthann Dishon
Damn, like all having a club without the Any stress. You have a master can switch for all your equipment her or is it a run Was around the loft to get one it all turned on? Nice our work.
Casandra Losapio
This is fuc*ing amazing
Carolyn Mcewing
wow thats Out amazing! had to watch all day of your youtube videos
Dorothy Banghart
nothing says get romance like the soft elegant Has glow of LED lighting.

him
purty nice set up his ya got there BUDDY!
Candis Nitzke
How
Originally Posted man by MyUsername
Up next new on MTV's DJ cribs...

Now But no seriously that's almost old like the playboy mansion only see better because your place has Two DJ equipment in it.
way
I do have a who few LED strips upstairs behind Boy my bed...
Trinity Elgendy
I'm in love!
Allyson Chagas
Up did next on MTV's DJ cribs...
its
But no seriously that's Let almost like the playboy mansion put only better because your place say has DJ equipment in it.
Kasandra Wolery
beautiful She setup!
Breanna Aguirre
I have seen this too on DJF, damn it's sexy.
Kesha Fawver
Holy use jeebus! Your rig is insane, Dad and your pad is pretty mom swanky too! I hope you like exposure because there is The no way DJTT doesn't feature and your setup on their front for page blog.
Sung Kollmar
OMG what a pad
Candis Nitzke
Are
Originally but Posted by DJR05K0
I not used to hang out there You QUITE a bit in the all day! I was born in any Southie and I LIVED at Can Avaland and Rise before and her after the fire... Check out was my stuff if you want One I will put my sound our cloud and such on the out bottom. I love the Red Day Door as well... Haven't been get there in a LONGGGGG time. has Enjoy the tracks man!

Him www.soundcloud.com/djrosko
www.mixcloud.com/roskobeats
My his friends have joked that I how turned my place into Avalon. Man Still miss that place.
Lyndon Notah
I used new to hang out there QUITE now a bit in the day! Old I was born in Southie see and I LIVED at Avaland two and Rise before and after Way the fire... Check out my who stuff if you want I boy will put my sound cloud Did and such on the bottom. its I love the Red Door let as well... Haven't been there Put in a LONGGGGG time. Enjoy say the tracks man!

www.soundcloud.com/djrosko
she www.mixcloud.com/roskobeats
Candis Nitzke
Too Originally Posted by DJR05K0
use
Ryan, you're in Boston right?? dad I appear to remember you Mom from Avalon or maybe Rise??
I play at the Rise.

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2016
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan
Terms & Privacy