MF Instant Gratification Mapping v1.0.3

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: MF Instant Gratification Mapping v1.0.3Reply
MF Instant Gratification Mapping v1.0.3
Posted on: 29.04.2011 by Jodi Lacerra
This is an update to the Instant Gratification Mapping (see the original thread here http://www.djranking s.com/community /showthread.php?t=24514). This update to the mapping fixes the following bugs:

• T3 Delay LED not working on Deck D
  • If FX3 is a Single effect and you activate the Beatmasher supercombo (by pressing all 4 Mash buttons) it would toggle the Trans effect on while it switched FX3 from a Single to a Group/Chained effect. You could not release the Trans effect unless you triggered the supercombo again. I most commonly ran into this problem when using the Slice function on the VCI-100 together with the MF IG mapping.

If anyone finds anything else you consider to be a bug, please comment on this thread. Thanks!
Erminia Hennis
i can not get this to work...
Jodi Lacerra
Originally Posted by Audeo
Still got the problem with:

Combo 4
Massive Wash Out Thing
Press Bmash 1, 2, 3 then release then hold 3 again then press and hold 4

When the combo is done pretty quickly, the transpose effect in FX3 stays on..
It usually goes to 0 pretty fast, but when stuck at, lets say, 20, it really messes up the sound.
i will definitely look into this and let you know my thoughts afterwards. thanks.
Jodi Lacerra
Originally Posted by gareth186
it says the second row from the bottom is the mash effect but mine is a delay? what am i doing wrong. i want mash! haha
make sure to import the effect settings when you import the tsi (using the large import button on the bottom left of preferences). in some cases you need to do this import twice for the effect settings to load correctly.
Marleen Fargason
it says the second row from the bottom is the mash effect but mine is a delay? what am i doing wrong. i want mash! haha
Venetta Cawyer
Still got the problem with:

Combo 4
Massive Wash Out Thing
Press Bmash 1, 2, 3 then release then hold 3 again then press and hold 4

When the combo is done pretty quickly, the transpose effect in FX3 stays on..
It usually goes to 0 pretty fast, but when stuck at, lets say, 20, it really messes up the sound.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy