Kontrol X1 mapping check it out

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Kontrol X1 mapping check it outReply
Kontrol X1 mapping check it out
Posted on: 08.12.2011 by Preston Wootton
This mapping is a combination of mapping I made and mapping made by Andre Leite, I have adjusted Andre's mapping to work in Traktor Pro 2. This mapping is for control of 4 decks, mixer controls for 4 decks, and instant gratification same as Midi Fighter Mapping. Here are the pics of the layout. If you would like I could make a video of the mapping in action.

Here is were you you can download the mapping mapping zip. also has controller editor file which must be ran for instant gratification to work.

http://www.mediafire.com/?xa7j5tb8flvjbor
Cleora Ilich
Originally Posted by djkevind
That was the only thing I didn't know how to fix. If someone else could make it work that would be cool.
Hey dj kevind i figured it out!
So i went to the controller manager settings and on the instant gratification mapping duplicated all the entries that had "FX Hold" in the comments tabs and remapped it to the corresponding button, that worked for me! good luck & keep playing!
Hoyt Mccarroll
Yes, Here is the link to download it. http://www.mediafire.com/?xa7j5tb8flvjbor
Great - thanks for so much for this. Amazing mapping!

I have 2 questions.

1. How do I use the Andre Liete mapping? Do I need to come out of Midi mode to activate this?

2. Also once I come out of midi mode can I use the basic mapping?

Thanks,

S
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by DjMonstar
Does this work with Traktor 2.5.1?
It should... Only thing you might need to add to mapping should be "FX Store Preset" command for Instant Gratification effects. Ofc, talking all this in case this mapping is made on previous versions of traktor then a 2.5
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by Snacktapus
Hey Stewe, Do you have a link to the mapping file? Cant find it anywhere and the original link is dead.

Thanks,

S
Nope. Check for Traktor Bible site, maybe it's posted there as well.
Hoyt Mccarroll
Originally Posted by Stewe
Wanna know why? Imagine pressing "master" shift button turns 4x4 grid in to 16 mode selectors for full layer of X1 controls. That gives enough controls to map shit out of traktor like griding, jumping, IG effect 1,2,3, plooping + loop rec, wobbling, color fx, sweeps, key notes, double deck focus (my invent), masher mode, filters, isolate FX (rmx-1000), real super knobs (modifier replicate) and ofc disco mode + beat position.

Every mode got it's own shift so it pit everything up to 32 leyers. This principals can be applied to any controller but X1 and more then that K2 are ideal for this kind of ultimate, extreme or sick mapping however you call it.
Hey Stewe, Do you have a link to the mapping file? Cant find it anywhere and the original link is dead.

Thanks,

S
Kellie Myrum
I am pretty sure this is the only 4 deck all in one mapping, mixer instant grat. etc for the X1.
Wanna know why? Imagine pressing "master" shift button turns 4x4 grid in to 16 mode selectors for full layer of X1 controls. That gives enough controls to map shit out of traktor like griding, jumping, IG effect 1,2,3, plooping + loop rec, wobbling, color fx, sweeps, key notes, double deck focus (my invent), masher mode, filters, isolate FX (rmx-1000), real super knobs (modifier replicate) and ofc disco mode + beat position.

Every mode got it's own shift so it pit everything up to 32 leyers. This principals can be applied to any controller but X1 and more then that K2 are ideal for this kind of ultimate, extreme or sick mapping however you call it.
Preston Wootton
Nice, thanks for the info!
Cleora Ilich
That was the only thing I didn't know how to fix. If someone else could make it work that would be cool.
Hey dj kevind i figured it out!
So i went to the controller manager settings and on the instant gratification mapping duplicated all the entries that had "FX Hold" in the comments tabs and remapped it to the corresponding button, that worked for me! good luck & keep playing!
Preston Wootton
Cleora Ilich
ok this is so good, but the only problem i have is that the "hold fx mode" works only on deck A, anyone elsa having the same problem?
Hoyt Mccarroll
In the instant gratification mapping I want to be able to reduce the echo decay when you press all midi button B1. Id like to adjust so that the feedback decays at a slower rate but unsure how to tweak in the controller mapping. Can anyone help?

Thanks,

S
Hoyt Mccarroll
Thank you - I seem to have it working now!!!

S
Preston Wootton
When you turn it on you should be in Andre's mapping once you go to midi mode you will be in the instant grat. and mixer mapping.
Hoyt Mccarroll
Great - thanks for so much for this. Amazing mapping!

I have 2 questions.

1. How do I use the Andre Liete mapping? Do I need to come out of Midi mode to activate this?

2. Also once I come out of midi mode can I use the basic mapping?

Thanks,

S
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by DjMonstar
It should... Only thing you might need to add to mapping should be "FX Store Preset" command for Instant Gratification effects. Ofc, talking all this in case this mapping is made on previous versions of traktor then a 2.5
Eddy Bizjak
Preston Wootton
Sorry I took a while to post the new link.
Preston Wootton
Kellie Myrum
I meant just type in "kontrol x1 instant gratification mapping" and press enter mate. It's first search, you can't miss it.
Hoyt Mccarroll
Thanks - did you mean to include a link? Im trying to find one so I can make use of the midi fighter mapping too.
Kellie Myrum
First search. Another IG mapping for X1, take a look at this one maybe it works.
Hoyt Mccarroll
Nope doesnt seem to be on there - anyone else help?
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by Snacktapus

Thanks,

S
Nope. Check for Traktor Bible site, maybe it's posted there as well.
Hoyt Mccarroll
Originally Posted by Stewe

Thanks,

S
Kellie Myrum
I am pretty sure this is the only 4 deck all in one mapping, mixer instant grat. etc for the X1.

Hoyt Mccarroll
Bump - anyone got the mapping template they can send me a link for?

Much appreciated.

S
Hoyt Mccarroll
Is this mapping still available to download?

Thanks,

S
Alla Bluemke
Never mind I got it
Preston Wootton
l44yek, I just realized what you were asking. You need to load the full mapping and then go up to the drop down and select the d3 mixer mapping and use the small export which is a drop down right next to the drop down to select the the mapping and export it. Then do the same with the instant grat. one, they are tied together. Meaning there are functions that won't work if you export one and not the other. Then use the big import with your sample deck mapping and the small import to import my mapping afterward. Hope this helps.
Preston Wootton
You need to make sure you load the controller edit file first in the controller editing software from native instruments. Then you need to make sure that you use the big import button by the bottom (load it twice to make sure the the effects load properly). Then make sure the in and out drop down has the x1 controller selected. Right now it is now set for what my computer recognizes the controller as so you may need to change that.
Eddy Bizjak
I can't get it to work... I can never get these custom mappings to work so it's no fault of yours.
Preston Wootton
I believe you would want to make the shift button a modifier. I believe after pressing the shift button you would get different midi notes any way. All you would have to do then add generic midi and start mapping your functions. l Can't remember I will check it out over the weekend and let you know.
Morgan Spamer
Its the Midifighter1-3.nckx1 file im trying to append to the Sample deck mapping.
Morgan Spamer
Would like to try this out- I'm currently using the X1 Sample deck mapping. I'd like to append your midi mapping (Instant Gratification) to the sample deck mapping.
So when I press Shift + Hotcue from the sample deck mapping it switches to your Instant Gratification/ EQ kills mapping.
Thing is I cant for the life of me figure how to append it from the controller manager? Something I'm missing here? Would appreciate any help / advice (I bet it's something really straight forward! lol)

Many thanks
Preston Wootton
Enjoy!
Anisa Fourte
Nice mapping! I'm probably going to use this once the new X2 whatever comes out as I'm using my midi mode for the sample decks right now, but this looks perfect for what I had in mind for my next setup.
Preston Wootton
You should not have to remove the other mapping, but might want to load this first and do it twice to make sure the effects load properly then load your other mapping.
Eddy Bizjak
Do I need to delete any other mappings when I use this?
Preston Wootton
It does work with all 4 decks.
Leigha Demiranda
Hey guys. Do the instant gratification mapping works with 4decks?

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy