Kontrol X1 mapping check it out

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Kontrol X1 mapping check it outReply
Kontrol X1 mapping check it out
Posted on: 08.12.2011 by Preston Wootton
This mapping is a combination of mapping I made and mapping made by Andre Leite, I have adjusted Andre's mapping to work in Traktor Pro 2. This mapping is for control of 4 decks, mixer controls for 4 decks, and instant gratification same as Midi Fighter Mapping. Here are the pics of the layout. If you would like I could make a video of the mapping in action.

Here is were you you can download the mapping mapping zip. also has controller editor file which must be ran for instant gratification to work.

http://www.mediafire.com/?xa7j5tb8flvjbor
Preston Wootton
Happy to hear you are enjoying it! As for adjusting it, I say go for it. I am always interested to see what workflow other DJ's use with their controllers.
Della Kalender
Originally Posted by djkevind
Just wondering if anyone has tried out my mapping yet, and if you like it?
ive been using it on and off for about a week.... i believe its awesome but ive been working on changing some things around, i hope you dont mind (ive put the mixer on the basic page and im working on editing some of the mf fx parameters along with some other random mobile dj oriented stuff)

much thanks for this, was exactly what i needed to get started into traktors mapping system (always been with ableton)
Preston Wootton
Sounds great, that definitely make this the ultimate mapping. Let me know when you finish it.
Kesha Pietrak
Im gonna be trying your mapping out today, maybe sometime in the next couple days. Ill let you know what I believe and Im gonna see if I add in a way to control sample decks
Preston Wootton
Bump!
Preston Wootton
Thank you to everyone that has viewed this thread.
Preston Wootton
Just wondering if anyone has tried out my mapping yet, and if you like it?
Preston Wootton
I don't know, but I hope you get it fixed.
Lanette Heinitz
Make sure you have the newest drivers installed.
yea
Preston Wootton
Make sure you have the newest drivers installed.
Lanette Heinitz
Okay what is it doing exactly maybe I could help I do know quite a bit about computers. I do know that Dell xps computers had cooling problems, make sure you are running some sort of cooling or keep it well ventilated.
the cooling is fine, it's usually when i hook up my x1 alongside my s4, thats when it creates problems
Preston Wootton
Okay what is it doing exactly maybe I could help I do know quite a bit about computers. I do know that Dell xps computers had cooling problems, make sure you are running some sort of cooling or keep it well ventilated.
Lanette Heinitz
Were you having problems before loading my mapping?
yeah
Preston Wootton
Also is you computer optimized for djing? If not here are 2 good videos on how to optimize you pc.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7awc...eature=related
and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotat...&v=5Bla5vvQBG8
Hope this helps.
Preston Wootton
Were you having problems before loading my mapping?
Lanette Heinitz
Do you have all the mapping installed at the same time s4, midi fighter, and x1? The x1 mapping includes three different mappings to make up my mapping, if the midi fighter mapping is installed that is a huge file, and the s4. Your preferences might open slow, but shouldn't crash. Try running a system restore on your computer or run spybot s&d, and malwarebytes. Sounds like you might have a virus or corrupt registry. Are you getting any error codes?
reformat'd my comp, it was working fine for half an hour then it started acting up again :/
Preston Wootton
Enjoy!
Eddy Bizjak
Can't wait to check this out! Sounds sweet!
Preston Wootton
Do you have all the mapping installed at the same time s4, midi fighter, and x1? The x1 mapping includes three different mappings to make up my mapping, if the midi fighter mapping is installed that is a huge file, and the s4. Your preferences might open slow, but shouldn't crash. Try running a system restore on your computer or run spybot s&d, and malwarebytes. Sounds like you might have a virus or corrupt registry. Are you getting any error codes?
Lanette Heinitz
What type of computer are you using? How many controllers, etc..?
dell xps 17, win7 64bit, s4/x1/midi fighter. it was working before i dont kno what happened

might have to reformat laptop
Preston Wootton
What type of computer are you using? How many controllers, etc..?
Lanette Heinitz
this mapping looks very promising but my x1 keeps freezing after a minute of use and then i have to restart my comp for it to work and it does the same thing, anyone have a solution?
Preston Wootton
I am pretty sure this is the only 4 deck all in one mapping, mixer instant grat. etc for the X1.
Preston Wootton
Sorry I didn't get back to you fast enough but I am glad you got it working. Hope you enjoy it!
Lucrecia Diloreto
Uhh... weird, i deleted the mapping, did it all over again and works like a charm. Thanks for this awesome mapping!
Lucrecia Diloreto
bah, im so frustrated, usually i never have a problem gettin stuff like this to work, but im really lost here... I used to have the X1 with the Instant Gratification 2 Deck Mapping that i found posted somewhere here. I got that to work with no problems, but then later i got rid of it because it was only a 2 deck mapping. Now I see this mapping, and it seems like something very useful for me but i just can seem to get the instant gratification to work...
Preston Wootton
I hope you enjoy it!
Kesha Pietrak
Awesome, just what I was looking for. Might make some changes of my own once I get mine
Preston Wootton
That would be correct the instant grat. and mixer control is in midi mode. So yes you still could use the native page.
Kesha Pietrak
The lower 16 buttons use the midi fighter mapping that I modified to work with the x1. The midi fighter puts out more than midi note per button this only puts out one so mapping had to be modified, but works just like the midi fighter mapping.
But does it work in midi mode like that and you still get the original functionality of the X1 when youre not in midi mode?
Preston Wootton
The lower 16 buttons use the midi fighter mapping that I modified to work with the x1. The midi fighter puts out more than midi note per button this only puts out one so mapping had to be modified, but works just like the midi fighter mapping.
Kesha Pietrak
Does it use the midifighter mapping or whatever you want to call it in midi mode?
Preston Wootton
Hope you enjoy the mapping! This I use with my other controllers mainly for effects and loops. Here is my setup 2 Denon dn-sc2000's, Kontrol X1, and American Audio dv2 Mixer. The Dv2 mixer is nice because it has a built in sound card and is midi, I use the denon's because they were the only controllers that have long pitch faders and it is built like a tank, and the X1 I just love the versatility.
Lucrecia Diloreto
Thank you for this! =D I already have a ton of different mappings ive made for my X1, but i will definitely have this around for when i want to switch it up. Honestly though, i believe its time for me to get another X1 lol.
Preston Wootton
Forgot to mention pressing vol. knobs to switch decks also switches the eq section to that deck.

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy