#1 Teen DJ

#1 Teen DJ
Posted on: 01.07.2013 by Dia Laryea

#1 Teen DJ, lol.
Dannie Dimora
Originally Posted by Ed Paris
and still my opinion is, that this thread does only serve the purpose to hate on a random kid, that isn
Matt Kane
Originally Posted by Polygon
Watch the second one the first is justifiable as the guy owns a club and is an event organizer. But the second...
and still my opinion is, that this thread does only serve the purpose to hate on a random kid, that isn
Dannie Dimora
Matt Kane
Watch the second one the first is justifiable as the guy owns a club and is an event organizer. But the second...
Dannie Dimora
Matt Kane
Maranda Cowels
Originally Posted by Danek
We're at a 6 right now, we need to get to a 10.

/original
Implying KiddPuke isn't OG.
Dia Laryea
True.
But you have to admit we have to have something stupid to discuss on this community once in a while

/original
Dannie Dimora
Matt Kane
Maranda Cowels
Originally Posted by synthet1c
I actually laughed out loud and woke my housemates
You don't need me for that, that's why we have KiddFluke.
Maranda Cowels
his "club" is his dad's disused roller skating rink according to his website, And he seems to be more of a radio personality than a dj... still a douchbag though, no one that awkward has the right to behave like he does in his promo without getting severely beaten.
Dude, you be bringing us down to about 4.59 / 10, we need to get this thread back up to 10! MAKE IT RAIIIIIIIIIIN!
Dannie Dimora
so i just watched the video. i don
Matt Kane
Valeri Millstein
Originally Posted by johney
lol fuck this shit
Hellen Mindrup
Just as bad as this time as it was the first
Trula Willadsen
This is like complaining that Jenna Jameson is a bad actress. WHO CARES? We all know the niche who watch it don't particularly watch it for the acting as much as for the 'action-sequences'.

This kid is playing to a specific 11-17 year old niche. He says tacky things because to young people, it isn't tacky. That's because they're young. They're still new to all of this. When they get older they'll get bored of him, they'll leave, and new young and impressionable children will start following him. He caters to his niche, he entertains them. Until he actively starts marketing himself to the adult market we shouldn't let it bother us.

But if it does, take me with you on your crusade to Jenna, she can act with me any time
Maranda Cowels

/original
Implying KiddPuke isn't OG.
Dia Laryea
True.
But you have to admit we have to have something stupid to discuss on this community once in a while

/original
Dannie Dimora
Matt Kane
Maranda Cowels
You don't need me for that, that's why we have KiddFluke.
Jonathan Chiuchiolo
Maranda Cowels
his "club" is his dad's disused roller skating rink according to his website, And he seems to be more of a radio personality than a dj... still a douchbag though, no one that awkward has the right to behave like he does in his promo without getting severely beaten.
Dude, you be bringing us down to about 4.59 / 10, we need to get this thread back up to 10! MAKE IT RAIIIIIIIIIIN!
Jonathan Chiuchiolo
Lilliana Perris
Yeah...watch the Worst DJ Ever vid...and you will see Ed.

*Shudder*
Dannie Dimora
Matt Kane
Yukiko Spruell
What in Gods name have I just watched, it cant be kosher. It was like watching the Alan Partridge of the EDM world, car crash TV at its worst.

If this is on the level then it just about sums up everything that is wrong with "EDM" for me. I use the term advisedly as it generally makes my flesh crawl. All style (actually a complete lack of it in my opinion) over substance.

I believe Karlos has made some great points about learning your craft before acting like the big (Will.) I.am.

As for Deadmau5 comments each to their own, opinions are like a**e holes, every one has one.
Latoria Kavulich
If he paid for the limo and err .. entourage, thats pretty bloody lame.
Rena Estabrook
I watch the Worst DJ Ever video and still get a good laugh at it. I can't help but wonder if he's improved since the video was made. It's probably a couple years old. A lot can happen in a couple of years.
Valeri Millstein
lol fuck this shit
Janyce Henningson
lol fuck this shit
10000 magic bananas to you sir
Dannie Dimora
I like his music, it brings emotions and sentiments I've never experienced in a way, but the personality of Joel is just atrocious.
Well said.
Dia Laryea
Originally Posted by The Mighty FV
Such a shame.

You wrote all those words, you were flowing, you were popping, your fingers were feeling good - a little smirk lingers across your face - yeah man....you were popping!

And then, the end...said it all.

You must now leave this website, go back to your soundcloud and your new Deadma5ous5 remix, and believe about your sins.
That wasn't intended to be a compliment, Deadmau5 is known to NOT be a DJ, nor have any skill in mixing.

I like his music, it brings emotions and sentiments I've never experienced in a way, but the personality of Joel is just atrocious.
Dannie Dimora
lol fuck this shit
you win this thread.
Augustine Mitzen
lol fuck this shit
Terrell Allende
Originally Posted by LoveBeat

When I first heard about DJing four years ago (i'm 15 right now), I downloaded that free version of VirtualDJ, I played some shitty Guetta stuff with a airhorn sample in the background, I waved my arms in the air, I screamed some shitty words, and I felt on the top of the world (don't be mean, please xD).
Exactly how I was 3 years back, I'm 18 now.
When I first started though I declined a couple gigs because I knew my mixing was horrible, kidd luke, however, does not seem to mind that. Yes this guy has got some attention, perhaps he feels like he's somebody in his town. It's not about that though, It's not about the fame. It's about doing what you love. Kidd luke and the smartphone guy LoveBeat mentioned do not deserve any respect. Why? because they want to be that "cool guy" who's a dj. They could care less about the art.
Nga Mcquarter
I feel like we're missing something.

When I first heard about DJing four years ago (i'm 15 right now), I downloaded that free version of VirtualDJ, I played some shitty Guetta stuff with a airhorn sample in the background, I waved my arms in the air, I screamed some shitty words, and I felt on the top of the world (don't be mean, please xD).

Now this kid is something like me in those times, the only difference is that he has the money to buy a Numark NS7 (with case) and a good mic. He's spinning that Top40 tracks EVERY teen likes, screams that "you have to take it to 10", and he feels on the top of the world.

Teen "DJs" suck, that's the fact. I was recently at a party in a neighborhood in the south of Germany, I was on holiday with my class, and it seems like in Germany there are a lot of parties with DJs because they all own a big house with a kick-ass garden. The DJ they hired brought a Behringer DX626 with his smartphone, a cable from 1/8 to RCA and Behringer speakers and subwoofer. They guy didn't even use once the crossfader. At least he knew what Hi, Mid and Low meant...

What I mean is that we should leave those guys in peace until they understand they're doing it wrong. I haven't heard of this guy until I saw it here, so I believe I can live without caring about these people.

And about deadmau5... I stopped believeing deadmau5 is logical long ago, just let him be and he'll do great stuff
Joesph Kasian
call yourself the #1 DJ to the point where even Deadmau5 stands up for you.
Such a shame.

You wrote all those words, you were flowing, you were popping, your fingers were feeling good - a little smirk lingers across your face - yeah man....you were popping!

And then, the end...said it all.

You must now leave this website, go back to your soundcloud and your new Deadma5ous5 remix, and believe about your sins.

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy