Post your latest purchase!

Home :: General Discussion :: Post your latest purchase!Reply
Post your latest purchase!
Posted on: 08.01.2012 by Takisha Daugherty
I believe this would be a fun thread, what have you all bought recently?

Here's most of what I bought this past week, thanks to Christmas bonuses and gift cards:

(but with GREEN wheels )

and this t-shirt:

What about you?
Latoria Kavulich
grabbed some stuff for my show

Dorie Scelzo
I bought a Rode NT1-A a few weeks ago because I needed to do a VO recording at home. I actually quite like it. It's not a U87 or any other high end mic, but it sounds awesome for the price. Very quiet and clean. High extension might be a little lacking, but all I've recorded this far is my own voice…which sounds completely different in my head.

Also, a little preview: I'm moving at the end of the month. Expect new setup pictures and some new toys (though nothing all that exciting).
Kamala Temple
Newest vinyl addition: Tanner Ross and Slowhands "All The Same" EP. If you haven't listened to this yet, get on it.
Ervin Calvery
Gold toe is a classic.
Delphine Mauser
IMG_0301.JPG
IMG_0333.JPG
IMG_0334.JPG
IMG_0336.JPG
IMG_0338.JPG
IMG_0341.JPG
IMG_0342.JPG
IMG_0344.JPG
IMG_0346.JPG
Sonja Roybal
Grabbing an Apple refurbished iPad 16 gb 3rd generation later today. I'm also grabbing a 64gb Kingson Wi Drive to go with it along with 3.5mm to 1/4, XLR and RCA cables. I've never been a fan Apple and hate iTunes like the plague, but the allure of Traktor iOS and FLstudio Mobile are too much for me to withstand.

What other iPad accessories and apps do you guys recommend?
Ninfa Larranaga
adding to my musical collection:

Wallace Lawmaster
Originally Posted by vanaema78
Attachment 14764

Got some dnb from Spearhead records.
Very Nice!
Wallace Lawmaster
So far this year....

Got my Live 9 Suite that I upgraded to last year.

got this for my birthday: Blue Yeti USB microphone

21wk8mTx6QL.jpg

Then I bought a boom for it.

41qMOtyntML._SX300_.jpg

Other than that, some PC games and music to listen to and DJ with.

And a computer case for gaming.

75a2bc43_Thermaltake20chaser-MK1201.jpeg
Alphonso Deitchman
2 recent additions

Carita Allerdings
Just bought my first set up which consist of numark tt500 and numark m3. Got the entire set for 200. So i guess not bad for a beginner
Nevada Edgette
Got these today. Setting them up after work toevening .
kontrolstands.JPG
Lilliana Perris
Originally Posted by EloiseLajoie
i recently purchased a chicken pizza and unfortunately i could not snap its pic as i already ate it
FAIL!

No wait...WIN!
Shantay Breheny
i recently purchased a chicken pizza and unfortunately i could not snap its pic as i already ate it
Albertina Fay
just bought myself a new mountain bike.

2013 Santa Cruz Highball Aluminum

highball.jpg
Klara Kinnebrew
They will most likley do something g for you. Val, the owner is awesome. Get at him on head-fi.org. or find a contact on their website.
Nereida Jasnoch
Originally Posted by Arbite
Bought some new cans.

Quote from the warrenty: "We understand that head banging or skydiving while listening to your headphones can result in unforeseen circumstances. We don't judge."
Do they still give out lifelong warrantys ? I've had my V-MODA Crossfade LPs for about a year and a half now, and sometimes I can hear some static and the cup on the right side is louder than the left. Does anybody believe this is covered by warranty ?

If not, no biggie because they're still usable.
Marcos Zelko
Spent far too much money so early into the year...

Xone 92 rotary

Traktor pro 2.6

Some cheap cables till I get a proper sound card

Danial Sawn
Bought some new cans.

Quote from the warrenty: "We understand that head banging or skydiving while listening to your headphones can result in unforeseen circumstances. We don't judge."
Ervin Calvery
I needed some closed headphones for binaural work, and I needed to hear my lowest octave.

Cassie Sangermano
Of course, like anything, time will tell. But so far I am very impressed. Using them with engine (denon's software) and they have been really good so far. Had a few issues to start with which I have now worked out. Having never used anything but midi controllers (Mixtrack, MC6000) I must say that I love the huge platters, seems so much more natural to me. The displays aren't great in comparison to Pioneer's gear, but that's where the laptop and engine come into play. If they upgrade the engine iPad app so that it's more like the laptop version, I may even be tempted to pick up an iPad specifically for this use.
Judi Sissel
^^^ +1
Random X
Originally Posted by robdquick
Finally decided to pick up a set of Denon SC2900's. Have been eyeing them up ever since they got released! They sit lovely either side of my MC6000.

Picked up some Swan Flightcases for them as well, so that they sit at the same height as the MC6000.

Nice!

I have been looking into these as well. But I heard some bad things about them. I'm hoping, and interested to hear if, these will be cool in the long run!
Cassie Sangermano
Originally Posted by davoh
Gots a fujifilm finepix 4250

And a Shure PG48

I picked up a Shure PG48 just before christmas, great wired mic for general purpose announcements when I don't need to setup my wireless mic.
Antoinette Harbst
Gots a fujifilm finepix 4250

And a Shure PG48

Cassie Sangermano
Finally decided to pick up a set of Denon SC2900's. Have been eyeing them up ever since they got released! They sit lovely either side of my MC6000.

Picked up some Swan Flightcases for them as well, so that they sit at the same height as the MC6000.

Werner Bile

Finally got sick of using my piece of shit Gillette Fusion Beard Trimmer so I got this. It's 1000x better.
Nevada Edgette
Got this today! RMX GOODNESS!!!

Stanley Peckman
Been saving up for a while and toevening was the evening ; been to the music store and just bought a Z2. Not used it yet though hopefully tomorrow evening will be clear........ Looking forward to hooking it up to my 1210's.
Ervin Calvery
Originally Posted by Ham
Are you using it at all for transfers of any kind?
Yeah - I back up all sort of stuff.

Originally Posted by Ham
it has 4 USB3 ports, right?
Yep.

Originally Posted by Ham
Does every port have bus power?
No, I don't believe that you can power 28 USB devices from just one port from your computer.
Random X
Awesome vinyl.. I used to have it on CD.
Kamala Temple
Classic album, just bought it on vinyl.
Albertina Fay
I finally bought a pair of QSC K12's (w/ tote bags) and a KW181. Also got some speaker stands for them as well.

Super stoked!
Rena Estabrook
2 Odyssey Turntable Cases
Odyssey Battle Bridge
6' Commercial Fold-In-Half Table
SKB 4U Shallow Case
Furman Rack Power Conditoner
JBL PRX618S-XLF Sub
Shitload of Monoprice AC Extension and XLR cables.
Ashanti Andreacchio
just bought one of 16 years old for transporting lights and sound. And a Macbook pro 15" 2009
and just ordered a flight case for the DDJ SX and a pair of HDJ 1500
Carlton Saracina
just bought traktor, its pretty sweet!
Cindie Somoza
Originally Posted by botstein
This USB hub is like the second coming for me. Where has it been all my life?

The ability to turn Maschines, QuNeo, and other MIDI controllers on and off with its buttons, rather than unplugging them, is really, really nice.
Are you using it at all for transfers of any kind? I want to buy one, but I'll be using it for other purposes as well where I want it to be quick, I know it has 4 USB3 ports, right? Does every port have bus power?
Candy Vardy
Bought this a few days ago, it was on a promotion that I couldn't resist!

I've wanted one of these bad boys for years, and now I finally have one!

Lilliana Perris
beer_tank_1024x1024.jpg

Looking for a decent Stainless Steel Stock pot. Copper pipping and fittings are next.

SHININ'!
Shonda Soulier

American Audio MX-1400 DSP

Picked this up locally from a kid I know. $100 because the effects are broken (the LCD readout works, but effect select and parameter knobs don't work, it's stuck on Auto Filter on the Master so I'll leave effects off). Not a huge detractor, all things considered. And the thing looks brand new, cosmetically.

This mixer is freakin' awesome. Above all, the sound quality is on par with most of the club mixers I've used in my DJ career. I know this seems ridiculous but in a blind ear test with his DJM-400 and TTM 57SL I wasn't able to choose which one was markedly better. I ended up choosing the TTM 57SL first, the DSP 1400 second, and the DJM-400 third.

It's very feature-rich too. Very pleased with this purchase.

<< Back to General DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy