Botstein's Setup

Botstein's Setup
Posted on: 22.03.2012 by Ervin Calvery
Hi All - Welcome to my kitchen, where delicious espresso and tea, my mixtapes, and my carefully constructed music are all brewed.

I'm sure veterans of the community will be familiar with all of the controllers here, but just in case, from left to right,

Maschine mk2, Traktor Kontrol F1 (x2), Traktor Kontrol X1 mk2, Traktor Kontrol Z2 (all Native Instruments), custom Technics 1200s (mk2) Maschine (original), Behringer BCF2000, Keith McMillen Instruments QuNeo, QuNexus, SoftStep (below, next to the kitchen subwoofer), an iPad, and a Novation 61SLmk2.

I typically use Ortofon Elektro cartridges.

For the most part, Traktor and Maschine are to my left when I play, and Ableton, Max/MSP, Reaktor, sometimes more Maschine, any live instrumentand all visuals are to the right.

Lights out:

Reva Poat
Sexy....Loved it
Sylvia Greener
Originally Posted by botstein
12inchskinz hooked me up - the Maschine skin is pretty standard for them but the matching faux bois for APC 40 is a first.
As he wrote a few comments above
Ervin Calvery
Thanks all.

I know I promised to show the full setup, but I keep adding things! The real hold up is the controller / instrument I'm designing. I'll be sure to post pictures of the complete setup and it being built.
Sylvia Greener
Love the wooden look of your gear. Very attractive and classy
Nereida Jasnoch
Yea holmes, we pimpin'
Kandy Ahdoot
me gusta,looks awesome.
Marquetta Eppenger
sick... whered you get those wraps?

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan