Reply to Kontrol F1 Ableton Script (Based off Maschine Mk 2 Script)

Kontrol F1 Ableton Script (Based off Maschine Mk 2 Script)
Hey what's up everybody, I just had a nerdy sunday and spent all day flexing the Maschine Mk2 Ableton script into a lean mean Kontrol F1 Ableton machine (patent pending). I tried finding a solid Ableton mapping for the Kontrol F1, no such luck. Then I tried to do my own and discovered 2 things a) Basic midi mapping in Ableton quickly gets messy as you add and move tracks around, and b) I don't care for Python (the code and the snake). Then a lightbulb went off, why don't I try assigning the exact same midi channels and values from the Maschine Mk2 template to the Kontrol F1. Eureka! It worked and now the Kontrol F1 can double as tight Ableton controller and Remix Deck controller. While I uploaded a video (posting soon) it doesn't cover everything and i'm not very good with Screenflow.

So I will upload the Kontrol F1 Ableton template and in the near future I will put together a Google Hangout where anyone can check in and we can do a solid walkthrough, ask any questions and maybe even talk about potential improvements. I'm excited to share this with you guys as it really turns the F1 into a 2 headed midi monster.
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy