Numark NS6 4 deck Serato Itch controller

Home :: Anything on the Serato :: Numark NS6 4 deck Serato Itch controllerReply
Numark NS6 4 deck Serato Itch controller
Posted on: 12.01.2011 by Kandy Ahdoot
Dont know if this has been posted yet but here you go

Shay Wyche
Thanks, I still believe it looks the main contender to the S4 at the moment. The Denon is nice but it only comes with limited software.
Candace Carmouche
Originally Posted by Archies'bald
Yup, but would you need the Audio 8 for Traktor and whatever the equivalent is for Serato?
I'm assuming yes looking at the backplate configuration. But still, its a huge deal and a really good step in the right direction for Numark.

They're saying Q2 2011 so at this point i dont mind having bought a vci-300. it will nicely compliment this as a more portable unit for me.

plus, it being a mkII i shouldnt have any trouble selling it if i want to. *makes mental note: dont take off plastic on the front cover*
Shay Wyche
Originally Posted by xtianw
yup. its an analog mixer. from numarks page...

"
Candace Carmouche
Originally Posted by Archies'bald
This has turned my head just because it offers Itch with it and it says it's midi assignable. As a Traktor user I'm always curious about Itch, wondering what the difference is between the two. This could be a way of finding out.

If you bought this would you be able to use timecode straight away?
yup. its an analog mixer. from numarks page...

"
Shay Wyche
Oh, and by the way Pioneer...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX7wtNOkuHo
Shay Wyche
This has turned my head just because it offers Itch with it and it says it's midi assignable. As a Traktor user I'm always curious about Itch, wondering what the difference is between the two. This could be a way of finding out.
Belen Wermes
Originally Posted by xtianw
/me points up at my last post

ooh haha... woops.

well if it can be used for traktor... i must say she's one sexy beast of a machine.

looking forward to seeing a comprehensive comparative review of this thing, the pioneer one, the s4 and the denon.
Janett Dal
Originally Posted by Gr0wTesK
this totally SHITS all over Pioneers S1... just sayin
YEP.

I totally agree. Out of everything that has been announced so far, this is easily the best value and functionality available.

It will be interesting to see what Itch 2.0 has. The NS6 owns the Pioneer one by an order of magnitude.

Definitely buying one of these when they hit the streets. Numark nailed it with this one.

Some Negatives:
1) no individual metering per channel (not yet verified if master can double as that yet, but doubt it). This pretty much matter for analog ins and not tracks played through itch.
2) hm... rotating platters? not really an issue for most.

This thing is pure WIN.
Candace Carmouche
did anyone else notice all the analog ins and source switches?

you could use tables or cdj's with this too.

so much fucking win
Candace Carmouche
Originally Posted by duerr
looks decent, does it work with traktor?
/me points up at my last post
Belen Wermes
looks decent, does it work with traktor?
Candace Carmouche
Originally Posted by shogg
Looks very nice.A lot better than both of Pioneer's controllers visual/feature wise imo.And if i can use this with Traktor..it would be awesome.
numark said this unit is also completely midi assignable. its win, baked in bacon, wrapped in fucking unicorns. lol
Nedra Fresneda
pioneer needs to learn from the rest of the manufacturers
Jordon Atterholt
Looks very nice.A lot better than both of Pioneer's controllers visual/feature wise imo.And if i can use this with Traktor..it would be awesome.
Candace Carmouche
High rez pron

Btw, its got booth out. theyre going to sell a ton of these.

edit: looks to street at about 1200. im totally buying one of these

Arline Gruel
this totally SHITS all over Pioneers S1... just sayin
Candace Carmouche
yet im still totally buying one of these
Cristian Carmona
Ugly

<< Back to Anything on the SeratoReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS