iPad Midi Fighter files

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: iPad Midi Fighter filesReply
iPad Midi Fighter files
Posted on: 12.07.2011 by MINOL D
Here is the files for the Midi Fighter on iPad.

http://www.divshare.com/download/15294620-4a8

You dont need Osculator.
Make sure you are using TouchOSC Editor 1.5.2

Mac

On your iPad, make sure you
Oma Adels
TouchOsc Android.zipHi i have made a change to the layout to be able to be used on ANDROID.
this has a combination of my remix deck layout, Beaubryte DJTT Layout, and Mossy BinLid iFighter.

i had to remove all the labels so that it can be used in an android tab device. i use ACer Iconia, but should work on most Android tablets.

i have included my TSI file along with the android app.

let me know if all is in order for you guys that use Android.
Dexter Queipo
Originally Posted by crazymaca69
UPDATE:

Hmm im not sure what I've done but I've managed to get some functionality now -

I'm connected via OSC on the iPad using port (outgoing) 8000 and port (incoming) 9000.
When opening audio/midi setup, it manages to stay connected now. (under live routings I've selected network session 1 and network session 1)
So now, when i move the fader up and down on the mac, i can see it moving on the iPad. BUT - when trying to move it on the iPad it doesn't move the fader on the mac!

OK so it sounds like some kind of incoming/outgoing port issue. I'll carry on playing around for a bit but any suggestions welcome!

what do you mean by live routings?
Tari Grannes
Originally Posted by staticnoyze
Can you update the link? Tnhx
any one please update the link pleaseeeeeeeee
Hugo Huskey
Dude I'm using DDJ-ERGO to control traktor, can I use da iPad midi fighter to sue da effect only with my main controller? If yes how????
Mirian Millender
Hi I'm new to the community , I'm using traktor with the s4 and I've set up the Ifighter template with touchosc it works great on deck A but no effects on deck B the volume slider works but I can't start a track or use the effects hope someone can help thanks.
Sabrina Perricelli
Super nice template, little demo here

Oma Adels
TouchOsc Android.zipHi i have made a change to the layout to be able to be used on ANDROID.
this has a combination of my remix deck layout, Beaubryte DJTT Layout, and Mossy BinLid iFighter.

i had to remove all the labels so that it can be used in an android tab device. i use ACer Iconia, but should work on most Android tablets.

i have included my TSI file along with the android app.

let me know if all is in order for you guys that use Android.
Mohammad Bouquin
This is awesome! Despite having to spend a couple of hours fixing the Viper mapping for my Novation Twitch (The original creator had been lazy with the FX knob mappings).
It has made me seriously consider getting the actual midi fighter.
Shirley Weinman
Hi, I'm having troubles taking this up and running.
My setup scenario is MBP, TP 2.5, TouchOSC 1.8.1 (on iOS6).
This setup has been tested by routing TouchOSC via Audio Midi Setup, Bridgre (the sw brought by the guys who made TouchOSC)
and lately, via OSCulator (by I couldn't come to an end with this particular setup, cuz I had all the midi mapping completely messed up).
In none of those scenario, by running the "iFighter" template, I've managed to have the blue "control" light to strike up and consequently anything to work.
Not even had the chance to use the "learn" button just to prove that some sort of midi signal is correctly routed from my iPad to Traktor.

What happens is that, if I try any another layout (i.e. Mix2Pad), I can see the "control" blue light happily blinking as soon as I strike a button in the interface,
and the "learn" button working, showing me midi values, as soon as I hit buttons.

I've tried to setup TouchOSC to connect using either OSC, MidiBridge and CoreMidi (combined together in several ways, and standalone)
but I had no result, Traktor and the iFighter mapping ain't talk to each other.
It's getting kinda frustrating, so I'm revamping this post and asking for your help.

Thanks in advance
Cheers

Aaron Dell
Lorine Krattli
I still can't get the mapping into TouchOSC itself any help?
Jamee Zaborny
Simply imported and reimported. All worked out. Sorry for jumping the gun...
Jamee Zaborny
Anyone having issues with this mapping and TP2.5? It imports fine, but all of the effects are a** backwards...BM 1-4 are Bouncer effects, the Gaters are something else, etc.

Please let me know. Thanks!
Lorine Krattli
anyone? still having no luck getting this working and it a shame as it looks amazing
Lorine Krattli
im cant get this to work, I cant get the touchOSC map into touch OSC using itunes. anyone help?

a tutorial vid or step by step with clear instructions for noobs like me will be good.
Robyn Schulken
Ok guys i need some help here, downloaded the files did everything, traktor is working with my ipad but the problem is that

the effects that are suposed to be on the buttons, like g1 g2 = gater m1 m2 m3 m4 is beatmasher with a swipe at the end,

are not those ones, g1 g2 gave me a reverb and everything is messed up, i tried importing for like a thousand times and nothing,

used touchosc editor 1.5.5 and using the latest touch osc on my ipad.

Could someone please send me the files again on my email or something
Lorine Krattli
Great work On this, well done OP. Going to try and get this going at the weekend when I have some time. Are there any latency issues over wifi?
Dexter Queipo
UPDATE:

Hmm im not sure what I've done but I've managed to get some functionality now -

I'm connected via OSC on the iPad using port (outgoing) 8000 and port (incoming) 9000.
When opening audio/midi setup, it manages to stay connected now. (under live routings I've selected network session 1 and network session 1)
So now, when i move the fader up and down on the mac, i can see it moving on the iPad. BUT - when trying to move it on the iPad it doesn't move the fader on the mac!

OK so it sounds like some kind of incoming/outgoing port issue. I'll carry on playing around for a bit but any suggestions welcome!

what do you mean by live routings?
Tari Grannes
Originally Posted by staticnoyze
any one please update the link pleaseeeeeeeee
Jacob Breckinridge
Daine Ziadeh
Never mind, i got it to work, but still, you coouldn-t use this with a traktor s2 because it will change all of ur effects, leaving you with the effects of the midi fighter when sometimes you need an effect that you gotta turn the knob up and down to suit the situation, not a predetermined value. Unless you can make it that once you stop mashing the effects on the midi fighter it will return it to what the effect was befre it took over.
Daine Ziadeh
Works perfect, the only thing is that there seems to be a bit of lag when pressing the buttons on my ipad, they will light up, and then other buttons will randomly light up in deck A and B, even though im only using deck B, buttons on deck A will also light, in a random way.
Jamee Zaborny
Figured it out. When I changed colors, I copied & pasted the top rows, which did not flip Deck A & B as intended...all is good.

Again, sweet midi man...simple and very cool...
Jamee Zaborny
Thanks for the midi map man. Installed it no problem, works on both decks, etc.

Quick question...I changed the look of your TouchOSC file slightly...colors, labels, etc. The integrity of the label #'s, etc. were all perfect and did not change. For some reason, if I run your OSC file, both decks work great. If I use "my" version, deck B does not work. I'm using all current software. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!!
Joeann Sztaba
I don't have an iPad yet, so I'm not sure what software is available. But if you can get software you like, there's your interface.
Milan Frachiseur
right done still not sure what I've done but hey!
Milan Frachiseur
hey guys,

i simply cannot get my iPad connected to my mac in audio/midi setup. When clicking network, my iPad shows up in the directory column. once I've selected it, it says its connected and then a couple of seconds later, an error message pops up saying 169.254.4.248:5004 didn
Milan Frachiseur
hey guys,

i simply cannot get my iPad connected to my mac in audio/midi setup. When clicking network, my iPad shows up in the directory column. once I've selected it, it says its connected and then a couple of seconds later, an error message pops up saying 169.254.4.248:5004 didn’t respond to the connection request. It also says check your firewall settings - which i have now turned completely off.
On the iPad there are two ways i've tried connecting, one with OSC, using my hostname but I'm unsure which ports i need to use.
Then theres midi bridge using touchosc bridge and then selecting the correct in/out ports in traktor. Neither seem to work.

Does anyone have any idea what this might be? it sounds like a port issue as the iPad doesn't sustain a connection longer than a few seconds?

Any help would be appreciated.
Dodie Plut
Hi can this be done connected direct to the Kontrol S4 midi instead of wifi since there is not always Wifi available?
Clarinda Federle
Originally Posted by nicoga3000
I loaded this up and started to use it yesterday, but I run into some bizarre issues (with all TouchOSC templates I've noticed). It just doesn't communicate right - I've loaded the .tsi file, I've connected my iPad, and it registers most of my touches, but it starts to freak out when I multi-touch, and sometimes it registers over on deck B when I'm clearly on deck A.

I believe it may just be general OSC problems, as I said before, but I have no way of knowing. Is there a good way to troubleshoot this? This template is super bitchin, and I really want to make use of it, haha.
I realize this thread is a little old, but I've been looking at it quite a bit today to set up my own iPad.

Nicoga, have you tried disabling the multi-gesture controls in your iPad's settings? That might help get rid of the strange response issues you mentioned. There's also the question of how good one's connection is between the two devices - my internet is rather spotty, so I don't have a stable connection.
Elaina Dezee
when i go into audio midi setup on my mac i see the iPad there but the connect button is greyed out. How can i possibly get this to work? Ive gotten the template to sync I just can't get it to connect with my comp or traktor, I've even tried making a ad-hoc network and still no luck
Love Kocurek
Originally Posted by DjYanaki
used the latest 1.5.4 uploader!
oops didn't have deck B assigned to the right midi in and out! Works great! kudos
Love Kocurek
used the latest 1.5.4 uploader!
Love Kocurek
i must be missing something... i have read through all the comments and i still don't see how to get deck b working? HELP PLEASE!
Emerita Seargeant
also, does anyone know how to combine pages of multiple templates? as in i made my own mixer template with basic buttons and sliders, is there a way to add the midi fighter pages to that template to have a complete single file?
Emerita Seargeant
when i open the template it doesnt have midi notes routed to each of the buttons, is there something i am doing wrong here? when i press a button on my iPad it isnt sending out a midi signal.... any suggestions are greatly appreciated
Emerita Seargeant
i am having an issue connecting my ipad, it is on the same network as my computer, but when i go into the MIDI studio and into the Network window, i have no option to select my iPad.... does anyone have any suggestions?
Kandi Odom
Weird, try to upload the .TSI again!! the only settings you have to change is to put traktor in 4 effects mode!!!!
Bertha Fathy
I still have not been able to get this to work right with my MBP. I get really bizarre issues with freezing and hangups. Anyone else run into issues?
Kandi Odom
S1 S2 and S3 are for the sample decks!!!!
Larue Eisentrager
what do the buttons s1 s2 and s3 do in the cue section? also, how can i delete hotcue points? i've been trying to find like a shift button but to no avail. thanks. other than that i fucking digg this layout sloany, thanks.

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy