Numark 4trak - S4 killer?

Home :: Reviews of DJ equipment :: Numark 4trak - S4 killer?Reply
Numark 4trak - S4 killer?
Posted on: 16.01.2012 by Rosalie Novarro
http://www.skratchworx.com/newspage....nts&fn_id=1881

Looks like they answered my prayers (take note you naysayers about a metal device!!!)

Its the NS6 all grown up for traktor... looks incredible. Anyone wanna buy a S4 and gator bag from me?

Rosalie Novarro
I use the "move" knob on the s4 exactly like I would use strip search... but man that loop set/size knob on the s4 is really what i use the absolute most.... makes getting in and out of tracks so easy and smooth...
Ralph Alderette
yea I was believeing the same thing about the filter/fx rack, but its pretty cool that if you don't want extra controls you can take it off.
I love the fact that it looks so spaced out too. I have long fingers so I definitely need the extra comfort space.

I don't know how much I'd use the Strip Search feature either..
I just bought an S4. lmao.
Rosalie Novarro
in fairness now that I calmed down a bit, I'm somewhat disappointed in a few things... the placement of the FILTER knobs is horrible. and they did not implement the slick loop setting and control knob that the S4 does so well... in fact thats probably my most used "feature" of traktor and the S4 is the super easy to set loop knob... how many times have I saved a mix by just locking a loop on the fly and mixing!! LOTS.

hmm might need some side by side review action to decide a winner here...

STILL WONDERING WHEN PIONEER IS GONNA WAKE UP ALSO....

<< Back to Reviews of DJ equipment Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy