Is it possible to be less US centered

Home :: Q & A :: Is it possible to be less US centeredReply
Is it possible to be less US centered
Posted on: 06.08.2012 by Evia Nitch
Dear all,

I enjoy reading DJTT articles. I like the fact that it exists. However, as a Dutch guy I sometimes are a bit repulsed by the Americanized style of the site. For two reasons:

1) The gear discussed is mostrly stuff you use in the USA. Looking around in Europe, there are differences. I believe you guys could appeal to a broader range of readers if The S4 is not the centerpiece of all discussions.

The latest article about modularity completely omits the A&H Xone series. These units are immensely popular here and in many ways the godfathers of the modular controllers to place between your mixer and your deck. I own a 4D and have seen at least a dozen on stage against one S4. Mind you a 4D has 22 channels of USB audio. Yes it's aged, but it is maybe the most used professional controller on stage.

Generally, what interests me is obscure, new, exciting things.

2) The commercial entanglement is a bit too obvious for European taste. We are a lot more "sensitive" when it comes to this stuff. A "Buy" link after every mention of products you sell? Seriously? If I want one, I find out where to get one.
Claude Koveleski
Really is there any other country oter than America??

<< Back to Q & AReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy