What's everyone's favourite food ?

What's everyone's favourite food ?
Posted on: 21.06.2012 by Mauro Left
I do quite like my food, And my favourite would be a medium/well done sirloin steak.

Wouldn't mind trying out some new things ...

Just curios to see what everyone else likes ?
Jerlene Jernegan
I'm starving right now, as I just got a new job (not full time, as I'm only 16) where I have to spend hours at a time filling in online menus and copying and formatting hard copies of menus into a computer system. And it all sounds sooooo good.

Back on topic. My favorite would have to be a nice medium rare steak (not sure what cuts I like though), followed up with some hearty mashed potatoes and when I'm old enough, a nice cigar.

Man I love food.....

Also, if anyone is looking for a refreshing summer beverage, I just made some delicious fresh spearmint lemonade. Fresh lemons, limes, some sugar, and a little soak with fresh spearmint leaves. So good. .

You all are making me hungry...
Stefania Herb
being im an american thats lived in the uk for the last 4 years i pretty much miss all my fave from back home hush puppies, corn bread, fried catfish, philly cheese steaks, soft pretzels, decent italian food, blue claw crabs, maine lobster, jif peanut butter, welchs jelly, gatorade, yeah pretty much food in general
Edwina Fagel
Sauekraut, black bread. Everything Estonian really.
And lasagne.
Brunilda Kora
Bread.

That shit is like crack to me...

As far as Steaks go - it's gotta be a rib-eye for me. Burned on teh outside, raw on the inside.

Yummy.
Matt Kane
sauerkraut, wei
Golden Faubert
Erich Vallabhaneni
^i like the way you believe sir!
Golden Faubert
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pasta-Boob...#ht_500wt_1287

all about these!!
Golden Faubert
oooohhhh shi*t that sounds good!! thats tomorrows dinner sorted!!
Erich Vallabhaneni
Originally Posted by brian_johnstone
definately steak with a side of steak!!
i got one better for ya, Prime rib with a side of sirloin with a side of hot wings.....and potatoes, bitches love potatoes. but really my mouth just started watering from how amazing this sounds.
Golden Faubert
definately steak with a side of steak!!
Mauro Left
Yeah it got me the first time as well.
Noriko Lebowitz
Originally Posted by Rkid_Dan
Buffalos have wings ?
I lol'd.
Mauro Left
Originally Posted by DJKyleHughes
Buffalo Wings
Buffalos have wings ?

They are very nice.
Noriko Lebowitz
Buffalo Wings

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy