What's everyone's favourite food ?

What's everyone's favourite food ?
Posted on: 21.06.2012 by Mauro Left
I do quite like my food, And my favourite would be a medium/well done sirloin steak.

Wouldn't mind trying out some new things ...

Just curios to see what everyone else likes ?
Rufus Ondrick
Originally Posted by alchemy
sketti & butter

with mountain dew

lolz
No, potatoes are fine.
Jaye Opela
Originally Posted by Micheal94
i am curious to tell you about Pakistani Food . Biryani consider king of Food in Pakistan so please try once on my behalf .. Hopefully you will suck your finger .

Cheers
You're right, Biryani is great Indian food!
Valeri Holderness
i am curious to tell you about Pakistani Food . Biryani consider king of Food in Pakistan so please try once on my behalf .. Hopefully you will suck your finger .

Cheers
thats the good stuff!
Ninfa Larranaga
Debroah Hune
Lasagna and fish, even better if lasagna of fish.
Catheryn Babadzhanov
last evening I had a bit of Iberian ham, a pound rib eye, and a pound of lobster

Doesnt get much better than that - gotta love birthdays.
Rufus Ondrick
Originally Posted by alchemy
sketti & butter

with mountain dew

lolz
No, potatoes are fine.
Luciano Hyppolite
sketti & butter

with mountain dew

lolz
Ming Devis
Can't go past a Woodfired Pizza a good beer and Garlic Bread for me

Close second would be Mexican/Tex Mex food can't get enough
Gaynell Rydberg
Steak and taters.
Janyce Henningson
I like potatoes.
Dannie Dunnells
Well .. I love to eat fish and its made things. I like non-veg food.
Jaye Opela

Cheers
You're right, Biryani is great Indian food!
Ninfa Larranaga
last evening :

Brinda Tidrick
Loving fish dishes at the minute. I feel a cod steak coming on in the next 30 mins or so.
Valeri Holderness

Cheers
thats the good stuff!
Korey Skuta

Cheers
Lino Leeper
Steak and lobster would be my choice for a last meal. I'm with all of u! Steak medium rare is the BEST! better than chicken chocolate and pizza! Online Pharmacy
Valeri Holderness
butter chicken all day!
Lino Leeper
Sea foods...especially shirmp, lobster, and squid cook with a sauce or just grilled it.
Erich Vallabhaneni
^Arnold Palmer is amazing
Noriko Lebowitz
frosted flakes are pretty great, and fruity pebbles. Oh, and Arnold Palmer Mixed Iced tea with lemonade. sooooo gooooooooooood.
Nedra Fresneda
Originally Posted by Patch
Bread.

That shit is like crack to me...
+1

But i'll roll with some home made empanadas

Note: Let's keep this thread food only
Erich Vallabhaneni
You work in heaven?
that was my first opinion too, looks amazing
Brunilda Kora
You work in heaven?
Elinor Happer
I feel like sharing a pic from my day job
Leeanna Ayla
Tacos.

Originally Posted by durtyjerzy609
being im an american thats lived in the uk for the last 4 years i pretty much miss all my fave from back home hush puppies, corn bread, fried catfish, philly cheese steaks, soft pretzels, decent italian food, blue claw crabs, maine lobster, jif peanut butter, welchs jelly, gatorade, yeah pretty much food in general
They don't have soft pretzels in the UK? That's messed up man.
Linda Chavda
Originally Posted by mfuchs19
I just didn't believe it was PC to say whether I had or not on these community s if you know what I mean . Maybe we have different palates?
By any chance are you The DJ Cigar?

Music can be compared to a cigar. Everybody had different palates and some may like the stuff rolled by the thousands with cheap filler and it may put a big smile on their face. Then there are those people who only smoke the highest end cohibas and shit on anybody else who smokes any non Havana. Everybody has different tastes and some may enjoy smoother cigars, nuttier, darker, more complex, or more basic cigars, but there's no need to ruin everybody else's enjoyment because your palate is different.
Stefania Herb
Originally Posted by backtothefront
Where are you eating buddy? Loads of decent italian restaurants all over the UK.
not in northampton mate lol
Jonathan Chiuchiolo
cigars are horrible, now port royal tobacco on the other hand.... wow that shit's good.

***disclaimer - kids don't start smoking, it's really really hard to stop!***
Celestine Porebski
If you haven't already tried a cigar - man, are you gonna be disappointed...
Well, except you open it up, empty out all the tobacco out.......need I say more? A shame they stopped selling Phillies in Germany a couple years back.
Claude Koveleski
Cigars are great. Any dead animal cooked on the BBQ is good for me
Jonathan Chiuchiolo
Spiced roasted pork belly from "red spice road" in Melbourne is without a doubt the best thing I have ever eaten, can't eat much though as it's also the richest.

Other than that any thai dish that has lemongrass, ginger, coriander, sweetchili is my favorite, "which is almost everything"
Jerlene Jernegan
I just didn't believe it was PC to say whether I had or not on these community s if you know what I mean . Maybe we have different palates?
Demarcus Kottemann
All this talk of food is making me hungry and I just finished eating...

I don't know if I could pick a favorite as I enjoy trying new foods but I have been craving a ball park hot dog for a few days, top it with relish and mustard and wash it down with a cold beer. Yum!
Erich Vallabhaneni
agreed lol most cigar's i've had taste horrid, with exception to a few. I'd much rather just have a great meal followed by a cold beer and a swisher
Brunilda Kora
Originally Posted by mfuchs19
...and when I'm old enough, a nice cigar.
Celestine Porebski
While there's lots of awesome food from all around the world, I believe my vote should go to tapas (in general, don't want to pick out any specific one) - that stuff is just too delicious.
Lashawn Maycock
hmmm, favourite food, probably have to go with indian, drink wise; real ale and a good South African red vino!
Lashawn Maycock
Originally Posted by durtyjerzy609
decent italian food
Where are you eating buddy? Loads of decent italian restaurants all over the UK.

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy