iPhone or Android, which do you own?

iPhone or Android, which do you own?
Posted on: 30.01.2013 by Kamala Temple
Just for fun poll. I have a macbook pro, but have always used android phones.
nayit ruiz jaramillo
Whats Android, whats a PC and who's is this cat
Lin Danek
Originally Posted by LoopCat
The windows phone?
Yup - sleek with a lovely 'feel', great battery life, Beats audio. Windows OS takes some getting used to.
Ming Devis
Originally Posted by JonathanBlake
Then you haven't seen an 8X.
The windows phone?
Lin Danek
Originally Posted by LoopCat
I've used a HTC Desire for 2 years
After going to my iphone 5 aesthetically it's still sleeker and simpler to use then all the android phones I've seen
Then you haven't seen an 8X.
Ming Devis
Originally Posted by AllDay
I have a samsung s2 HD Lte and im pretty stoked on it. Also been a PC user since the old imacs lol.

Lol you obviously havent used an android then cause its an iphone but open source. :/
eh I agree with apaulius1580. I've used a HTC Desire for 2 years and got annoyed with the thing. Lack of OS updates for my device and lagging behind in apps plus problems with SD card un-mounting drove me up the wall.

The problem with the whole Android vs iphone debate is that it depends massively on what handset you have. If you pick the wrong Android phone you can have annoying problems and also be left in the dust updated wise.

After going to my iphone 5 aesthetically it's still sleeker and simpler to use then all the android phones I've seen and does what I need with no problems. Sure you can't tweak the crap out of it if you don't jail break but really it does everything you need really well.
Tera Baragan
I have a samsung s2 HD Lte and im pretty stoked on it. Also been a PC user since the old imacs lol.

Originally Posted by apaulius1580
Iphone is much superior.. have owned since 1st gen
Lol you obviously havent used an android then cause its an iphone but open source. :/
Latoria Kavulich
My old sony ericsson lasted me 6 years before i finally got a smartphone. it worked fine still, just the old problem with sony's the charge port always got corroded and the joysticks stopped working after a while. have a sk17i now, totally badass.
Klara Kinnebrew
Always android for phones, always mac for computers. Currently a galaxy note II and 2011 13' MBP.
Yuki Radovich
Iphone is much superior.. have owned since 1st gen
Werner Bile
Android and PC. My dad was big into computers when I was growing up in the 80s, so I've been around PCs pretty much my whole life. Its just what I'm comfortable with and what I know.
Lin Danek
None of the above.
HTC 8X (Windows 8) & ASUS (Windows 7)
Sherrell Dargenio
Originally Posted by BuRdTuRd
Damn thats a slap in the face for me, I just bought an S3 for full price. Old phone had a cracked screen, I used it like that for a year then bit the bullet and shelled out some cash. Oh well, its a great phone you won't be disappointed with the s4 im sure!
My goal is to be the first to take a picture of my Galaxy S4 with my Kontrol S4. It will be glorious
Evie Baghdasarian
I had an IPhone 3G. Currently use iPhone 4, 09 MB, 10 MBP, and an iPod shuffle. Yes I am a fanboy.
Rolanda Clodfelder
3.5 year old iphone 3gs and a similar age Macbook Pro

I generally use things until they are beyond OS or Hardware updating and besides having a Flash on the camera and higher res display as far as I can see I'm not missing out on anything thats a day-to-day improvement with the new iPhones.

The Macbook has 8gb Ram, Dual Hard Drives and can still capably beat the socks off a the majority of reasonably specced i5 windows laptops (and looks nicer).

New Battery was installed under battery replacement program 3 months ago (they took into consideration the bulging battery was so bad that the chassis would have been bent out of shape if it was left in place) so 7+ hrs batter life again - labour was $40.

Spent $65 on a new top case/keyboard a few days ago so it looks brand new again,

Spent $50 on 8gb Ram

Spent $100 on a Second HDD + Optidrive style bay.

By its end of life it will have cost me less than 60 cents per day factoring in all the upgrades and what I'll get for it secondhand.

I'll add a 256gb SSD in a week or so $200 but i'll be taking that out before reselling anyhoo.
Kamala Temple
Originally Posted by JZed
It's a shame, can't stand it anymore. The Galaxy S4 is supposed to come out in May, so that's what I'm waiting for.
Damn thats a slap in the face for me, I just bought an S3 for full price. Old phone had a cracked screen, I used it like that for a year then bit the bullet and shelled out some cash. Oh well, its a great phone you won't be disappointed with the s4 im sure!
Sherrell Dargenio
Originally Posted by BuRdTuRd
Damn people still have Blackberry's? (Kidding). Alright just post if you use something not listed in the poll.
It's a shame, can't stand it anymore. The Galaxy S4 is supposed to come out in May, so that's what I'm waiting for.
Kamala Temple
Originally Posted by JZed
Blackberry, 2 PCs and a Macbook Pro category base.
Damn people still have Blackberry's? (Kidding). Alright just post if you use something not listed in the poll.
Tesha Freudenstein
android (HTC Desire S) and windows, baby!
Sherrell Dargenio
Blackberry, 2 PCs and a Macbook Pro category base.
Shan Bauerly
Same. I've been a MAC believer since the Apple IIe. (wow, that really dates me...) But the iPhone just isn't enough device for me. I really really want it to be, but... it's not. I have a RAZR Maxx. Use it for a wifi hotspot every time I play out. Couldn't do without it. Also have Touch OSC installed, but haven't been interested in using it live, yet.

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy