I knew Richie Hawtin had fallen far from his routes- didn't realize it was this bad..

Home :: Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics. :: I knew Richie Hawtin had fallen far from his routes- didn't realize it was this bad..Reply
I knew Richie Hawtin had fallen far from his routes- didn't realize it was this bad..
Posted on: 14.08.2013 by Romelia Stankard
lol

edit: roots
Jerica Salava
Originally Posted by Pavin
Quoted for truth
which one is Nicki Minaj for Richie Hawtin? "His Music" or "The Ibiza Crowd"?

D) None of the Above
Samuel Stamaria
Originally Posted by nubz69
Play "your music" or play "the crowd"; only when you are at the top of your game, can they be one in the same.
Quoted for truth
Jerica Salava
Originally Posted by djfunke
Because the crowd enjoys it. .
Key sentence.

Should just be changed "Because dumb people don't know the difference."

Thanks.
Editor
Ninfa Mazariegos
The man can play anything he chooses whenever or however he likes. He wants to play open format. Great. Because he can. Because the crowd enjoys it. Do you really believe that is his new sellout? He can do whatever he likes. Cheers to him.
Harley Zitka
WHO GIVES A SHIT! It was at HIS villa in Ibiza, and none of the jackasses complaining about it paid a penny to watch it. Don't like it? Turn it off!
Jerica Salava
Originally Posted by LanceBlaise
Naaaa, you're wrong, that skank's music is pure shit.
couldn't have said it better myself.
Efrain Scharr
Originally Posted by Rhashime
I believe it rocks when someone like Richie drops some unexpected mainstream shit in their set. I remember going to see BT in this smallish club here in Atlanta about a decade ago. During the encore he dropped a unreleased remix of some Ludacris song that was all over the radio at the time and everyone went wild. It really made my evening to see him play something unexpected like that.

And aren't we all here because we love music? Let's not be so close minded to believe what we listen to is the only good music out there. Just because something doesn't float my boat, doesn't mean that it is crap. I wish people would spend more time promoting what they like instead of trying to tear down what they don't.
Naaaa, you're wrong, that skank's music is pure shit.
Efrain Scharr
Originally Posted by enorjy
lol I hope yall joking. cant wait to see this crowd reaction
You better hope a little harder...
Janeen Tarricone
I believe it rocks when someone like Richie drops some unexpected mainstream shit in their set. I remember going to see BT in this smallish club here in Atlanta about a decade ago. During the encore he dropped a unreleased remix of some Ludacris song that was all over the radio at the time and everyone went wild. It really made my evening to see him play something unexpected like that.

And aren't we all here because we love music? Let's not be so close minded to believe what we listen to is the only good music out there. Just because something doesn't float my boat, doesn't mean that it is crap. I wish people would spend more time promoting what they like instead of trying to tear down what they don't.
Hellen Mindrup
Yes of course
Romelia Stankard
Ibiza- not even once
Rochel Papillion
What an asshole! Die Hawtin!!

Originally Posted by Kwal
Lynch his ass.
Hellen Mindrup
Lynch his ass.
Efrain Scharr
Hellen Mindrup
Originally Posted by firebr4nd
Yep, want the soundcloud link to the set?
I'd rather get shot in the face.
Verlene Geevarghese
Originally Posted by manchild
It's shit music cause its too mainstream.....music is only good if its 128 bpm and has a bunch of high pitched noises that kinda sound like a 56K modem
Woah, woah, woah....

It's 126 bpm. Get it right bruh.
Hipolito Scionti
Originally Posted by nem0nic
Does this maybe have something to do with the Grimes Boiler Room set? Smells like shenanigans to me.
yeah it does.

she dropped tailor swift in her Boiler Room set apparently http://www.nme.com/news/grimes/72044

props i say
Ulysses Vittetoe
Awesome, I bet you loved it.
Yep, want the soundcloud link to the set?
Audria Pechman
Play "your music" or play "the crowd"; only when you are at the top of your game, can they be one in the same.
Addie Engbrecht
Originally Posted by Sambo
Shit in your opinion. Some people go mental for the weirdest songs. Richie Hawtin might really like it, who are we to say he doesn't? Maybe some hot babes is saying "Play my song and I'll give you the password to my tumblr account", ya know?
It's shit music cause its too mainstream.....music is only good if its 128 bpm and has a bunch of high pitched noises that kinda sound like a 56K modem
Diogo Dj Dragão
Does this maybe have something to do with the Grimes Boiler Room set? Smells like shenanigans to me.
Hellen Mindrup
Yeah, he played her entire back catalog for 2 hours. Then he mumbled something on the mic about the set being dedicated to the guys on the Internet.
Awesome, I bet you loved it.
Antonetta Wikel
Yeah, he played her entire back catalog for 2 hours. Then he mumbled something on the mic about the set being dedicated to the guys on the Internet.
Ulysses Vittetoe
Maybe in local bars, I doubt anyone goes to a Ritchie Hawtin show to hear Nicki Minaj lol... Next time he's near you go pay the money to see him live and I hope he just plays shit like this for 2 hours, come back and tell me how happy you are that he played it for you.
Armando Chrystal
everyone who is legitimately mad at Richie please read the article

http://pulseradio.net/articles/2013/...-s-ibiza-villa

it was a joke
Anja Ursprung
Just loop a 8 bar in the beginning, pitch up to 128 and you have a cool percussion. Overall its a cool song with a lot of opportunities of loop grooves.

Would be very surprised if he play the song in its original.
Joesph Kasian
Read something on the net.

Whine like little bitches.

Rinse.

Repeat.
Hellen Mindrup
Guys getting paid a ton to do his job, crowd looks like they will absolute love Nicki Minaj's Beez in the Trap.

Doesn't play it because some people on a community will bitch at him for not being true to his roots.

Come on guys, you don't get paid to do what you want, you get paid to do what they want, we all know this.
Maybe in local bars, I doubt anyone goes to a Ritchie Hawtin show to hear Nicki Minaj lol... Next time he's near you go pay the money to see him live and I hope he just plays shit like this for 2 hours, come back and tell me how happy you are that he played it for you.
Lannie Kutay
Shit in your opinion. Some people go mental for the weirdest songs. Richie Hawtin might really like it, who are we to say he doesn't? Maybe some hot babes is saying "Play my song and I'll give you the password to my tumblr account", ya know?
hmmm yeah thats fair...
Jetta Drenzek
Lannie Kutay
yeah but the only reason Ritchie is getting paid, and became famous in the first place is for playing good music. Just because your famous doesn't give you the right to start dropping shit music into your sets.
Jetta Drenzek
Guys getting paid a ton to do his job, crowd looks like they will absolute love Nicki Minaj's Beez in the Trap.

Doesn't play it because some people on a community will bitch at him for not being true to his roots.

Come on guys, you don't get paid to do what you want, you get paid to do what they want, we all know this.
Ulysses Vittetoe
Hahaha, sweet. Maybe he had a good read on the crowd.
Rebbecca Fennell
boohoo
Verlene Geevarghese
Urrehbahty luvs dem sum Twooch.
Jerica Salava
such garbage. at least play some respectable trap.

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy