Post your latest purchase!

Post your latest purchase!
Posted on: 08.01.2012 by Takisha Daugherty
I believe this would be a fun thread, what have you all bought recently?

Here's most of what I bought this past week, thanks to Christmas bonuses and gift cards:

(but with GREEN wheels )

and this t-shirt:

What about you?
Gaynell Rydberg
I have two of the colognes. Burberry is really nice. Doesn't last long though.
Ninfa Larranaga
Loyce Mekonen
Mercedez Holzhueter
@fokaisnake please post some pics of those. Can't wait for mine to come in
Jorge Furber
Originally Posted by DarioJ
HAHA... botstein's right.

And Julz, Im not laughing at you, I'm laughing with you. Trust me, I know the feeling.
Hahaha I know, I was just teasing back a bit :P
Nevada Edgette
Got this today!
Anissa Perusek
Just bought a cat.
Ervin Calvery
c46n_MITCHDIGITAL.jpg

I was amused to learn I was the first one.
nayit ruiz jaramillo
Harrumph... that would suit my needs perfectly. Mini DVI out on such an early model? Darn that was a good deal.
Leeanna Ayla
Originally Posted by Karlos Santos
Wow stuff is just so cheap in the US.
I'm currently looking for a cheap-ass 13" Macbook or Macbook Pro but I can't find anything near that price.

What video out have you got on that mate?
I stole that. It should be at least $400 I believe.

http://support.apple.com/kb/sp23

Built-in iSight camera; mini-DVI output port with support for DVI, VGA, S-video, and composite video (requires adapters, sold separately)
Katelyn Hoctor
awesome buy zimfella im looking at hardware modular synths like the tetr4 but just got myself a processor upgrade for my macpro so now running 3.0ghtz octocore and waiting on the 16gb of ram to arrive in the next few days
Norah Legowski
Done! i'm sure you'll have a blast with the electribe, maybe i can share something that isn't too embarrassing...
Hanna Ridenbaugh
Ha! Modest man hey. Cool ok add me as a friend on here so i we can keep track and share ideas on here. The electribe was kind of an impulse buy for me, I was actually after a kaossilator, contacted a bloke who had one for sale, it was gone but he said he had the electribe and after doing some research I really liked what it does.
Norah Legowski
Originally Posted by zimfella
I have a feeling this is gonna kick off my rgas again (just wondering if it ever left lol) . The em-1 is definitely next . Have you got a link so i can check out your tunes?
kinda sorta, working on putting a soundcloud together... not that i'm any good, wouldn't want to do that to your ears after you just got such an awesome piece of gear lol!
Judi Sissel
Originally Posted by julamy0109
Hey! Very funny -__- ... I have a problem, it's genetic. My Dad has the same thing when it comes to electronics in general. Stop laughing

But don't try. I win the award of the biggest gear slut of 2013!
Originally Posted by botstein
Hey Julz - I won't challenge you because I bought most of my stuff in late 2012 - though much of it was delivered this year. However, it's only April and Xonetacular is a person who exists.
HAHA... botstein's right.

And Julz, Im not laughing at you, I'm laughing with you. Trust me, I know the feeling.
Hanna Ridenbaugh
I have a feeling this is gonna kick off my rgas again (just wondering if it ever left lol) . The em-1 is definitely next . Have you got a link so i can check out your tunes?
Norah Legowski
Originally Posted by zimfella
My first venture into synth world. Korg er mkii

Korg_ER-1_mkII_main.jpg

Pretty excited, it arrives on Tuesday
Awesome buy!! I'm such a korg slut, i have an es-1, an es-x and i still want an em-1
Hanna Ridenbaugh
My first venture into synth world. Korg er mkii

Korg_ER-1_mkII_main.jpg

Pretty excited, it arrives on Tuesday
Jorge Furber
Originally Posted by botstein
Many thanks!

We usually DO do that.
Sweet!! now I have another reason to be excited for December!
Ervin Calvery
Yeah. I saw your setup and it's actually one that inspired me! It looks great! And I'm hoping mine will be as bad ass as yours! Maybe we should have some awards in December, where everyone could vote.
Many thanks!

We usually DO do that.
Jorge Furber
Yeah. I saw your setup and it's actually one that inspired me! It looks great! And I'm hoping mine will be as bad ass as yours! Maybe we should have some awards in December, where everyone could vote.
Ervin Calvery
Hey! Very funny -__- ... I have a problem, it's genetic. My Dad has the same thing when it comes to electronics in general. Stop laughing

Hey Julz - I won't challenge you because I bought most of my stuff in late 2012 - though much of it was delivered this year. However, it's only April and Xonetacular is a person who exists.
Jorge Furber
Originally Posted by DarioJ
I believe you are front runner, next to DJ Julz, on this years #1 gear slut... This may, or may not, be a good thing

nayit ruiz jaramillo
Wow stuff is just so cheap in the US.
I'm currently looking for a cheap-ass 13" Macbook or Macbook Pro but I can't find anything near that price.

What video out have you got on that mate?
Leeanna Ayla
Late 2006 2ghz intel dual core white Macbook from the pawn shop.

Evelyn Navarijo

Discogs...
Dorie Scelzo
It's not strictly DJ related, but I got a Thinkpad with an i5 that supports VT-d (direct IO virtualization) and almost immediately installed 16GB of Corsair Vengeance ram and a 256GB 840 Pro ssd. Oh, it also does mobile data (AT&T, no contract) whenever I get around to installing drivers (yes, they exist).

I kept win 8 on it for all of 10 minutes...it's now running Ubuntu until I have the time to switch it over to Gentoo and build the virtual infrastructure I want.

It's DJ related only because my MBP will get a fresh copy of OS X that's just running Serato DJ, Maschine, and Pro Tools, and I'll use this for everything else. Not doing stupid things like running music software alongside multiple virtualization platforms and several development and eperimentation environments will probably be good for it. It hasn't been acting up or anything, but it's too old to really keep relying on like that. And OMG this believepad is light. Also, I've really missed clitmice.

So far, I really like the machine. And I've missed running Linux. Lenovo, on the other hand, was a evening mare. It took over 2 months to get it.
Jorge Furber
Originally Posted by fokaisnake
Thudrumble.com
Not sure if the discount code still works but give it a shot: Glow20%
Thanks! Just ordered them and discount did work!
Javier Rowinsky
Cmd dv1
Latoria Kavulich

unboxing and review when they arrive
Nevada Edgette
Where can I get those!
Thudrumble.com
Not sure if the discount code still works but give it a shot: Glow20%
Jorge Furber
Pre ordered this today. 4/20 Release!

trak002-glow2.jpg
Where can I get those!
Nevada Edgette
Pre ordered this today. 4/20 Release!

trak002-glow2.jpg
Rena Estabrook
I finally purchased a Native Instruments product.

IS437383-01-01-BIG.jpg
Karren Rantala
Very bored at work today, just bought a bumper for iPhone 5 that lookes like an old 80s WHITE MC (tape) and James Bond Skyfall on Blu-ray.
Rochel Papillion
joining the dark side

20130408_161728.jpg
Kasandra Kreindler
caption : dj-ing on the gamegrid

cool pair of phones tho
Nevada Edgette
Night shot
daft headphones.jpg
Billi Gedraitis
Originally Posted by SpeshulEd
I bought this today...wonder how long it'll take to get to the states...

http://www.juno.co.uk/products/lemonade/445131-01/

Iv had my eye on this vinyl for a while mainly due to its jokes artwork!
Kamala Temple
4 latests additions to my ever growing vinyl collection (addiction).
Falty DL's "Straight & Arrow"

Against Me's "Reinventing Axl Rose"

Rage Against The Machine 20th anniversary edition.

Last and definitely not least... I bought one of the records from J Dilla's collection. Certificate is signed by his mother, really cool piece to have.

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy