Post your latest purchase!

Post your latest purchase!
Posted on: 08.01.2012 by Takisha Daugherty
I believe this would be a fun thread, what have you all bought recently?

Here's most of what I bought this past week, thanks to Christmas bonuses and gift cards:

(but with GREEN wheels )

and this t-shirt:

What about you?
Nereida Jasnoch
Originally Posted by padi_04
Am I the only one who heard the scratch sample in his head? lol
*boop* fresshhh *boop* aaahh
Marcos Zelko
Got this out of pure impulse, price was ridiculously cheap too so I said why not...

Ipad mini 64gb

Also bought out my beatport hold bin for $83
Nedra Fresneda
Originally Posted by bieberatemytaco
phresh!
Am I the only one who heard the scratch sample in his head? lol
Lilliana Perris
Originally Posted by bieberatemytaco
phresh!
I thought so too!!

Anissa Perusek
Originally Posted by sarasin
phresh!
Lilliana Perris
Ahh...on topic of shoes....I got these!

sivasdescalzo-nike-air-max-humara-cargo-khaki-535924-363-1.jpg
Nedra Fresneda
These bad boys.

Bryon Taglieri
Bought this because I was sick of unpacking and packing the set up.

http://www.jdsound.com.au/products/1...ing-shelf.aspx
Tanner Adis
Picked up a Nummark TTX-1 (og edition) for $80 of craiglist. Needed a tone arm, counter weight and power chord. This thing was filthy so I cleaned her up a bit with tooth paste!! haha

Erich Vallabhaneni

Just got a Novation LauchKey 49 to do some producing on.
Eloisa Geissel
NI_MASCHINE_white.jpg

Should be sipping out today-can't wait to get my hands on it!
Augustine Mitzen
Yeah i get you, i switched the satellites for old hi-fi speakers abd it's a lot better.
Also i got them for €30 :s
Nereida Jasnoch
Originally Posted by johney
lool, i have those speakers
I do have better monitors for production attempts

But yeah they 're not that good, but that's probably the reason they were only
Augustine Mitzen
Originally Posted by MyUsername

Yup.

Also this:

I also got some monitor pads and a shitload of cables.

lool, i have those speakers
nayit ruiz jaramillo
Not really a purchase, more of a freebie from my mates skate shop. I wear his tees in my own promo photos occasionally, bit like being sponsored by a skate company but not for skating Need a new artist photo for a festival I'm playing at so I'm gonna wear this and represent (as the kids would say).

Ervin Calvery

I also picked up some new 45 adaptors... appropriately enough.
Bryon Taglieri
Oh well I had a brain fart and tried to start new version of this thread not seeing this one

I just bought this for small events and house parties

http://hkaudio.com/products.php?id=5
Ashanti Andreacchio
Today bought the upgrate to Propellerhead Reaosn 7
Luciano Hyppolite
my fast track pro broke a while ago, last week I found a pretty good deal for this baby.

native-instruments-audio-8-dj-423788.jpg
Ervin Calvery
Originally Posted by Cybertrash
Sweet, now you can do some cutting on the road.
I'll give it a go, but it's belt driven and when it plays, half the record is off of the platter.
Evelyn Navarijo
Originally Posted by botstein

I'm pretty exited about this. Digging just got a lot more fun and effective, and this'll give me a way to at least listen without disassembling my setup.
Sweet, now you can do some cutting on the road.
Ervin Calvery

I'm pretty exited about this. Digging just got a lot more fun and effective, and this'll give me a way to at least listen without disassembling my setup.

R-974676-1179663638.jpeg

This is a fun one - it comes with three versions, including an instrumental.

R-80293-1301427953.jpeg

I can't believe I didn't have this one - it's classic.
nayit ruiz jaramillo
Sold my Ortofons so I had the green light from the future Mrs Santos to buy a pair of these. Coming unassembled so I'll be putting them together on Friday (if not Thursday).

Cannot believe that I have lost 3 pairs of Technics Cartridges in my last house move. Had to buy headshells as well as carts, damn it.
M44-7-H.JPG
Nereida Jasnoch

Yup.

Also this:

I also got some monitor pads and a shitload of cables.
Jorge Furber
Got a new top for my DJ Booth and some synthetic leather to cover it! I'm quite excited to be done the new mods!
Dorie Scelzo
Originally Posted by VanGogo
They are actually mountain climber/skier glasses. Super dark tint polarized lens and all the leather pieces to block light and wind. Also for the sun on snow. They do say that they are not for driving, and it does block your peripheral, but I'm used to it now. I just have too turn my head more lol. I love not having the sun hit my eyes from the side.

These type glasses were a fad in the 80's for a short while. Vuarnets were the shizzle back then.
Yeah, I get that. I've just developed the habit of barely turning my head. The last few cars I've driven have had really good visibility.
nayit ruiz jaramillo
Originally Posted by fokaisnake
Nice one Karlos! check out this Instagram pic I took of mine under a blacklight
glowinthedarkrecords.JPG
Very nice... Gonna be using mine at a festival soon and I'm hoping there will be UV to show these bad boys off.

Today I am washing my car with these:
Nevada Edgette
Originally Posted by Karlos Santos
These should have arrived a while back but were misrouted and had to be resent.
Here at last.
Nice one Karlos! check out this Instagram pic I took of mine under a blacklight
glowinthedarkrecords.JPG
Charline Dye
They are actually mountain climber/skier glasses. Super dark tint polarized lens and all the leather pieces to block light and wind. Also for the sun on snow. They do say that they are not for driving, and it does block your peripheral, but I'm used to it now. I just have too turn my head more lol. I love not having the sun hit my eyes from the side.

These type glasses were a fad in the 80's for a short while. Vuarnets were the shizzle back then.
Dorie Scelzo
Originally Posted by VanGogo
Attachment 17265

Re-issued Julbo glaciers in the classic Vermont style
You know I've only seen those in movies. I always wondered what they are.

Part of me really wants a pair, but I mostly wear sunglasses while driving. And I already got rid of my last pair of oakleys because they blocked too much peripheral vision. So, that seems like a bad idea. Still, really cool.
Latoria Kavulich
Originally Posted by sarasin
LOL...I also bought a bunch of socks and boxers last week.

Good buy eh?

My GF was impressed!

Next, a few pairs of jeans!
yes, when you have to wear 3 pair at once to cover up all the holes, its time to leave the mancave and mission it to the shops!
cheap bastard who just spent $250 on new headphones but ums and ahhs about buying the basic necessities of life lolz
nayit ruiz jaramillo
These should have arrived a while back but were misrouted and had to be resent.
Here at last.
Klara Kinnebrew
I Have not bought a new pair of jeans since '10. Just got a pair of samurai 710xx jeans in from customs. Ill be content now for a few more years on Jeans...
Lilliana Perris
Originally Posted by Jester
10 pairs of socks!

LOL...I also bought a bunch of socks and boxers last week.

Good buy eh?

My GF was impressed!

Next, a few pairs of jeans!
Charline Dye
Thanks! Hope you find a source!
Lucky for me they have a US office, and there are alot of US websites that carry them.

I have been wearing the Micropores for a few years now, but always wanted the classic round frame from the 80's. So I was extremely excited when they re-issued the Vermont for their 125yr anniversary.
Latoria Kavulich
those are some badass glasses mate! i like the look of the sherpa version, unfortunately the main site does not ship here so am looking for a NZ distributor
Charline Dye
image.jpg

Re-issued Julbo glaciers in the classic Vermont style
Latoria Kavulich
10 pairs of socks!
nayit ruiz jaramillo
So I don't actually have a DJ mixer at home at the moment. None of the high end mixers really do it for me at the moment and I am not really in a position to spend a grand on a new mixer anyway (got commitments that take precedence). I was believeing of getting a scratch mixer but again I didn't want to drop a lot of cash.

So after seeing DJ Worx review on the DJTech I figured, why not. If I don't like it I can just send it back. The demand for these things is off the scale.

Had 30 minutes with it today and I have to say the Gizmo got it spot on. This mixer is mint. First impressions are really good.

Rena Estabrook
Rane Sixty Two

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy