Reloop Gear

Reloop Gear
Posted on: 12.02.2013 by Doreen Schurle

My new mixer arrived today, so thought I'd take a quick photo and show you guys what I'm working with atm
Ngoc Ninow
Originally Posted by xs2man
Nice. I have a reloop contour I use for basic transport functions. Should really learn how to map it properly to my needs though.
Same here, not using mine to its full capabilities; be interesting to find out what I can actually do with it other than triggering samples!
Lillia Datson
Wow, love the look of those Reloops!

Why did you choose a modular setup over an all in one controller? How does it compare, if you've had an all in one before?
Hanna Ridenbaugh
How you getting on with the mixer?
Kristofer Krauel
What have you got them sitting on to bring them up to mixer height?

I've been looking into getting the Behringer CMD PL-1. For some reason I always forget about these controllers (dont know why I do because my first controller was a Reloop) but they look awesome!!
Nana Mohs
http://www.reloop.com/reloop-rmx-40-usb

More importantly, are you in the States? If so, where did you get it?
Debra Lagrua
what mixer is that?
Doreen Schurle
I use mine for pretty much everything tbh; did a 5 hour set last evening , just me and another DJ, and although he brought his CDs with him, he ended up using my gear the entire evening because after like 5 minutes on the Reloops he preferred them to the CDJ1000s they had in the club.

I've got the "Scratch" jogmode set to enable Flux, which is a nice way of getting in/out of Flux mode.
Tamela Batara
Nice. I have a reloop contour I use for basic transport functions. Should really learn how to map it properly to my needs though.

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy