midifighter with lego case?

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: midifighter with lego case?Reply
midifighter with lego case?
Posted on: 31.12.2009 by Laurel Litchko
http://blog.fxydesign.com/?p=3

i'm believeing about doing this with my midifighter. any thoughts on this? probably do this just until the siding from djtt comes out--the exposed part is pretty cool, but i'm extremely hazard prone lol.
Deedra Burley
Thanks munizj.
Laurel Litchko
Originally Posted by Jeditekk
That's awesome. I'm still contemplating what customization I want to do to my midi fighter. I got green and black buttons so far as a Yoda/Darth Vader color mix. Maybe I'll customize a cool side panel with some Star Wars font.
*drooooooools*
Deedra Burley
That's awesome. I'm still contemplating what customization I want to do to my midi fighter. I got green and black buttons so far as a Yoda/Darth Vader color mix. Maybe I'll customize a cool side panel with some Star Wars font.
Random X
Well, the lego won't mind., I guess.
Xavier Emanuels
If you willing to sacrifice some lego you could just drill some holes directly though the lego and screw the screws directly into the holes you just drilled. As long as the hole is every slightly smaller than the screws it should hold.
Random X
Lego's cool, but I'm guessing you'll be in some difficulties attaching the faceplates etc.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy