isolators or software to make itch sound better

Home :: Anything on the Serato :: isolators or software to make itch sound betterReply
isolators or software to make itch sound better
Posted on: 15.12.2011 by Demetrius Mara
anyone use any isolators or software with itch to make it sound warmer...itch doesn't come close to scratch live sound
Viviana Tarno
Originally Posted by haze324
The NS7 sounds incredible.
I second that!
Rebbecca Fennell
yeah it all depends what controller you are using. The NS7 sounds incredible. The VCI-300....it's ok.
seconded.

dont know what youre monitoring on, havent used the ddj, but yeah it really matters on the controller. serato isnt going to build from the ground up a new time stretching algorithm... but anyways on topic -
a lot of people swear by the bbe sonic maximizer. or theres also subtle distortion. thats often what people like when they say shit like "warm sound"...
Demetrius Mara
anyone use any isolators or software with itch to make it sound warmer...itch doesn't come close to scratch live sound
Cristian Carmona
I believe the Rane hardware makes a huge difference. I need to get my hands on a ITCH controller asap.
Viviana Tarno
The NS7 sounds incredible.
I second that!
Dino Hapgood
It's all in your head. BBE Sonic maximizer is bullshit and just colors the sound. When you roll up to a club the sound is going to be compressed to bits and most likely be run in mono so I wouldn't even worry about it, and the sound tech is going to EQ the shit out of the sound before it even gets to the speakers. If anything you're probably getting a better true-reference from the DDJ S1 than from the SL1 anyway.
Rebbecca Fennell
yeah it all depends what controller you are using. The NS7 sounds incredible. The VCI-300....it's ok.
seconded.

dont know what youre monitoring on, havent used the ddj, but yeah it really matters on the controller. serato isnt going to build from the ground up a new time stretching algorithm... but anyways on topic -
a lot of people swear by the bbe sonic maximizer. or theres also subtle distortion. thats often what people like when they say shit like "warm sound"...
Demetrius Mara
DDJ-S1....i've used most itch controllers...i just notice when using scratch live the sound is better then itch...does anyone use something with itch to make sound warmer?
Julissa Serrone
Johnetta Olewine
what controller are you using itch with? The different itch controllers run quite different soundcards. And I really wouldn't call an Sl1 a good sounding interface TBH.
Demetrius Mara
scratch live audio interface gives it that nice sound
Johnetta Olewine
won't the "scratch live" sound have alot to do with the mixer you are running it through?

<< Back to Anything on the SeratoReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy