any one use the Chroma Caps?

Home :: Anything on the Serato :: any one use the Chroma Caps?Reply
any one use the Chroma Caps?
Posted on: 28.03.2012 by Marsha Mingin
i been trying to do as much research as i can so i thought id come in here and ask do they fit? i seen a youtube video some guy said they didnt fit on his ttm57, i want to buy some it says it fits but dont want to waste my money if they arent made to fit the ttm57. ya feel me, thanks
Marsha Mingin
Originally Posted by Lecko
Hey Lecko thanks for the reply, I know it shows it on the chart, however is accurate? I haven't seen anyone with a rane ttm57 with this cool looking caps do that's why I am concern if that actually fit.
Marsha Mingin
i been trying to do as much research as i can so i thought id come in here and ask do they fit? i seen a youtube video some guy said they didnt fit on his ttm57, i want to buy some it says it fits but dont want to waste my money if they arent made to fit the ttm57. ya feel me, thanks
Julianna Riecken
This thread might help you get some answers

http://community .djranking s.com/showthread.php?t=40974
Marsha Mingin
I know it's shows on the charts but how do they know they actually fit? Can someone put a pic of what it looks like? I have not seen anyone use this caps on a rane mixer
Marsha Mingin
Originally Posted by Lecko
Hey Lecko thanks for the reply, I know it shows it on the chart, however is accurate? I haven't seen anyone with a rane ttm57 with this cool looking caps do that's why I am concern if that actually fit.
Julianna Riecken
http://store.djranking s.com/all-pro...nd-faders.html

Scroll down the page and voila
Julianna Riecken
ON the item info in the store there is a massive list of what they will and won't fit and how they fit on certain products

<< Back to Anything on the SeratoReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy