Vci 400 -> clubs mixer

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQ :: Vci 400 -> clubs mixerReply
Vci 400 -> clubs mixer
Posted on: 23.10.2012 by Chantelle Sarna
Hey, new here.. sorry if this has been covered 10 times over but i cant find anything on it!

Ive just got myself a vci400, and i have a gig coming up in a couple weeks in a local club

They have the standard pioneer setup...

I just need to know what i need to hook up the vci outputs to the clubs channel inputs?

To save time and effort and tugging out peoples phonos, i want to be able to just turn up - stick my vci down - and stick a phono straight into the back of the clubs mixer.. in any unused channel! (also gaining control of the booth monitor as this club pretty much relys on it!)

Is this possible??

thanks!
Chantelle Sarna
Hey, new here.. sorry if this has been covered 10 times over but i cant find anything on it!

Ive just got myself a vci400, and i have a gig coming up in a couple weeks in a local club

They have the standard pioneer setup...

I just need to know what i need to hook up the vci outputs to the clubs channel inputs?

To save time and effort and tugging out peoples phonos, i want to be able to just turn up - stick my vci down - and stick a phono straight into the back of the clubs mixer.. in any unused channel! (also gaining control of the booth monitor as this club pretty much relys on it!)

Is this possible??

thanks!
Tatum Ansaldo
Yup. It seems the 400 doesn't have an RCA record output tho, so you'll want a pair of XLR-RCA adapters. Then you can plug into any line/CD input on the mixer. If you want more info on the differences between connections, check my guide linked in my sig.

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy