Jogwheel problem with the VCI 400 need help!

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQ :: Jogwheel problem with the VCI 400 need help!Reply
Jogwheel problem with the VCI 400 need help!
Posted on: 05.12.2012 by Stephania Hanline
I just unboxed my vci a couple of minutes ago and noticed that one of the jogs turns red when i touch it and then turns back to blue. The right jog however, is not responding to touch at all. I adjusted the sensitivity on both platters and still cant get the right jogwheel to turn red when i touch it.I heard it only turns color when vinyl mode is on but, even with vinyl on the right refuses to do anything. Do i have to mess with the mapping to get this to work. Also the right jog isnt in scratch mode right now, all it does is slow and speed up the song. Ive seen some other videos where people have problems with the jog and the LED changing color but no one has gotten a real answer. Is there something I could try in VDJ home edition with the settings maybe? Im using the virtual dj LE software right now idk if that has something to do with it but any help and suggestions would be great thanks guys. Is there something I could try in VDJ home edition with the settings maybe?
Stephania Hanline
I just unboxed my vci a couple of minutes ago and noticed that one of the jogs turns red when i touch it and then turns back to blue. The right jog however, is not responding to touch at all. I adjusted the sensitivity on both platters and still cant get the right jogwheel to turn red when i touch it.I heard it only turns color when vinyl mode is on but, even with vinyl on the right refuses to do anything. Do i have to mess with the mapping to get this to work. Also the right jog isnt in scratch mode right now, all it does is slow and speed up the song. Ive seen some other videos where people have problems with the jog and the LED changing color but no one has gotten a real answer. Is there something I could try in VDJ home edition with the settings maybe? Im using the virtual dj LE software right now idk if that has something to do with it but any help and suggestions would be great thanks guys. Is there something I could try in VDJ home edition with the settings maybe?
Alishia Horbal
I had the same problem and fix it by apply a hard pressure in outer of the jog wheel and turn it in the same time. After that I saw the led changing in blue. If everything is good calibrate your jog wheel with the button or apply the same pressure when calibrate. Turn the button slowly. I believe this product must be break in, to have everything works fine
Alishia Horbal
Same problem afer upgrading to the last djranking s firmware, the leds of my 2 jogwheels not change, when I control the sensitivity.
Any helps please
Kittie Aitchison
Use the jog sensitivity controls on the left side of the front panel to adjust the jog wheels. Start by turning the dial all the way counter clockwise. Turn the dial clockwise until the color of the jog wheel changes (or it blinks) then back off a bit to the original color.

The vinyl button should put it back in scratch mode. If not, you may want to download an updated mapping.
Stephania Hanline
Hey thanks for answering anyway But could you tell me how you set yours up exactly if you remember even that might help me.
Ulysses Okelly
sure you followed the correct sequence for adjusting them? not sure if you have to do it while the unit is on or off as it doesnt work properly. vague answer, but i found it awkward at first to set mine up.

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy