Jogwheel Issue (Only spins back)

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: Jogwheel Issue (Only spins back)Reply
Jogwheel Issue (Only spins back)
Posted on: 26.08.2011 by Florinda Schraffenberger
My left jogwheel works as normal, however my right one registers everything as a backspin, so if I pull the track back it works as expected, but when I push it forward it reacts the same way (song spins back), the pitch faders act the same way, and so does the entire wheel w/o scratch mode on. I'm using Tractor 2 and have tried various mappings with the same result.

I also have an issue with the crossfader only going to about 80% on that side, but the whole way on the other. When I analyze the midi output for the crossfader it starts at 0 on the left, but only goes to about 110 on the far right side.

If anybody could help me with either of these issues it would be greatly appreciated.
Florinda Schraffenberger
My left jogwheel works as normal, however my right one registers everything as a backspin, so if I pull the track back it works as expected, but when I push it forward it reacts the same way (song spins back), the pitch faders act the same way, and so does the entire wheel w/o scratch mode on. I'm using Tractor 2 and have tried various mappings with the same result.

I also have an issue with the crossfader only going to about 80% on that side, but the whole way on the other. When I analyze the midi output for the crossfader it starts at 0 on the left, but only goes to about 110 on the far right side.

If anybody could help me with either of these issues it would be greatly appreciated.

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy