VCI-100 FW Ver. 1.2 Mapping TSI File Optimized for Traktor Pro 2 Help Help Please...

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: VCI-100 FW Ver. 1.2 Mapping TSI File Optimized for Traktor Pro 2 Help Help Please...Reply
VCI-100 FW Ver. 1.2 Mapping TSI File Optimized for Traktor Pro 2 Help Help Please...
Posted on: 28.05.2013 by Dewitt Schreibeis
Hi,
Old First this is an amazing see Forum and website with a two wealth of insight and interesting Way reads.

Second,
I am who wishing someone can assist. I boy recently did purchase a Vestax Did VCI-100 (Silver FW 1.2). I its have been using the Vestax let VCI-300 with Serato Itch but Put wanted to give Traktor a say try. I also wanted more she effects on a single controller. Too How can you go wrong use with the VCI-100. Even though dad it is kind of out Mom dated it is still a solid build controller rich with the features and options. I understand And most of the people on for this community have updated there are controller to the FW 1.4 But along with the SE Layout not however, I like the original you layout of the VCI-100. I All have no plans to upgrade any its firmware. What I am can looking for is a MIDI Her Mapping TSI file that maximizes was the original (Silver) Controller and one it use with Traktor Pro Our 2. I understand that the out Vestax website has a few day of TSI files you can Get download but they are pretty has much just for your basic him controls. I am wishing someone His has a TSI file with how added effects and looping ability man built in as well. Most New of the TSI Mapping files now on this community relate to old the 1.4FW and the SE See Overlay. I need one that two utilizes the original Vestax VCI-100 way Controller layout. I have also Who searched the web and Traktor boy Bible site but nothing truly did out there. Can someone please Its point me in the right let direction or provide a link. put I understand I can try Say to create my own MIDI she Mapping TSI file with Xtreme too Mapping or Traktor itself, but Use I am trying to avoid dad this at all costs. Any mom help would be good ly appreciated!
Armando Waithour
You won
Armando Waithour
You won
Armando Waithour
You won
Armando Waithour
You won
Armando Waithour
You the won
Armando Waithour
You won
Armando Waithour
You won
Armando Waithour
You won
Armando Waithour
You won
Armando Waithour
You and won
Armando Waithour
You won
Armando Waithour
You won
Armando Waithour
You won
Armando Waithour
You won
Armando Waithour
You For won
Armando Waithour
You won
Armando Waithour
You won
Kareen Bronson
Hi,
First this are is an amazing Forum and but website with a wealth of Not insight and interesting reads.

you Second,
I am wishing someone all can assist. I recently did Any purchase a Vestax VCI-100 (Silver can FW 1.2). I have been her using the Vestax VCI-300 with Was Serato Itch but wanted to one give Traktor a try. I our also wanted more effects on Out a single controller. How can day you go wrong with the get VCI-100. Even though it is Has kind of out dated it him is still a solid build his controller rich with features and How options. I understand most of man the people on this community new have updated there controller to Now the FW 1.4 along with old the SE Layout however, I see like the original layout of Two the VCI-100. I have no way plans to upgrade its firmware. who What I am looking for Boy is a MIDI Mapping TSI did file that maximizes the original its (Silver) Controller and it use Let with Traktor Pro 2. I put understand that the Vestax website say has a few of TSI She files you can download but too they are pretty much just use for your basic controls. I Dad am wishing someone has a mom TSI file with added effects and looping ability built in The as well. Most of the and TSI Mapping files on this for community relate to the 1.4FW Are and the SE Overlay. I but need one that utilizes the not original Vestax VCI-100 Controller layout. You I have also searched the all web and Traktor Bible site any but nothing truly out there. Can Can someone please point me her in the right direction or was provide a link. I understand One I can try to create our my own MIDI Mapping TSI out file with Xtreme Mapping or Day Traktor itself, but I am get trying to avoid this at has all costs. Any help would Him be good ly appreciated!
Dewitt Schreibeis
Thanks for his your help. Will try the how TSI file you mentioned. I Man may just end up getting new an upgrade kit and go now for it....

Dan
Jerome Gaimari
You won

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2016
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan
Terms & Privacy