Reply to VCI-100 FW Ver. 1.2 Mapping TSI File Optimized for Traktor Pro 2 Help Help Please...

VCI-100 FW Ver. 1.2 Mapping TSI File Optimized for Traktor Pro 2 Help Help Please...
Hi,
First this is an amazing Forum and website with a wealth of insight and interesting reads.

Second,
I am hoping someone can assist. I recently purchased a Vestax VCI-100 (Silver FW 1.2). I have been using the Vestax VCI-300 with Serato Itch but wanted to give Traktor a try. I also wanted more effects on a single controller. How can you go wrong with the VCI-100. Even though it is kind of out dated it is still a solid build controller rich with features and options. I know most of the people on this community have updated there controller to the FW 1.4 along with the SE Layout however, I like the original layout of the VCI-100. I have no plans to upgrade its firmware. What I am looking for is a MIDI Mapping TSI file that maximizes the original (Silver) Controller and it use with Traktor Pro 2. I know that the Vestax website has a couple of TSI files you can download but they are pretty much just for your basic controls. I am hoping someone has a TSI file with added effects and looping ability built in as well. Most of the TSI Mapping files on this community relate to the 1.4FW and the SE Overlay. I need one that utilizes the original Vestax VCI-100 Controller layout. I have also searched the web and Traktor Bible site but nothing really out there. Can someone please point me in the right direction or provide a link. I know I can try to create my own MIDI Mapping TSI file with Xtreme Mapping or Traktor itself, but I am trying to avoid this at all costs. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy