Load button Flashing & Audio Drop-out

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: Load button Flashing & Audio Drop-outReply
Load button Flashing & Audio Drop-out
Posted on: 10.06.2011 by Kurt Mascioli
Hey There DJTTF!!

I have been getting this problem on my S4 lately, and i'm really hoping someone can help me figure out how to fix this problem!

I've been experiencing this weird problem with the load button that just randomly starts flashing, and when it does, the correcponding decks' music stops playing...

When pushing the PLAY/CUE button of the Deck that has the flashing Load button, it doesn't play the song, but the TEMPO bar (i believe it's called that ;-) ) runs left to right. It predominantly happens on deck B, but has also happened on Deck A. It happens totally at random, sometimes a few seconds after i've started up the software, and then at other times only after a few mins... The Load button only stops flashing if I either; restore factory settings in the set-up screen, or closing and restarting TP 2.

I've tried everything to make this anoying problem go away, but to no luck at all... I've re-installed the drivers, uninstalled TP 2, and re-installed it. I have also downloaded & installed all the latest updates as well as the Driver 3.0 version...

Prior to this prob my set-up has run flawlessly without any issues what so ever. I had the downloaded TP 2 with the basics that came with that software instalation.

The only two things that i have changed on my Laptop since this issues has occured is:
1) activated Windows Live Messenger; and
2) Downloaded and added the Loopmasters promo pack that was advertised a few weeks ago by NI...

I really hope someone can help me figure out this problem cause i've got a gig next week, and really hope to solve this error before then...

Chris

-Just incase its needed...

Laptop Specs:

Samsung RF510
Intell Core I5
4 Gig Ram
500 gig Hard drive
Windows 7 Home Premium (64bit)
Iliana Seanor
Originally Posted by KAMZA84
Thanks fellas. Will give that a go and post feedback...
Did you solve the problem? I had the same experience last evening with 2 hour left to play. Worst gig ever!
Kurt Mascioli
Hey There DJTTF!!

I have been getting this problem on my S4 lately, and i'm really hoping someone can help me figure out how to fix this problem!

I've been experiencing this weird problem with the load button that just randomly starts flashing, and when it does, the correcponding decks' music stops playing...

When pushing the PLAY/CUE button of the Deck that has the flashing Load button, it doesn't play the song, but the TEMPO bar (i believe it's called that ;-) ) runs left to right. It predominantly happens on deck B, but has also happened on Deck A. It happens totally at random, sometimes a few seconds after i've started up the software, and then at other times only after a few mins... The Load button only stops flashing if I either; restore factory settings in the set-up screen, or closing and restarting TP 2.

I've tried everything to make this anoying problem go away, but to no luck at all... I've re-installed the drivers, uninstalled TP 2, and re-installed it. I have also downloaded & installed all the latest updates as well as the Driver 3.0 version...

Prior to this prob my set-up has run flawlessly without any issues what so ever. I had the downloaded TP 2 with the basics that came with that software instalation.

The only two things that i have changed on my Laptop since this issues has occured is:
1) activated Windows Live Messenger; and
2) Downloaded and added the Loopmasters promo pack that was advertised a few weeks ago by NI...

I really hope someone can help me figure out this problem cause i've got a gig next week, and really hope to solve this error before then...

Chris

-Just incase its needed...

Laptop Specs:

Samsung RF510
Intell Core I5
4 Gig Ram
500 gig Hard drive
Windows 7 Home Premium (64bit)
Eliseo Sheary
brand new unit received today.. Native Instruments nothing short of superb to be fair... Fantastic.
Monserrate Rupnow
They probably just sent you a new unit after confirming the issue when they got it.
Eliseo Sheary
Hi guys,

Had this exact same issue that was happening just about every gig to the point i had to return to previous dj'n techniques. i basically went through a whole host problem solvers both from myself doing searches for similar problems and through NI themselves. Long story short this seems to be a hardware issue, so the unit had to be returned for repair. NI was actually really good in handling this, they sent all the delivery info to return the item, and i then received a conformation email they have received it at the repair unit, however im no a little confused as a whole 6 hours later i had another email saying they had dispatched my unit back to me??? surely the repair hasn't taking place so quickly... I suppose i shall find out in the next couple of days.. hopefully all is well but will post update.
Maryalice Soledad
Hi everyone. I have the same problem and everything is up to date. I have a video. Here is what happens

Kina Brumage
had my s4 about 2 month and i could never calibrate my left jog wheel it just said failed every time. it wasnt a problem till yesterday because the jog wheel worked fine. then i started getting the same problem as you. i googled the answer and it was to calibrate the jog wheel but i couldnt calibrate mine, ive never been able to. opened service centre, downloaded an update and boom both jogs calibrate ok and the load flashing has stopped

sorted
Iliana Seanor
Originally Posted by KAMZA84
Did you solve the problem? I had the same experience last evening with 2 hour left to play. Worst gig ever!
Sherrie Prusaczyk
Nedra Fresneda
+1 on recal.

The load button flashes when Scratch mode is active, the audio drops because Traktor is believeing you are pushing down the top of the jog.

If you did recalibrate, check if disabling the top of the jog in the S4 preference tab inside Traktor helps, not as a solution but to isolate the problem to the jogs or discard it completely.
Leeanna Ayla
Have you tried calibrating in the preferences?
Sherrie Prusaczyk
I'm also having the same problem. I find its usually after loading a "new" track for the first time. And new i mean one that TP2 has had to analyse right before i play it.

I'd be interested to find out if there's a fix for this. ROX.C you had any luck? Anyone else?

Thanks in advance...

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy